Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > MysticMemories & Bonnie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Yay!
Okay, so do you have a more detailed idea for the plot or was that it?

message 2: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Great! I personally like the second idea better, if you don't mind. I love the idea of them getting to know each other during the summer at a resort and then spending the summer together. :)

So if you don't mind, I'd love to do that one with you.

message 3: by MysticMemories (last edited Apr 27, 2014 05:48PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Well that works out perfectly then, doesn't it? :)
Don't worry, you're not being a pain. You came up with the idea, so of course it's your right to claim the girl. I don't mind. I am better at playing girls than guys, but I can play either.

What type of charries do you like to make? I prefer either simple or semi-detailed.

If you wouldn't mind posting your charrie first, that would be awesome :)

message 4: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Of course! And great, thanks :)

message 5: by MysticMemories (last edited Apr 27, 2014 06:16PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Name: Liam Raldon
Appearance:
https://d22d7v2y1t140g.cloudfront.net...
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Height: 5ft 8
Body type:Muscular
History:
Liam is an only child. He is here on vacation from college. He is going to a college on the east coast, so he wanted some sun for the summer. He grew up in California, so he figured that he would come back and visit his parents while taking his break.

message 6: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments How should we start?

message 7: by MysticMemories (last edited Apr 27, 2014 06:24PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Thanks! :) I like yours as well :)

Would you mind starting?

message 8: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam was walking through the resort with his hands in his pockets. He had been at the resort for a couple of days now, and was starting to get bored. None of his friends were able to come with him, like he had originally planned. He strolled around the resort, trying to find something to do. He walked around the pool, hoping to find someone to talk to. His eyes landed on a girl who looked around his age that was pushing a kid in a wheelchair. She was pretty. But even he didn't have the guts to go flirt with a girl when she was pushing someone in a wheelchair.

message 9: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam watched the girl as she talked to an older guy. They resembled each other, so he figured that they were brother and sister, not boyfriend and girlfriend. He saw her push the wheelchair over to the pool and then strip down to a white bikini. He had to admit that he was impressed. She had a nice tanned and toned body. And her white bikini certainly fit her well. It covered the most important parts, but didn't leave everything up to imagination. He decided to go over and talk to her instead of just staring at her like a creep. Which he wasn't. He took off his shirt and put it onto a chair, exposing his 6 pack to everyone at the pool. He was proud of his body, he had worked hard to get it to the point where it was today. He got into the pool and started swimming, figuring that he would go over and introduce himself in a couple of minutes.

message 10: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam heard her laughing as she dunked the little kid in and out of the water. Her laugh was sweet and made him want to hear more of it. He wanted to go talk to her, badly, but she seemed to be having lots of fun with the kid. And he certainly didn't want her first impression of him to be him interrupting her family time. No, that would certainly not do. He thought for a moment. Then how should I approach her?

message 11: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam watched as two adults came over to the mysterious girl and her brother. From what he could hear, it sounded like they were her parents. He noticed her hand off the little boy to who he guessed was her brother and then started to swim. He smiled and then continued to swim himself. Perfect! He swam a couple laps and in the middle of one accidentally swam into her. He broke the surface and quickly apologized to her. "I'm so sorry!" He said. "I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He smiled sheepishly at her.

message 12: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam saw her blush but didn't comment on it. She looks even cuter when she blushes. He smiled at her and cocked his head when he heard her accent. "Hmm, a foreigner has graced us with her presence, hasn't she?" He said in a light, teasing voice. His eyes sparkled with mischief. It was obvious that he was teasing her in a humorous way, not in a mean way.

message 13: by MysticMemories (last edited Apr 27, 2014 07:42PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam smiled back. "I'm Liam, it's a pleasure to meet you, Kate." He shook her hand. "So what brings you to sunny California?" He asked her, curious as to why she was visiting. Of course, he also wanted to know how long she was visiting, and whether she had a boyfriend (( ;) )), but he would save those questions for later.

message 14: by MysticMemories (last edited Apr 27, 2014 07:58PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam smiled and nodded. "Ahh, that makes sense. Well, family vacations are nice, especially when you have a big family." He laughed. "Me, a local? However did you guess that?" He laughed again. "Technically I'm not a local. I used to be a local, but now my home base is on the east coast. I'm just back here to visit my parents who live around this area." He nodded. "So I guess I'm kind of a local, but not really." He stopped talking for a moment. "How are you liking it so far?"

