Divergent (Divergent, #1) Divergent discussion

Team Four (Tobias) or Team Peeta

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jelly224 Tobias all the way. To me he's the more braver and stronger guy than Peeta. Tobias<33333

Rachel Bernard Peeta. Probably because I read the Hunger Games first...but Peeta's different from him somehow. (Trust me, I'd be happy with them both) But I love how much Peeta gave up for his chance to be with Katniss. The things he went through to protect her. And he kept fighting when he didn't receive the same love from Katniss.

Swathika Manu Guys seriosly. They are from different books.
I love them both. Both are strong in their own way

message 5: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy Tobias. He takes things like a man.

Shayla Neither! If I had to choose a YA book boyfriend it would be Daniel Altan Wing, no contest. I didn't like Peeta OR Tobias. Gale was good though.

Gabbers Four because he is a lot braver and doesn't ever give up even if someone hurts him.

Ilana it's so hard for me to compare them since their stories and personalities are so different, but it's clear to say which i liked better - and that's Four. i feel like he was in a completely different situation that forced him to put some of his darker past away and grow into a leader, and all the while, he's trying to find his emotional side.

i feel like Peeta was just kind of soft the whole time through - and didn't do necessarily what he should have at all the right times.

definitely an apples to oranges comparison here, not really a fair side by side.

message 9: by Abi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abi Four all the way. I dislike Peeta with a burning passion. He never stands up for himself and relies on Katniss ALL OF THE TIME! He brings more trouble than he's worth...

Pau Lethani I dislike both. Furthermore, they live in different worlds, I can´t compare them. I love Gale!!

(I'm Spanish, my english isn´t good enough, sorry if you don´t understand)

message 11: by Line (new) - rated it 5 stars

Line Peeta...

Tobias is a whiney, scared, comfused little boy, who (view spoiler)...

Sorry if that offends any Four fans, but I lost all respect for him in book #3...

Fiona V Can i mix both and have Peeto?

message 13: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate Tobias/Four, he is way better than Peeta who's just a baker.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited May 05, 2014 08:45AM) (new)

Tobias (Four). Peeta is in 2nd for me now.

message 15: by Ily (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ily Peeta!!!!

message 16: by Ily (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ily Line wrote: "Peeta...

Tobias is a whiney, scared, comfused little boy, who [spoilers removed]...

Sorry if that offends any Four fans, but I lost all respect for him in book #3..."

I agree!

Jagoda Ech. Hard to choose. Tobias is awesome, hot, strong, protective and Peeta is sweet, strong boy. Im not sure, to be honest... maybe Tobias....

Clarissa Peeta handled his emotions better, but Tobias showed his bravery in a different level.

annaesj Tobias!

message 20: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara Tobias all the way

Valerie Rupasova TEAM FOUR... <4

Veronica tobias

Aderonke Four/Tobias because even though I read the Hunger Games series 3 times and Divergent series once, I just like him better than Peeta. I just wasn't a fan of Peeta. He's ok but I never really felt a connection for him like I did for Gale or Tobias.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Team Four, he has a sad past

message 25: by Dani (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dani St. Clair TOBIAS.

message 26: by Rachel (last edited May 11, 2014 05:25AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rachel Jackson Neville : 583
Sirius : 356
Harry : 1

message 27: by Vjmt (new)

Vjmt As much as I love divergent soooooo much, and love Theo James as 4, I feel myself as someone who shuts people out, and who dosent want any1 else's help like Katniss, I feel like I want that " dandelion" as Katniss has put it, and I just love peeta soooooooooooo much

Jesse Baker who decorates cakes vs. Trained brave badass Hmmmmm....

message 29: by Finy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Finy McMullee Lets think about this, oh wait no thinking involved, Peeta sucks, Tobias is totally kickass, no contest
I <3 4