The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Katiana X Rika

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments you said to Katiana Rosa Juarez:
A slave/master role play

A set of twin sisters (I want to play them) are bought by a cruel/mean Master at the age of 13 for his 18 birthday, along with his own mansion(the role play takes place two years later so the twins are 15 and the master is 20) He sees twin A as his pride and joy and will do anything in the world for her, and she is very keen on him herself, she loves being with him especially when he brings her out to social events as his girlfriend. Though This treatment makes twin B insanely jelous as she is treated like an animal. She envies everything about her sister's Luxurious life but is always put back in her place whenever she tries to stand up.

That is just a brief explanation I know it seems all over the place so I hope it is understandable. I would prefure someone who is not afraid of sexual role plays (not in main chat if course) and would be willing to play the master and one more mistreated slave to be friends with slave B

message 2: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Alright one question do you care what gender the friend of the terribly treated twin is?

message 3: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments I don't care at all, I have my characters already made up I'll post them while you make yours.

message 4: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Name: Emily
Nickname: Em

Date of Birth: April 20
Place of Birth: Unknown
Time of Birth about 9:40 pm
Orientation: ?

Appearance:Face Claim: She is extremely doll like in appearance, with a petite frame and long blond hair down to the back of her knees. She has bright Amber eyes that catch the light quiet easily, giving her a constant child like look.
description

Personality: with the Master, she is sweet, kind, bubbly and childish, but to the other slaves he is cruel and nasty, just as taught by her master/lover. People outside of the household describe her as Childish and fun loving, you would never guess she was a slave, much less with such an abusive nature towards her lowers.

History: Emily and her twin sister Lilly where found on the side of the road at the age of five. No one knew who they where or where they had come from. The only piece of evidence anyone could find was a pair of beat up birth certificates in one of the girl's pockets with the location of birth, last names and parents scratched out of place in what seemed like a way to keep anyone from finding their birth parents. The two girls seemed to know nothing about themselves and where put into a government home, from there one of the workers took them away to a slave trade in order to earn himself some extra cash. Emily had always been the favored on has her looks had always been a bit more then her sisters, though she stuck beside Lilly through several Masters, that is until they where bought at the age of thirteen by their most recent.

Family:
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: Twin sister Lily
Extended: Unknown

Other: She is often called "Mistress" by the other slaves, due to her high ranking in the Master's eyes. She sleeps in his room with him and has a black cat named Victoria. Emily has been fragile since birth, her health is not the best and she will occasionally fall ill especially in the winter months.

*~*~*~*

Name: Lilith
Nickname: Lilly

Date of Birth: April 20
Place of Birth: Unknown
Time of Birth around 10:00 pm
Orientation: ?

Appearance:Face Claim: He appearance is strikingly similar to Emily except her eyes are darker and have less luster. He hair is cut, choppy and short from a time she hacked it off with a knife, trying to escape from the Master who had her hair pulled tight

Personality: She is not afraid to stand up for herself, for the first few minutes at least, as soon as someone starts yelling the will back off. She is disobedient and rude, often lading her with harsh punishments.

History: (View Emily)

Family:
Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: Twin sister Emily
Extended: Unknown

Other: Will post anything I think of later

message 5: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments I will do it tomorrow I'm on my phone

message 6: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Want to make a simple one you can edit tomorrow? That way we can start

message 7: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Alright I guess I can do that give me a few minutes

message 8: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Alright

message 9: by Kjonesbookpage (last edited Apr 28, 2014 11:43AM) (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Name: Ian Ephedra
Appearance:
Personality:
Toward Em- kind, loving, prideful, always pleased.
Toward Lily- cold, cruel, vindictive, spiteful.
In general- calculative, calm relatively even tempered
History:

Name: Terra Wraith
Appearance:
Personality: Strong willed and loyal, she doesn't sit still unless it will keep her alive.
History:
Other: her best friend is Lily a slave like her.

message 10: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments There's something so we can start

message 11: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily slept soundly in Ian arms, flinching as a plate crashed to the floor in the kitchen. She whimpered quietly, opening her eyes a bit, it was only six in the morning. She looking up "Ian?" She whispered quietly, reaching up and gently touching his face.

Lilly was in the kitchen, doing her chores as loud as possible, trying to wake up her sister, she always got to sleep in, it was simply unfair. She jumped as she dropped one of the dishes, swearing to herself. It was a peice of the fine china they used when guests came over. She was only trying to get them up, but now she would be in trouble for sure. She whimpered, hoping the sound didn't reach the third floor where they slept. The slaves where not aloud in that floor without permission a all that was up there was there room, an office and Emily's old bedroom.

message 12: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Ian woke hearing a loud crash from downstairs then he heard Em say his name. He didn't want to get up but he had to go see what had happened.

