Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives 2014 > May 2014 New Releases

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments New releases for May 2014

King's Throne By Bianca D'Arc
Sparrow Hill Road By Seanan McGuire
Slightly Spellbound By Kimberly Frost
The Singer By Elizabeth Hunter
The Unforgiven By Alyssa Day
Bloodwitch By Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Enigma By Moira Rogers
Hakan/Severin By Alexandra Ivy, Laura Wright
Sixth Grave On the Edge By Darynda Jones
Thunderstruck By Shannon Delany
Air Bound By Christine Feehan
Banishing the Dark By Jenn Bennett
City of Heavenly Fire By Cassandra Clare
Born of Stone By Missy Jane
The Immortal Crown By Richelle Mead

King's Throne (String of Fate, #2) by Bianca D'Arc Sparrow Hill Road (Ghost Stories, #1) by Seanan McGuire Slightly Spellbound (Southern Witch, #4) by Kimberly Frost The Singer (Irin Chronicles, #2) by Elizabeth Hunter The Unforgiven (League of the Black Swan, #2) by Alyssa Day Bloodwitch (The Maeve’ra Trilogy, #1) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Enigma (Southern Arcana, #6) by Moira Rogers Hakan/Severin (Bayou Heat, #11-12) by Alexandra Ivy Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6) by Darynda Jones Thunderstruck (Weather Witch, #3) by Shannon Delany Air Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #3) by Christine Feehan Banishing the Dark (Arcadia Bell, #4) by Jenn Bennett City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare Born of Stone (Gargoyle Masters, #1) by Missy Jane The Immortal Crown (Age of X, #2) by Richelle Mead

I feel like I may have missed some OR this just means June is going to be a HUGE publishing month :-)

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Walker | 70 comments Wow!

message 3: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4483 comments Some I'm looking forward to

Alien Collective (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #9) by Gini Koch Hunt the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #11) by Alexandra Ivy Her Perfect Mate (X-Ops, #1) by Paige Tyler Untamed Wolf and Immortal Cowboy by Linda O. Johnston Fire Kin (The Half-Light City, #4) by M.J. Scott

How to Seduce a Vampire Without Really Trying (Love at Stake, #15) by Kerrelyn Sparks UK release is May instead of 29 April

message 4: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments I just reviewed How to Seduce a Vampire. I liked it. It was very fun.

message 5: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments I am looking forward to Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6) by Darynda Jones The Immortal Crown (Age of X, #2) by Richelle Mead Banishing the Dark (Arcadia Bell, #4) by Jenn Bennett Sparrow Hill Road (Ghost Stories, #1) by Seanan McGuire

message 6: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 4053 comments Lisarenee wrote: "I just reviewed How to Seduce a Vampire. I liked it. It was very fun."

I love the titles in that series but I have yet to read the second book lol

message 7: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments I'm looking forward to Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6) by Darynda Jones The Immortal Crown (Age of X, #2) by Richelle Mead City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare The Crimson Campaign (The Powder Mage, #2) by Brian McClellan

message 8: by Lisarenee (last edited May 02, 2014 06:23AM) (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments So, I figured I'd go ahead and post this here too as I do it for my other group every month. It's a list of all new releases I know about (so not just PNR/UF), but I imagine there are enough of us who read other genres that someone will find it useful:

Savage Drift (Monument 14, #3) by Emmy Laybourne Veiled Threat (Rylee Adamson #7) by Shannon Mayer
May 1st - Monument 14: Savage Drift (Monument 14 Series) by Laybourne, Emmy
May 1st - Veiled Threat: Book 7 (The Rylee Adamson Novels) by Shannon Mayer