message 15: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam smiled when she laughed softly and nodded. "Yes, California is certainly beautiful, especially when you know where to look." He paused. "Oh, you just flew in last night? That must be why I haven't seen your face around." He nodded. "I'd love to give you a tour of California and show you all the secret places that are only known to the locals later, if you'd like." He knew that he was being a bit forward, but couldn't help himself.

message 16: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam nodded back when she said 'we'll see'. It was a proper response on her part. It didn't make him give up hope, but didn't outright agree either. It showed that she had a brain as well as beauty. The perfect combination... He laughed. "I can promise you that I'm not a serial killer, don't worry." He smiled at her wink and jumped when she splashed him. He quickly retaliated and splashed her back, hitting her with a bigger wave.

message 17: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam grinned when she giggled and his grin grew wider when she squealed. Her squeal sounded melodic, enchanting, beautiful. Just like her. He had to hear more. He splashed her again, his eyes sparkling.

message 18: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam grinned again when she laughed, her laugh just as melodic as her squeal. He nodded when she asked if he wanted to grab something to eat. "Sure, that sounds great!" He smiled at her and looked down at his watch. It was around lunch time, so it was perfect timing. "Where would you like to grab some food?" He asked.

message 19: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam walked with her to the edge of the pool. "Burgers sound good to me!" He gave her a mega-watt grin and got out of the pool. He extended a hand to her to help her up the steps. He knew that she didn't need it, it was just his way of being a gentleman.

message 20: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments "No problem." Liam smiled at her as she took his hand. He was happy that he had taken it, otherwise it would have been pretty awkward. He couldn't help but glance at her body as she got out of the water. He had to admit, she was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous.

message 21: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam nodded and watched her as she walked back over to her family. He just stayed where he was, he didn't feel like putting on his shirt or getting a towel. He waited patiently for her to walk back over to him, and smiled once she came back to her original spot. "Alright, let's go then!" He smiled at her.

message 22: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam smiled when she started walking beside him and walked over to the burger place. After a minute or two, they arrived at the place. He found a seat outdoors and grabbed a table for the two of them. "Is here okay?" He asked. It was self-seating, which is why he didn't wait to be seated by someone.

message 23: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam smiled at her. He was happy when she put her towel beside her. She looked so cute in her bikini, but he was surprised that she felt comfortable wearing it out in the open like this. But hey, he wasn't going to complain. He took a menu out from the table and offered it to her. He took the other menu for himself.

message 24: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam nodded back to her when she thanked him and looked at the menu. It was hard for him to look at the menu when he had such a beautiful girl across the table from him, but he managed to pick out a double burger to order. He waved over a waiter to get their orders.

message 25: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam listened as she ordered, and then ordered for himself. The waitress then left and Liam smiled back at Kate. "Don't worry, the service here is pretty quick. They'll have our food out in no time." He nodded.

message 26: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam nodded in response to what she had said. "Yup, college." He laughed. "It's a grand ole' time in college." He said sarcastically and then grinned. "Nah, it's actually not too bad. Just cold. Very cold." He pretended to shiver.

message 27: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam sighed. "The million dollar question, isn't it?" He shrugged. "Right now I am undecided because I can't tell if I want to be a doctor or go into business. It sounds stupid, seeing as they're both really different." He sighed. "Right now, I'm leaning more towards business and management though." He nodded.

message 28: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam gave her a small smile. "Thanks." He paused. "How old are you?" He asked. He had just realized that he didn't know how old she was. Whoops.

message 29: by MysticMemories (last edited Apr 27, 2014 09:54PM) (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam's eyes widened for a moment. "Really? You're 18?" He paused. "Wow, I thought you were older than that." He backtracked. "That's a compliment. I didn't mean that offensively." He said quickly, biting his lip again. "I'm 20." He said and looked at her. How is she only 18? He nodded to the waitress in acknowledgement.

message 30: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam nodded his head. "I thought you were my age." He said sheepishly and shrugged. Then again, two years wasn't a big difference. It would have been different if it was 17 and 19, but 18 and 20 was still respectable.

