Making Connections discussion

Reclaiming Souls
This topic is about Reclaiming Souls
MC BLOG TOURS COMPLETED > Reclaiming Souls by Arielle Caldwell ~ June 2nd - June 8th

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments Join us for a Blog Tour!!!

Title: Reclaiming Souls
Author: Arielle Caldwell
Genre: NA Paranormal

Synopsis:

Life doesn't end at death.

When a person dies, sometimes, they are given judgment and sent straight to heaven or hell. Most sit in purgatory while a select few are given a second chance at life. If they screw up and awaken the monster that sleeps dormant inside us all, it’s my job to reclaim their soul and set the balance of nature right again. My name is Devalynn Rose. After my death, I have been tasked as a Soul Collector.

Kale swept into my afterlife when he got his second chance. While watching his judgment, I cannot unlock my eyes from his. I am left stunned with feelings of déjà vu.

Kellin is also a Collector. We connect on a deeper level and I can’t help the feelings that overwhelm me for him.

Reclaiming souls is a faulty system that desperately needs repair. I am left with two options...to lose my memory and reform the system or keep my memory and nothing changes. With time ticking away, I need to make a choice...but which one?

Follow Devalynn as she fights her way through her afterlife and tries to save those that mean the most to her.

It didn’t take long for my heart to stop beating. My eyes closed for the last time and death became me...but it wasn’t the end of my life. ~ Devalynn

Info about the Tour:

This blog tour will run from June 2nd – June 8th. The dates are on a first come, first serve basis.

We are looking for hosts for reviews, interviews, and/or promo posts (these are limited to 3 total promo spots for the tour- first come, first serve) . There will be a blog tour-wide giveaway that all participants may include in their post.

If interested in hosting a stop during this tour, please leave your email with your preferred date, type of stop (review/promo/interview/guest post) and link to your website/blog.

Reviewers will be provided a Smashwords Link and Code. All review posts will be eligible for the tour-long Giveaway.

If you sign up, I will send a confirmation email to everyone along with the schedule. A reminder of the scheduled stops will be sent to everyone 1 week in advance. If, at that time, any blogger is scheduled for a review on the tour and finds themselves rating the work under 3 stars, we request that the tour stop become promo only (your review may be posted after the tour stop), or that blogger will be asked to excuse themselves from the tour.

Thanks to all who join the Blog Tour!!!

message 2: by Shannon (last edited Apr 29, 2014 08:39PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments June 2nd:

Kellis Reviews - Review

message 3: by Shannon (last edited May 26, 2014 07:34PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments June 3rd:

Suzanne van Rooyen - Interview

Mireille Chester - Promo

message 4: by Shannon (last edited Jun 10, 2014 07:43PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments June 4th:

Giovanni Valentino - Interview

Tissues and Tomes Book Blog - Promo

message 5: by Shannon (last edited Jun 08, 2014 09:22PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments June 5th:

Making Connections Blog - Interview

message 6: by Shannon (last edited Jun 08, 2014 09:19PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments June 6th:

Anita Jay Dawes - Review

message 7: by Shannon (last edited Jun 08, 2014 09:22PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments June 7th:

2 Book Lovers Reviews - Promo

message 8: by Shannon (last edited Jun 08, 2014 09:22PM) (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments June 8th:

Judith Leger - Promo

Arielle Caldwell (ariellecaldwell) | 5 comments Thank you for putting my blog tour together!! I really appreciate it! <3

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments Welcome!!! :-)

message 11: by Kelli (new)

Kelli (kelliloves2blog) KellisReviews.blogspot.com
kellisReviews@outlook.com

I can do any of the above days, and a review would be preferred :)

message 12: by Mireille (new)

Mireille Chester (mireillechester) June third please. I can do a promo.
Mireillechester.blogspot.ca
Mireille.chester@gmail.com

message 13: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments Thanks Kelli & Mireille! I've added you to the tour schedule. Kelli - I emailed Arielle and asked her to send you the Smashwords info!

Thanks!

message 14: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments Kelli wrote: "KellisReviews.blogspot.com
kellisReviews@outlook.com

I can do any of the above days, and a review would be preferred :)"

Forgot to tell ya, I put you on the schedule for 6/2. Please let me know if this date works for you! Thanks!

message 15: by Judith (new)

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 128 comments Shannon, you can put me down for this one too.

Greg at 2 Book Lovers Reviews | 14 comments Shannon,

I could do a review for the 7th.

Thanks,

Greg

http://www.2bookloversreviews.com/

message 17: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments Judith wrote: "Shannon, you can put me down for this one too."

Thanks Judith! I put you down for a promo post on 6/8!

Arielle Caldwell (ariellecaldwell) | 5 comments I've got one for the 8th also. I'm giving her the link to post on here. :)

Danielle Schaaf Hi Arielle. I can do any date that week. Just tell me what is best/still available. Thank you so much (Tissues and Tomes Book Blog).

message 20: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments Danielle wrote: "Hi Arielle. I can do any date that week. Just tell me what is best/still available. Thank you so much (Tissues and Tomes Book Blog)."

Thanks Danielle! We can use any type of post (review/interview/promo). And you have your pick of whatever day you'd like! So please let me know what works best for you and I'll add you to the schedule! And I also need your email address (so I can send you the tour packet info including the giveaway link and blog tour banner) and the link to your blog.

Danielle Schaaf I will take June 4th then. My email address is danielleschaaf@gmail.com and the blog is www.tissuesandtomes.com - I am so excited to promote this book =)

message 22: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (maechs) | 809 comments Danielle wrote: "I will take June 4th then..."

Thanks Danielle! Got you down for a Promo Post on 6/4!

Arielle Caldwell (ariellecaldwell) | 5 comments Hi! Is there anyone who didn't get the interview back from me? I sent them out but just saw some didn't go through. Thanks!

message 24: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6238 comments Mod
Here is the Making Connections stop with interview!
http://makingconnectionsgroup.blogspo...