King's Throne (String of Fate, #2) by Bianca D'Arc After the End (After the End, #1) by Amy Plum Alien Collective (Katherine "Kitty" Katt, #9) by Gini Koch All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2) by Tammara Webber Catching Cameron (Love and Football, #3) by Julie Brannagh The Crimson Campaign (The Powder Mage, #2) by Brian McClellan Daring Miss Danvers (Wallflower Weddings, #1) by Vivienne Lorret Death at the Door (Death on Demand, #24) by Carolyn Hart Death of a Mad Hatter by Jenn McKinlay A Dollhouse to Die For by Cate Price Empower (The Violet Eden Chapters, #5) by Jessica Shirvington Field of Prey (Lucas Davenport, #24) by John Sandford Fire Kin (The Half-Light City, #4) by M.J. Scott Giving In (Surrender Trilogy, #2) by Maya Banks The Goodbye Witch (A Wishcraft Mystery, #4) by Heather Blake Hell for Leather (Black Knights Inc., #6) by Julie Ann Walker Her Perfect Mate (X-Ops, #1) by Paige Tyler In Want of a Wife by Jo Goodman It Happened One Wedding (FBI / US Attorney, #5) by Julie James The Keeper (Dismas Hardy, #15) by John Lescroart Last Licks by Claire Donally Midnight Crossroad (Midnight, Texas, #1) by Charlaine Harris Mirror Sight (Green Rider, #5) by Kristen Britain Murder Gone A-Rye by Nancy J. Parra Murder in Murray Hill (Gaslight Mystery, #16) by Victoria Thompson The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass The Pickled Piper (Pickled & Preserved, #1) by Mary Ellen Hughes Risky Game (Out of Bounds, #3) by Tracy Solheim Robert B. Parker's Cheap Shot by Ace Atkins Rush Too Far (Rosemary Beach, #1.1; Too Far, #1.1) by Abbi Glines The Singer (Irin Chronicles, #2) by Elizabeth Hunter Slightly Spellbound (Southern Witch, #4) by Kimberly Frost The Snow Queen by Michael Cunningham Sparrow Hill Road (Ghost Stories, #1) by Seanan McGuire Starfire by Dale Brown A Tiger's Tale by Laura Morrigan The Unforgiven (League of the Black Swan, #2) by Alyssa Day Vampire's Thirst (Awakening, #2) by Cynthia Garner Walking on Water (The Walk, #5) by Richard Paul Evans The Skin Collector (Lincoln Rhyme, #11) by Jeffery Deaver
May 5th - King's Throne by D'Arc, Bianca
May 6th - After the End by Plum, Amy
May 6th - Alien Collective by Koch, Gini
May 6th - All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
May 6th - Breakable (Contours of the Heart) by Tammara Webber
May 6th - Catching Cameron: A Love and Football Novel by Julie Brannagh
May 6th - The Crimson Campaign (The Powder Mage Trilogy) by Brian McClellan
May 6th - Daring Miss Danvers: The Wallflower Wedding Series by Vivienne Lorret
May 6th - Death at the Door (Death on Demand Bookstore) by Carolyn Hart
May 6th - Death of a Mad Hatter (A Hat Shop Mystery) by Jenn McKinlay
May 6th - A Dollhouse to Die For (A Deadly Notions Mystery) by Price, Cate
May 6th - Empower (Embrace) by Jessica Shirvington
May 6th - Field of Prey by Sandford, John
May 6th - Fire Kin: A Novel of the Half-Light City by M.J. Scott
May 6th - Giving In (The Surrender Trilogy) by Banks, Maya
May 6th - The Goodbye Witch: A Wishcraft Mystery by Blake, Heather
May 6th - Hell for Leather: Black Knights Inc. by Walker, Julie Ann
May 6th - Her Perfect Mate (X-Ops) by Tyler, Paige
May 6th - In Want of a Wife by Jo Goodman
May 6th - It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
May 6th - The Keeper: A Novel (Dismas Hardy) by Lescroart, John
May 6th - Last Licks (A Sunny & Shadow Mystery) by Donally, Claire
May 6th - Midnight Crossroad (Midnight, Texas) by Charlaine Harris
May 6th - Mirror Sight: Book Five of Green Rider by Kristen Britain
May 6th - Murder Gone A-Rye (A Baker's Treat Mystery) by Parra, Nancy J.
May 6th - Murder in Murray Hill (Gaslight Mystery) by Victoria Thompson
May 6th - The One by Kiera Cass
May 6th - The Pickled Piper (Pickled and Preserved Mystery) by Hughes, Mary Ellen
May 6th - Risky Game (An Out of Bounds Novel) by Tracy Solheim
May 6th - Robert B. Parker's Cheap Shot (Spenser) by Atkins, Ace
May 6th - Rush Too Far: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) by Glines, Abbi
May 6th - The Singer: Irin Chronicles Book Two (The Irin Chronicles) by Elizabeth Hunter
May 6th - Slightly Spellbound (A Southern Witch Novel) by Kimberly Frost
May 6th - The Snow Queen by Michael Cunningham
May 6th - Sparrow Hill Road (Ghost Stories, #1) by Seanan McGuire
May 6th - Starfire: A Novel by Dale Brown
May 6th - A Tiger's Tale (A Call of the Wilde Mystery) by Morrigan, Laura
May 6th - The Unforgiven (League of the Black Swan) by Alyssa Day
May 6th - Vampire's Thirst (The Awakening Series) by Garner, Cynthia
May 6th - Walking on Water: A Novel by Evans, Richard Paul
May 8th - The Skin Collector (Lincoln Rhyme) by Deaver, Jeffery

