Beta Reader Group discussion

Dragon's Debt (The Dragon and the Scholar #2)
This topic is about Dragon's Debt
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Fantasy Romance (third book in a series)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by H.L. (new) - added it

H.L. Burke (hlgstrider) | 36 comments Hello there! This group has been very helpful for me in preparing my previous two books for self publishing and they are both available now because of it (http://www.hlburkeauthor.com/h-l-burk...) I'm now working on book three in "The Dragon and the Scholar Saga". The book sits at roughly 60k words and is a fantasy/romance. While the previous books in this series have all born the "fantasy/romance" label, this one is the most emotionally charged of the series.

It is young adult friendly, not explicit sex or violence here (some kissing and one scene of a newly married couple cuddling).

I'm looking for just about any input at this point. While I love people who point out the typos for me, if you would rather just give over all impressions and not do a line by line read, that is also helpful to me.

Just let me know what sort of format you like to read in and I will mail you a pdf, word doc, etc.

Thanks, Heidi

message 2: by H.L. (new) - added it

H.L. Burke (hlgstrider) | 36 comments bumping this back onto the front page. I'm also willing to give away ebook copies of the first two books in the series in exchange for honest reviews (I always feel like I'm accusing people of planning to lie when I say "honest reviews" but what I mean is I don't expect you to just say nice things about the books because you had the "privilege" of a free copy) if you would like to read the first two before continuing on to book 3.