Terra looked at Lily "you should he more careful he's going to kill you if you keep being clumsy" she said "I would die if that happened Lily you're my only friend here"

message 13: by Nyxie Kitten (last edited Apr 27, 2014 10:23PM) (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily moved up a bit, gingerly kissing his neck. "What time in it?" She whispered quietly, her voice still heavy with sleep. She didn't want to push herself up enough to see the alarm clock next to the bed.

Lilly shook her head "I know." She whispered quietly as she scrambles for the broom, trying to sweep it up quickly. "These plates where the ones Emily picked out two, wich means there will be more then just Ian mad at me." She said quietly, only using their names when they where not around.

message 14: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "I don't know Pet it feels too early though and what was that loud crash a little while ago"

message 15: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "Hurry we don't want to be caught I'll keep watch" she said moving to the door.

message 16: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily shook her head "I don't know." She whispered, sitting up slowly. "It sounded like downstairs, so it wasn't Victoria knocking something down. She leaned over, kissing him deeply before looking over to the clock with a frown "it is 6:30" she said, sighing heavily.

Lilly nodded, rushing to get it in the trash, not noticing the large peice of sapphire blue glass under the edge of the counter. "Done." She said before bunching up some paper towels and putting it over to hide the glass in the trash can.

message 17: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments He smiled into the kiss but groaned when she told him the time "the slaves must be up to something I guess I better go see what." He said getting up and making his way to the door.

Terra moved back to what she had been doing just as Ian got to the bottom floor. She focused on her work terrified about what might happen if their master found out what had happened with the dish.

message 18: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily pouted as she fell back in bed, staying down for a minute before she got up, sliding out of bed and going downstairs, coming up behind Ian and hugging his waist. She burried her face in his shirt, not bothering to look at what he was seeing.

Lilly took a shaky breath, bowing slightly. "Good morning Master." She whispered quietly before moving to see behind him. "Is the Mistress feeling alright this morning?"

message 19: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Ian glared at her "it's not a good morning as I was woken by a loud sound from down here. Tell me what it was slave" he commanded

Terra continued her job listening but not getting involved which she wouldn't do unless either the master or the mistress spoke to her and expected an answer.

message 20: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Lilly looked to the ground "I dropped a breakfeast plate." She lied, not telling thy she had broken an exspensive guest plate. "I cleaned it up, I am sorry."

Emily peaked out from behind Ian with a frown. "Why where you not being careful?" She asked with a slight glare before movin passed Ian and moving to the edge of the counter, not noticing as she stepped dangerously close to the sharp glass, tiptoeing up and reaching for a drinking glass.

message 21: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments Ian noticed it though "just a breakfast plate then what is this?" He hissed picking up the fragment of plate that was still on the floor "this isn't from a breakfast plate" he slapped Lily across the face "Don't lie to me you filthy slave, I will ask one more time what happened?"

message 22: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily looked down a he picked it up and frowned, turning. To Lilly who was holding her cheek "I almost stepped on that." She said angrily.

Lilly made a face "I broke a guest plate." She said coldly. She sneered a bit at Emily "and maybe if you watche where you where walking you would not have had that problem." She said simply as she held her face, her more bold side peeking through.

message 23: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "Silence! You will not speak to Em that way no food for you for the next three days and you will be whipped now out of my sight" Ian said icily

message 24: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments ((Night))

message 25: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Lilly glared but listened, leaving the room and attempting to slam the door but stopped resell, closing it gently and walking to her room in the basement.

Emily looked at the peice of glass in his hands. "That would of cut me." She said, walking over and inspecting it in his hands with a small pout. "Such a pretty plate too." She whispered

message 26: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments He watched the slave go once she was gone he responded to Em "It's good you didn't get hurt Pet" he threw the shard in the trash. "There's no reason to be sad I'll buy you a new plate and it will be more pretty then that one"

Terra was almost done with her task a and was about to slip out of the room to go check on Lily

"You bring

message 27: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "You bring coffee to my room in 20 minutes if you're a second late you will be whipped with the other girl" then he turned and went back to his room before Terra could answer.

message 28: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily glared at Terra, sticking out her toungue childishly before running after Ian. She followed him up to their room and crawled into the bed, smiling gently. "Now that we are awake, what will we do?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.

message 29: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "Anything you want to Pet" He said then gently pet her hair.

Terra started on the coffee right away she wanted to have it ready as quick as possible. She got mugs down while the coffee was brewing and set a tray with cream and sugar once the coffee was finished brewing she poured it into the more decorative coffee pot and placed that on the tray as well as the coffee mugs.

message 30: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments She smiled. "Why don't we just stay home today?" she asked softly. "We could spend a day with each other." She smiled at the thought. "We can even stay in the room if that's what you would like." she said, her voice dropping to a low purr.

message 31: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "I like that idea" he said smiling as he kissed her passionately moving so that he was on top of her.

