Selection Roleplay discussion

Bedrooms > Daniella's Room

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eml (new)

Eml | 175 comments (You can pick a picture for how you decorate your room)

message 2: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 19 comments ((Will put link here))

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 19 comments Daniella walked into her room, sitting on her bed.

message 4: by Eml (new)

Eml | 175 comments There was a knock on the door. "May we come in Miss?"

message 5: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 19 comments Daniella looked up. "Yes, of course," she smiled.

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 7 comments Andrea walked in, timidly. "Hello m'lady. My name is Andrea and I'll be your lady maid while you're here."

message 7: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 19 comments "Nice to meet you Andrea. Please, call me Daniella," she smiled warmly.

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 7 comments Andrea smiled back, relaxing her demeanor a little bit. "Is there anything I can help you with, Daniella? I believe the dinner may be starting soon."

message 9: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 19 comments "I'm not sure. I keep feeling like I must be missing something but I can't think of what," she shrugged. "If I figure it out, I'll let you know."

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 7 comments "Alright. I, and your two other hand maids, Launa and Emily, will be here to make your dresses and help with anything you need. Just ring us if you need any help. We will be here for advice in just about anything. Just one thing, no sneaking off. You are required to stay in your room, or have a guard with you at all times." Andrea smiled, but also put on a strict face, making certain that the rule had gotten across.

message 11: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 19 comments Daniella nodded, not having any intention of sneaking out anyways. She was right where she wanted to be. "Perfect."

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy | 7 comments Andrea smiled. "I'll leave you to yourself then." she said before walking gracefully out of the room.

message 13: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 19 comments Daniella nodded, picking up a magazine and beginning to flip through it.