Addicted to Novels - YA Books and more... discussion

K.S. Marsden
This topic is about K.S. Marsden
The Shadow Rises by K.S. Marsden FREEBIE

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh boy, do I have some good news for all of you today. I (Addicted to Novels) have been talking with K.S. Marsden over the past few weeks. K.S. Marsden has asked us as a group to give her a hand and is going to be doing a group freebie.

How is this freebie going to work, you ask? Well for the month of May ‘I’ have decided to place The Shadow Rises as one of the books of the month for the group to read. K.S. Marsden has been very kind and has offered –only to Addicted to Novels members- to give anyone interested a free e-book copy of ‘The Shadow Rises' through e-mail in mobi and pdf downloads.

How to get the freebie – Message myself (Ellen Wookey) or K.S. Marsden May 1st, 2014 - May 31st, 2014 with this form:
Name:
E-mail:
Mobi or PDF:

The Shadow Rises (Witch-Hunter, #1) by K.S. Marsden
Witches are real, and to be blunt, they’re all black-hearted, and evil. These are not wiccans, bored housewives and teens that wear too much black, playing with candles and poems; witches are a different breed that use magic with devastating effect.
Charged with stopping the witches, taking whatever measures necessary, there are witch-hunters, all reporting to the Malleus Maleficarum Council (MMC). For hundreds of years witches have been persecuted and when the powerful Shadow Witch rises again, they have their opportunity for revenge.

The best the MMC has to offer, the talented seventh-generation witch-hunting Hunter Astley has his own part to play. In his own way.

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) Oh this sounds good, I'm totally game to read it!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny wrote: "Oh this sounds good, I'm totally game to read it!"
Now active so send in your form!!!!

message 4: by Rupali (new)

Rupali Rotti | 16 comments Name: Rupali Rotti
E-mail: mau5779rupali (at) hotmail (dot) com
Mobi or PDF: PDF/Kindle version

message 5: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabell13) | 1 comments Name: isabel venter
Format: mobi
Email: issventer@gmail.com

message 6: by Rose (new)

Rose | 2 comments Name: Rose
Email: rosebookworm@hotmail.com
Format: Mobi

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Wilson (naynay0625) | 5 comments Shannon Wilson
naynaywilson0625@gmail.com
off
thanks

Addicted to Novels - YA Books and more...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Shadow Rises (other topics)