Barefoot in White (Barefoot Bay Brides Trilogy, #1) by Roxanne St. Claire Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train, #3) by Katie Ashley All Lined Up (Rusk University, #1) by Cora Carmack Any Other Name (Walt Longmire, #11) by Craig Johnson Bloodwitch (The Maeve’ra Trilogy, #1) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes Enigma (Southern Arcana, #6) by Moira Rogers The Kill Switch A Tucker Wayne Novel by James Rollins The Kraken Project (Wyman Ford, #4) by Douglas Preston Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy, #3) by Anna Banks Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3) by Moira Young Sweet Filthy Boy (Wild Seasons, #1) by Christina Lauren We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
May 12th - Barefoot in White by Roxanne St. Claire
May 12th - Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train) by Katie Ashley
May 13th - All Lined Up: A Rusk University Novel by Cora Carmack
May 13th - Any Other Name: A Longmire Mystery (Walt Longmire Mysteries) by Johnson, Craig
May 13th - Bloodwitch by Atwater-Rhodes, Amelia
May 13th - Enigma (Southern Arcana) by Moira Rogers eBook only
May 13th - The Kill Switch (Sigma Force Novels) by James Rollins and Grant Blackwood
May 13th - The Kraken Project (Wyman Ford Series) by Preston, Douglas
May 13th - Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy) by Anna Banks
May 13th - Raging Star (Dust Lands) by Moira Young
May 13th - Sweet Filthy Boy (Wild Seasons) by Christina Lauren
May 13th - We Were Liars by Lockhart, E.

Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines (Rock Canyon Romance, #3) by Codi Gary Cold Shot (Kyra Stryker & Jonathan Burke, #2) by Mark Henshaw Cyador's Heirs by L.E. Modesitt Jr. Dangerous Creatures (Dangerous Creatures, #1) by Kami Garcia Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark, #1) by H.P. Mallory The Lincoln Myth (Cotton Malone, #9) by Steve Berry The One & Only by Emily Giffin Perfect Mate (Shifters Unbound, #4.5) by Jennifer Ashley Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5) by Tiffany Snow Reborn (Shadow Falls After Dark #1) by C.C. Hunter Resistant (Dr. Lou Welcome, #3) by Michael Palmer Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6) by Darynda Jones Sniper's Honor (Bob Lee Swagger, #9) by Stephen Hunter Thunderstruck (Weather Witch, #3) by Shannon Delany
May 20th - Bad Girls Don't Marry Marines by Codi Gary (Ebook only)
May 20th - Cold Shot: A Novel by Henshaw, Mark
May 20th - Cyador's Heirs (Saga of Recluce) by L. E. Modesitt Jr
May 20th - Dangerous Creatures Hardcover by Kami Garcia and Margaret StohlMay 20th - Ghouls Rush In (Peyton Clark Series) by H.P. Mallory
May 20th - The Lincoln Myth: A Novel (Cotton Malone) by Steve Berry
May 20th - The One & Only: A Novel by Giffin, Emily
May 20th - Perfect Mate (A Shifters Unbound Novella) by Jennifer Ashley
May 20th - Point of No Return (The Kathleen Turner Series #5) by Tiffany Snow
May 20th - Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark) by C. C. Hunter
May 20th - Resistant by Michael Palmer
May 20th - Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charlie Davidson #6) by Darynda Jones
May 20th - Sniper's Honor: A Bob Lee Swagger Novel by Hunter, Stephen
May 20th - Thunderstruck: A Weather Witch Novel by Delany, Shannon

