Christian Books discussion

The United States of Apostasy
This topic is about The United States of Apostasy
Recommendations > Chilling New Christian Book Giveaway On Goodreads!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Adam Bradford | 3 comments Hello Family In Christ Jesus,

My name is Adam Bradford, and I have written two books; The United States of Apostasy and We Have Seen Them. We Have Seen Them is a book that I wrote in dedication to our military and those that have served selflessly through the years to protect our freedoms. The United States of Apostasy is a chilling look at the United States and its willful turning away from God.

The United States of Apostasy is a non-fictional look at our nation’s foundation and how we have slipped away from what our forefathers had in mind for the moral structure of our land. It divulges on the media’s play on the devil’s agenda to take our nation asunder and the possible future that may await such a wayward nation. It is a quite alarming book, one full of what today’s society would label as controversial material, but it is very sobering to the fact that our nation is in deep trouble. It is a must read for Christians and those in whom they have been witnessing to and have been praying for. It will challenge believers and sceptics alike!

I have entered this book along with the other in the Goodreads giveaway contest, and I would love to see you guys win a copy. Thank you for your interest and should you read my book, may you be richly blessed by it by the many things you shall learn from it!

In Christ Jesus,
Adam Bradford

message 2: by Richard (new)

Richard Jr. | 3 comments Looking forward to reading The United states of Apostasy

Adam Bradford | 3 comments Richard,

That will be Great! May God richly bless you through it!

Adam

message 4: by Richard (new)

Richard Jr. | 3 comments I know He will

Adam Bradford | 3 comments Amen, peace and blessings I pray for you this day, in Jesus Name!

Adam