Angels ϟ Demons discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 507 (507 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ} | 17278 comments Mod

message 2: by Maveric (last edited Apr 27, 2014 10:04PM) (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments Loki walked down the street after eaves dropping on the conversation at the diner. I found you he thought to himself as he walked down the street.

message 3: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 8150 comments Mod
Romano nodded and dragged Aeliana with him before leaning up against a building and glancing over at Loki.

message 4: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana followed Romano's example, though she found herself pressed up next to Romano (she did blush a bit) but then, she focussed on the figure walking along the Main Street. I wonder what he heard?

message 5: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments Loki walked down the street. and now they come.

message 6: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

He knows we're here. He isn't stupid he thought to her.

message 7: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

She sighed, that guy knows way too much. Where did he pop out from, honestly? She watched Loki, I wonder, is there any point to following him like this anymore...?

message 8: by Maveric (last edited Apr 27, 2014 10:21PM) (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments reading a minds useful, isn't it? Loki thought, he couldn't read minds but he could still send his thoughts as he walked.

(gtg, 1/2 hour, I need to walk home)

message 9: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano furrowed his eyebrows, standing out into view with courage written on his expression, "Why the hell were you spying on us!?" he shouted.

message 10: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((yaya))

Aeliana was irked, the gall of the guy to send them that daring message. She stood next to Romano, and just watched Loki. Very, care to tell us where you're going? she whispered in Loki's mind.

message 11: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments you can follow me and find out but just for your courage you deserve a present. Loki thought as he pulled an object out of his pocket and walked up to a wall. here Loki thought as he placed the object into a crevice in the wall and kept walking.

message 12: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano growled lowly, his eyes turning a neon green. He took a breath and walked calmly towards the crevice, prepared to brace himself.

message 13: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana was someone piqued by Loki's audacity. Really... She looked over Romano's shoulder, So what is it?

message 14: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments enjoy Loki thought as Romano pulled out a ball.

message 15: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano wore a blank expression for a few minutes, "This is... uhh.." he rouse an eyebrow.

message 16: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana picked it up and threw it at Loki's head. "Well, that was pointless..." She said blinking.

message 17: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments say cheese Loki thought as the ball, in mid flight, shone with a blinding light capable of blinding for two hours.

message 18: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Luckily for Spain he wasn't affected by the light, being that his eyes were always closed anyways. He wore a sheepish, oblivious smile. Romano blinked and let out a grunt as he rubbed his closed eyes.

message 19: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana poofed the ball away and rubbed her own eyes, blinking. "Come on, let's keep following," she said, taking Romano's hand and following after Loki.

message 20: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "how about we play a game instead." Loki said as he turned around

message 21: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano still had his couragous expression, turning all of his fear into strength, "I don't play games with decieving and manipulating people. But I'll hear you out" he almost growled.

message 22: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana tilted her head, "Your proposal?"

message 23: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments Loki drew his sword. "I simply cut each of you on the hand like so." And Loki drew the blade across his hand which instantly healed. "and then I let you try and shoot me."

message 24: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano looked at him with a suspiscious expression, "It isn't that easy" he said, "what'll happen to us if we try and shoot you?" he asked.

message 25: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Moreover, we don't need our hands cut to shoot you, you aren't invincible. What do you want our blood for?" She asked equally suspiciously.

message 26: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i don't want your blood I just want you to see that unless it's fatal, a wound from my sword won't stay for long and i'm letting you shoot me with what ever you want but remember there are innocent civilians here so nothing to big but only one shot so either hit or miss." Loki told them.

message 27: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano sighed. He could do a lot of things. He would need a good shot. But he was very skeptical of this.

message 28: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"Sounds more suspicious than before. I'd like to skip the blade part if you wouldn't mind," said Aeliana.

message 29: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano bit his lip and looked down at the tac 45 in his back pocket.

message 30: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "you can do the cutting yourself if you want so I don't pull a fast one." Loki said as he slide the sword across the ground to stop at their feet.

message 31: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

You can shoot him, honey, looks like you're equipped for it, but I really, really, really, don't think we should cut our hands with his sword, Aeliana thought to Romano. Smiling she said pleasantly to Loki, conjuring a knife in her hand, "If you want us to cut our hands, we'll cut with our own tools."

message 32: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano blinked and sighed, "But the whole reason behind him wanting to cut our hands with his sword is to prove that his swords wounds don't last very long. But I don't know if I trust that" he replied.

message 33: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "want to stab me first?" Loki asked as the sword stood up, tip on the floor and handle in the air.

message 34: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

Aeliana looked steadily at Loki, "I heard him, about the wounds thing, but," she reached forward for the sword handle, and held it, feeling its weight in her hand. "I don't trust something simple like that. Wounds don't last long on me final. However, what if Loki uses our blood for something else. I know nothing of his sword, and so far, don't trust his word. I have no reason to particularly now that he's initiated the ritual."

message 35: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano bit his lip and sighed, not knowing what to say.

message 36: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "stab me, the blood does not stain the blade nor does the sword let it spill in the first place." Loki said

message 37: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

"What kind of sword is this?" Aeliana asked, examining it. It wasn't the usual Angel blade. ((Loki's an angel, right?))

message 38: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano swallowed, "I don't think it was of angel origin in the first place. Isn't this the sword you pulled from the ritual?" he asked.

message 39: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments (yes)

message 40: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((gtg be back in an hour and half or so!))

message 41: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "smart kid. it is a fallen blade, crafted by Thexria herself." Loki told them as he stood, waiting as Aeliana held the sword.

message 42: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano looked at him with a skeptical look, "I don't understand why you're being so open with your information" he said blankly.

message 43: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Back!!! I'm getting this nagging feeling that 'Fallen' is becoming quite significant in this RP))

"Too open," said Cara cautiously. "But yes, it is a Fallen blade. Tell me what you know about Fallen Blades, Loki."

message 44: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments "i Know that each Fallen Blade is crafted for one true master to wield it to it's full potential, this is mine." Loki said as he gestured to the sword in Aeliana's hand.

message 45: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Now we wait for Seb))

message 46: by Maveric (new)

Maveric | 5992 comments (you mean Germany)

message 47: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

Romano raised an eyebrow, not exactly knowing what to say.

message 48: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((Lol Seb is Germany and Germany is Seb but yes, Germany. Hmm I'm thinking it might be possible to continue the Diner bit for now, because Jack doesn't talk))

message 49: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever), {{ •°=Satan=°• }} (new)

<< Yup, you can just skip meh >>

message 50: by Nina {ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ}, ~ Queen of Hell ~ (new)

((SEEEBBB!! ^.^ you're here ^.^ ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11