Against the Wild (Brodies of Alaska, #1) by Kat Martin Air Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #3) by Christine Feehan All I Want Is You (Coral Cove, #1) by Toni Blake Banishing the Dark (Arcadia Bell, #4) by Jenn Bennett Before We Kiss (Fool's Gold, #14) by Susan Mallery Born of Stone (Gargoyle Masters, #1) by Missy Jane City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare Crown of Renewal (Paladin's Legacy, #5) by Elizabeth Moon The Cursed (Krewe of Hunters, #12) by Heather Graham Daniel's Desire by Sherryl Woods Dreamweaver Trail (Eternity Springs, #8) by Emily March Drone Strike (Dreamland, #15) by Dale Brown Ghost Ship (NUMA Files, #12) by Clive Cussler The Girl with the Windup Heart (Steampunk Chronicles, #4) by Kady Cross Hunt the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity, #11) by Alexandra Ivy Kiss of Wrath (Deadly Angels, #4) by Sandra Hill Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4) by Lori Wilde The Marriage Pact (The Brides of Bliss County, #1) by Linda Lael Miller The Once and Future Duchess (Royal Entourage, #4) by Sophia Nash Skin Game (The Dresden Files, #15) by Jim Butcher Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4) by Katie McGarry The Virgin of Clan Sinclair (Clan Sinclair, #3) by Karen Ranney The Immortal Crown (Age of X, #2) by Richelle Mead
May 27th - Against the Wild (The Brodies of Alaska) by Kat Martin
May 27th - Air Bound (A Sea Haven Novel) by Feehan, Christine
May 27th - All I Want Is You: A Coral Cove Novel by Toni Blake
May 27th - Banishing the Dark (The Arcadia Bell series) by Jenn Bennett
May 27th - Before We Kiss (Fool's Gold Romance) by Mallery, Susan
May 27th - Born of Stone (Gargoyle Masters) by Missy Jane
May 27th - City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
May 27th - Crown of Renewal (Legend of Paksenarrion) by Elizabeth Moon
May 27th - The Cursed by Heather Graham
May 27th - The Devaney Brothers: Daniel: Daniel's Desire (The Devaneys) by Woods, Sherryl
May 27th - Dreamweaver Trail: An Eternity Springs Novel by March, Emily
May 27th - Drone Strike (Dale Brown's Dreamland) by Dale Brown and Jim DeFelice
May 27th - Ghost Ship (The Numa Files) by Clive Cussler and Graham Brown
May 27th - The Girl with the Windup Heart (The Steampunk Chronicles) by Kady Cross
May 27th - Hunt the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity) by Alexandra Ivy
May 27th - Kiss of Wrath: A Deadly Angels Book by Sandra Hill
May 27th - Love With a Perfect Cowboy: A Cupid, Texas Novel by Lori Wilde
May 27th - The Marriage Pact (Hqn) by Miller, Linda Lael
May 27th - The Once and Future Duchess (Royal Entourage) by Sophia Nash
May 27th - Skin Game: A Novel of the Dresden Files by Butcher, Jim
May 27th - Take Me On (Pushing the Limits) by Katie McGarry
May 27th - The Virgin of Clan Sinclair by Karen Ranney
May 29th - The Immortal Crown By Richelle Mead

message 9: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 1145 comments I see my one click button is going to get a workout. some of these look real good.

message 10: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments I've been creating new release lists for over 2 years now and this month is one of the best I've seen.

message 11: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 1145 comments Thank you for creating them. Sometimes I lose track of when a new book in a series is coming out. Now I can stay on top of it although that might not be a good thing for the pocket book. lol

message 12: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 2046 comments Just means you need to reserve it at the library before it's out.

message 13: by Leigh (new)

Leigh | 1145 comments I am not always patient for the library to receive their copy.