Hunter - Mott Hall 3 discussion

Obtaining My Next Book

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (last edited Apr 27, 2014 06:23PM) (new)

John Oakey (mroakey) Before responding, make sure you have rated at least 20 books and looked over what goodreads recommended.
1)Describe the next book you plan on reading. Why do you want to read it?
2)Does NYPL.org say the Morrisania branch has a copy? What is your plan for getting a copy?

message 2: by fatimata (last edited Apr 29, 2014 06:39AM) (new)

fatimata cham | 2 comments The next book that I plan on reading is Big Fat Disaster By: Fehlbaum Beth. I want to read this book next because its that story that is rare and authentically new. In the summary of the book it talks about an overweight girl named Colby who faces many obstacles in her life and in the story it talks about how decisions cannot only affect you but everyone who loves and adores you.On the website it says they don't have it available but I also want to read the museum of intangible things. I plan on getting this book by going to other liabilities nearby or figuring out other alternatives.For example I could read it on my kindle.

message 3: by Aishah (new)

Aishah Goumaneh | 3 comments The next book I plan on reading is My Love Lies Bleeding by Alxandrya Harvey. I want to read this book because it sounds very interesting. it is about immortal love between a vampire and human.

message 4: by Sha-rhon (last edited Apr 29, 2014 06:34AM) (new)

Sha-rhon Hall | 3 comments The next book I want to read would be Allegiant, the reason I want to read this book is because this is the last book of the Divergent series and I always wonder what happens at the end. Unfortunately the Morrisania branch does not have a copy available so I will put Allegiant on hold in the High Bridge branch.

message 5: by Sha-rhon (new)

Sha-rhon Hall | 3 comments Allegient is by Veronica Roth

message 6: by Elisha (last edited Apr 29, 2014 06:34AM) (new)

Elisha | 3 comments The next book I want to read was recommended by Goodreads, it is called Time Riders. All I read was the blurb and it already seemed interesting enough. To die but you just never die...I would like to see how that works. But the thing is, I can't order it right now until later today, hopefully. But in the meantime, I have given myself 2 options: 1)Finish the The Mortal Instruments series 2)Read more manga. (Hopefully they're available, too.)

message 7: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Sagawa | 6 comments The next book I plan to read is Attack on Titan, Volume 1 because it has a plot where there are these walls that protect the citizens from their enemies, the giants known as the Titans. The Titans are creatures that have no skin and terrorize the citizens. Jaeger and his friends set out to fight against the Titans.

message 8: by Surhail (sue) (new)

Surhail (sue) Oyola | 2 comments Lately i have been frustrated because I cannot get certain of books so I'm going to visit the library. my Bff has shown me manga books and I've never read them so I'm planning to read Hetalia.

message 9: by Abudul (new)

Abudul (xXLegitXx) | 4 comments Well, the next book i'm gonna read is going to be a graphic novel. It's called Amulet I read it on 4th grade and it was interesting. I wanna read it again but I never finished the series. That's one book i'm looking forward to reading. I would also like to read Dragon Ball or Naruto because I like the shows and they're one of my favorite TV shows. There's one more book I wanna read but i'll keep it to my self :) :P <3.

message 10: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 4 comments The next book I am planning to read is civil war: Punisher War Journal because it looks like it has a lot of action in that book. Also, the cover looks like there is going to be crazy action and blood and gore.

message 11: by Luis (last edited Apr 29, 2014 06:45AM) (new)

Luis Arichabala | 1 comments The book Death from black hole by Neil deGrasse Tyson because it's little description plus a confusing question and is answered by reading the book.

message 12: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Sagawa | 6 comments The Morrisania Library says they have the copy. I will try and get hold of it so I can get it next week since I didn't get my permission slip yesterday

message 13: by Valeria (new)

Valeria Martinez | 3 comments tjhe next book i want to read is called"otomen" where there is a girly guy and he is supposed to be manly and he meets this girl who is not capable to do anything and he helps her in her and his journey to be who they have to be and become friends.

message 14: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Chavez | 2 comments The next book that I want to read is Scott Pilgrim because it seems interesting and it has everything that I need in a book It's a comic,and it has action!

message 15: by Valeria (new)

Valeria Martinez | 3 comments i meant "the" in the beginning

message 16: by Steven (new)

Steven Reyes | 2 comments The book I want to read is "World War Z." I want to read this because I love horror and it talks about the end of the world. The website has the book. To plan to get this book I will post it

message 17: by Ashney (new)

Ashney (XxBABYDOLLxX) | 2 comments im am having difficulties on finding my book

message 18: by Adrianalvarez (new)

Adrianalvarez | 2 comments The next book i want to read is called Powerless. It has been recommend to me. It is an action book and it is good for me because I really like action and adventure books so this is a good book. I think they have this book at the library.

message 19: by Matthew (new)

Matthew | 4 comments They do have a copy of civil war: punisher war journal