Terra moved quickly toward the masters room with the tray she got to the door with a few seconds to spare and knocked.

message 32: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily moaned very slightly into the kiss, letting out a gentle yet slightly annoyed sigh as Terra knocked on the door. She looked up ay Ian. "you should get that." she whispered.

message 33: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "Enter" he called
Terra did as instructed "I've brought the coffee Sir" she said
"Put it on the table and leave"
She put it on the table and left going to check on Lily
"Now where were we, Pet" he said

message 34: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily giggled softly, running her fingers into his hair. "I suppose that depends where you want us to be." she said with a smile. "I am fine with whatever as you know."

Lilly was in her room, staring at the ceiling as she played with her fingers.

message 35: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments He started kissing her passionately again.

Terra knocked on the door of Lily's room "Lily?" she said

message 36: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily kissed him back deeply, moving slightly underneath him as she shifted her legs together. She let her fingering travel away from his hairline, and slowly moved them down his chest.

Lilly looked over. "Yes?" she asked softly. "You can come in."

message 37: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments He wrapped his arms around her deepening the kiss.

Terra entered the room "Are you alright?" she asked

message 38: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily pulled back slightly. "Your coffee is getting cold." she said quietly, smiling up at him. "And after you made such a big fuss over it too." she said, tilting her head a bit as she smiled playfully. "Are you not going to drink it?" she asked simply. HE only plan now was to stop then tease him all day. She absolutely loved teasing him, especially when it payed off.

Lilly nodded. "I'm fine." she whispered softly. "Just the same as everyday." she added quietly. She looked over to Terra with a gentle smile. "He seemed pretty upset." she added then sighed. "I am sure Emily has him calmed down by now, but either way I still have a punishment coming."

message 39: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "would you like some" he asked getting up "don't think I don't know what an evil little vixen you are Pet" he said playfully. He poured a cup for him and added the amount of cream and sugar he wanted.

Terra sat beside Lilly "I know I was there and then after you left he had me get them coffee before I could come here. He seemed calm at that time" she said "Ugh I really just want to be away from this place"

message 40: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments She giggled as she crawled up behind him, hugging him gently. "I guess I will have a bit." she whispered, looking at the coffee pot. "Could you pour it for me?" she asked quietly. She smiled a bit. "You know how I like it." she said, watching him closely as she slowly pulled back, sitting down on the bed again.

Lilly sighed, "Good luck, do you remember what happened last time I tried to get away?" she asked, looking over at Terra." HE has people everywhere, no matter where we go he has someone who will recognize us." she sighed. "My last attempt it was some guy at the train station who caught me with a few pieces of my sister's jewelry."

message 41: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments He poured some in the other mug and added cream and sugar to it the amount she liked then brought the mugs to the bed and sat down handing her hers.

"I know how could I ever forget it was a nightmare but there has to be a way" she said "who am I kidding trying is suicide so what you're just going to sit in here and wait for him to get around to punishing you"

message 42: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily took a small sip as she stared at him. "I was thinking of taking a shower." she said, "but I am starting to think I want to swim first." she said with a small smile. "What do you say?" she asked, "It is a nice day." she pointed out. She then crossed over to the window. "We can actually swim in the outdoor pool now that its warm outside again." She took another long sip of the coffee before turning to face him.

Lilly sighed. "Where would we go?" She asked softly. She then thought a long moment. "We could try the woods." she suggested, referring to all the wooded area out back. "But even then, I am sure he has some way of monitoring out there, and we would have to eventually appear in public."

message 43: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "If you wish" he said "We should change be sure to wear that sexy bathing suit you just got" he said then drank some of his coffee.

message 44: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "I don't know where or how or if it's even possible but I can't give up hope" she said

message 45: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily smiled "you sure?" she asked softly. "I was thinking of wearing my one piece." she teased.

Lilly sighed as she sat up. "I suppose you are right." she whispered quietly, sliding off the bed. "What should we try first?" she asked softly.

message 46: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments "Either the sexy one or nothing at all" he said watching for her reaction.

"I don't know but we need to make a plan before anything" she said

message 47: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments She pouted. "No fair." she said before pulling out the two piece they had brought the other day. She looked up at him and gave a gently smile. "But I suppose it will work." she added before staring to take off her long nightgown. She put it down before looking at him with a smile. "Could you please hand me one of my hair ties?" she asked.

message 48: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments He watched her and grabbed her hair tie and handed it to her before grabbing his bathing suit and starting to change himself.

message 49: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 908 comments Emily put her long hair up in a high ponytail before changing into her bathing suit, blushing a bit at how much it actually showed. She walked over to the master bathroom, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself. "WE ready?" she asked.

Lilly nodded. "We can plan tonight."

message 50: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 424 comments He finished changing "Yes shall we my dear" he said offering his arm to her.

She nodded "Then we better get to work for now we can brainstorm until then" she said

« previous 1 3 4