message 31: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam kind of blushed when he heard her response. Wow, she must be really confident to say that. "Well, I won't say no to that, that's for sure." He smiled at her and winked. "But you also carry yourself with an air of maturity around you." He nodded. "But mostly, your body...yeah..." His voice trailed off teasingly.

message 32: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam nodded. "Yeah, I guess so." He paused. "That was your younger brother who you were playing with, right? You seemed to be really mature around him, and made sure that he was having a good time." He nodded.

message 33: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam saw her eyes turn sad and bit his lip. He hadn't meant to make her feel sad. "I'm so sorry to hear that." He said softly. "It's really good that he's always smiling and happy though. You guys seem to make sure that he's always having a good time, which is really nice." He hoped that she didn't think he was being too forward, but took her hand in his own and held it gently. "Let me know if there is anything that you ever need help with, okay?" He said this in a sincere voice, meaning every word.

message 34: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments "I'm sure you do." Liam nodded and gave her a gentle smile in return. "You're welcome. And I do mean it. Anything you need, just let me know." He said and looked into her eyes.

message 35: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam smiled and nodded. He realized that he might have been holding onto her hand for too long when she gently pulled it away from him. He nodded. "Bon Appetit!" He grinned and picked up his burger as well.

message 36: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam grinned at her when she made a comment and then bit into his burger as well. "Mine tastes delicious as well." He grinned again and continued to eat his burger.

message 37: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam continued to eat his burger and quickly finished it. He was a fast eater. "Hmmm, it doesn't matter to me." He laughed. "You're the one who is visiting here, you tell me. What would you like to do?" He asked.

message 38: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam nodded. "Swimming sounds good or doing something else sounds good." He laughed. "I'm pretty much cool with doing anything, except shopping." He winked at her.

message 39: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam laughed. "Good, because I am not the person to go shopping with." He nodded. "Okay, no swimming then. What would you like to do instead?"

message 40: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam laughed. "Alright, then let me think for a moment." He paused, trying to think about something that he could show her to impress her. "Do you like playing volleyball? There's a beach volleyball area." He suggested.

message 41: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments "Hey!" Liam said indignantly. "Why'd you pay for the food? That's my job!" He scrunched up his nose at her. "You've wounded my pride." He said dramatically and did a dramatic 'oh no' pose.

message 42: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam pouted playfully when she giggled. He then cocked his head and considered what she said. "Why yes, that is true. Very true." He grinned in response to her wink. "Well now that that's settled, let's go play some beach volleyball!" He grinned.

message 43: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam grinned when she slipped her hand into his and then squeezed it tightly. "Ready?" He grinned again and then started running, pulling her along with him while he was laughing and grinning with glee.

message 44: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam's grin got wider as she ran and matched his pace. Of course, he wasn't going his full speed, but he was happy enough that she was running with him and not complaining. They finally arrived at the beach volleyball area and saw that a game was going on. There were 5 people on both teams, so there was room for one more person on both teams. It was boys vs girls, no surprise there. And of course, the girls were winning. Like usual. After all, the guys tended to get distracted while playing this game. "Want to jump in?" He asked her and grinned.

message 45: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam grinned and joined the guys team. "Sup." He nodded to them and joined in at the open position. He grinned at Kate and then watched as the ball was served and the point started.

message 46: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam saw her smirk and smirked back. He was determined not to lose. The ball came over to him and he bumped it up and over the net.

message 47: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam saw that the girl was going to bump it back so he got ready and jumped up as the ball flew through the air and spiked it, sending the ball crashing to the ground on the girls side. He cheered and smirked at Kate.

((I've got to go for the night. I'll respond tomorrow. Good night!))

message 48: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam grinned and then waited for a guy on his team to serve the ball. It was a light and easy serve, so he was tried to prepare to return a hard bump or spike.

message 49: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments Liam grinned when he saw that Kate was going for the ball. He jumped up and hit it back after she hit it hard in the air.

message 50: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories | 1399 comments When the other girl hit it over, she hit it over to an area where Liam couldn't get. He expected the guy to hit it back, but the guy got too distracted watching the girl hit the ball that he didn't notice it going over the net.

« previous 1 3