Addicted to Novels - YA Books and more... discussion

Janeal Falor
This topic is about Janeal Falor
Mine to Spell by Janeal Falor FREEBIE

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh boy, do I have some good news for all of you today. I (Addicted to Novels) have been talking with Janeal Falor over the past few weeks. Janeal Falor has asked us as a group to give her a hand and is going to be doing a group freebie.

How is this freebie going to work, you ask? Well for the month of May ‘I’ have decided to place Mine to Spell as one of the books of the month for the group to read. Janeal Falor has been very kind and has offered –only to Addicted to Novels members- to give anyone interested a free e-book copy of ‘Mine to Spell' through Smash Words. Smash words is free and very easy to sign up for. Smash words has many formats, so most if not all people will be able to read You Are Mine.

How to get the freebie – Message myself (Ellen Wookey) or Janeal Faloron May 5th, 2014 - May 31st, 2014 for the code to use on Smashwords.

Did you know that Janeal had also offered the freebie of the first book in the series last year?

Keep an eye out on May 5th, 2014 for Janeal's Spotlight Monday on the blog 'Random Smiles': http://mooneyesrandomsmile.blogspot.ca/

Mine to Spell (Mine, #2) by Janeal Falor
Cynthia has always hidden from her father’s hexes behind her older sister. When her family gains independence unheard of for women, she’s relieved that her days of harsh punishments are over. But as her seventeenth birthday approaches—the typical age to be sold to a new master—death threats endanger her sisters. She now faces two options: run or meet society’s expectations.

For once, Cynthia isn’t going to let her older sister shield her from the problem. She’s going to prove to herself, her sisters, and society that her family isn’t a threat to their traditions. She willingly chooses to be purchased by a new master. A bold step that takes her somewhere she never thought she would go and to a man she might possibly fall in love with. With his help, she may just find a way to save her sisters while discovering how to stand up for herself. If she lives long enough.

message 2: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) Oh, Janeal is awesome!!! I love You Are Mine, and I can't wait to read the sequel!!! Thanks so much!

message 3: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Stacey (cynthia_stacey) | 16 comments I'm in for sure! Loved You Are Mine.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Spotlight Monday: Janeal Falor + Interview + Book Release: http://mooneyesrandomsmile.blogspot.c...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cynthia wrote: "I'm in for sure! Loved You Are Mine."

Now active!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenny wrote: "Oh, Janeal is awesome!!! I love You Are Mine, and I can't wait to read the sequel!!! Thanks so much!"

Now active!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

@JanealFalor's book Mine to Spell is out today! Check out her spotlight on my blog!!!

Addicted to Novels - YA Books and more...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Mine to Spell (other topics)