⌘║◈Ƭєяяα Ɲσνα◈║⌘ 〖ᴿᵒˡᵉᴾˡᵃʸ〗 discussion

General > Apply For MOD:

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖ (last edited Apr 28, 2014 04:26PM) (new)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Fill this out and I shall choose two or one mod(s) for now.

Name/nickname/whatever you want us to call you:
Why Should you be a MOD?:
Any Ideas for the group?:
Are you a MOD in any other group?:

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) Name: Vivaldi (view spoiler)
Why Should you be a MOD?: I have quite a bit of experience with being a mod, not only on Goodreads. Also, I just enjoy helping out any way that I'm able to.
Any Ideas for the group?: I have several, but I'd prefer to divulge those only if accepted as a mod.
Are you a MOD in any other group?: Yes I am, though some are inactive at the moment.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Vivaldi, welcome to the (get ready for it) MOD SQUAD!!!
I will decide the other mod in a moment or two

♣ ѴĪѴΛĿDĪ  ☽ Oƒƒ ωιтн тнєιя нєα∂ѕ! ☾  (midnightdeluge) Woooo!! And very clever name there, I like it lol.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Thank you :P

message 6: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, ฬђคt ๔๏ ץ๏ย รยгvเvє Ŧ๏г? (last edited May 01, 2014 04:43PM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 6 comments Mod
Name/nickname/whatever you want us to call you:

Dah-Bomb, Bomb, Big B (I honestly don't care)

Why Should you be a MOD?:

Since I am a veteran roleplayer, as well as a veteran to the goodreads site. I have a feeling that I would be a great addition to the team of mods for this group. Though I do lack the empty schedule of others (Meaning that I've been busy recently), I could still do my part as a mod outside of the group's website walls.

Any Ideas for the group?:

Yes, indeed actually. If this group is going to be like the television series, then the two sides can have little "Events" during the RP. Such as large conflicts of some sort. It would bring a rise in the RP with certain tensions.

Another idea is for the NPC (You know, the dinos). With this power to any RPer, it would bring conflict to everyone. Letting only the Mods control these life forms would stop any future complications between RPs and group members.

Are you a MOD in any other group?:

Yes, actually. Currently, I'm an assistant Moderator in about 10 or so groups. As for Head Mod, Four. But two of the groups have been classified as "Dead".

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Accepted! I love both ideas and sorry i didn't see this till now. Notifications have been all screwed up this week.

message 8: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, ฬђคt ๔๏ ץ๏ย รยгvเvє Ŧ๏г? (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 6 comments Mod
I had some more Ideas (and Request :P) for the group as well, but I was afraid that it would result into an 8000 character application. But thanks for accepting :)

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Name: Denver
Why Should I Be a Mod: I am very active and can always roleplay. I love helping others and will answer any questions and resolve conflicts. Also, I've seen the show (at least all that was aired)
Any Ideas For The Group: I have a few plot and location ideas, but I'd rather wait to share them only if I become a mod
Am I a mod in any other group?: Yes, about seven different groups, several of which you are a member of!

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) OK, since you watched the show and because your application was very persuasive, i'm gonna make Denver our third mod.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Thank you(: I'll make my characters tonight as soon as I'm back home!

⌘║◈Ƭєяяα Ɲσνα◈║⌘ 〖ᴿᵒˡᵉᴾˡᵃʸ〗

unread topics | mark unread