Audio-Bibliophiles discussion

General Discussion > Free $10 coupon for Audible

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (last edited Apr 27, 2014 04:27PM) (new)

Kathy Golden | 117 comments I don't know how long this offer is good for, but I just got my credit.

Here's the link:

http://bit.ly/QSHTM2

I posted an offer yesterday for a $5 coupon; that link was still working when I checked it, a few minutes ago.

http://www.audible.com/promo/offer/17...

message 2: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisamary) | 5 comments This one works! Thanks again, Kathy!!!! :)

message 3: by Briar Rose (new)

Briar Rose | 8 comments Wonderful, thank you for the links!

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 117 comments Good to know they are working. If anyone needs to match up the audiobooks with whispersync Kindle deals,
here's the link:

Find Your Match

Just scroll down to the "find your match" link, and Amazon will match up all your Kindle books with the audio books you haven't purchased yet.

message 5: by ZaraS (new)

ZaraS  *book reviewer Kathy wrote: "Good to know they are working. If anyone needs to match up the audiobooks with whispersync Kindle deals,
here's the link:

Find Your Match

Just scroll down to the "find your match" link, and Amaz..."

Thanks Kathy for this. This is a great idea. I just used it myself to see how many of my kindle books could be purchased as audiobooks and I was surprised to find that there were lots of results. I have bookmarked this feature so I can access it again at a later date. Thanks again.

message 6: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 117 comments Zara wrote: "Kathy wrote: "Good to know they are working. If anyone needs to match up the audiobooks with whispersync Kindle deals,
here's the link:

Find Your Match

Just scroll down to the "find your match" ..."

You're welcome, Zara. I was a bit surprise at how many audiobooks I could match up. Someone mentioned that their $5 coupon expired on May 1. I didn't notice an expiration date for mine, but I'm going to select a couple of books before then to ensure that I use it up.

message 7: by Lady Bren (new)

Lady Bren (lady_bren) | 8 comments I am brand new to audible and just can't get over the prices~so used to the library

What can I really get for $5

Thanks

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (mountainclimber) | 10 comments Lady wrote: "I am brand new to audible and just can't get over the prices~so used to the library

What can I really get for $5

Thanks"

Lady, there are many books on sale for 99c, $1.99 and $2.99. You're right, you can't select much for $5, but something is better than nothing. Give it a shot!

message 10: by Robin P (new)

Robin P It does take some patience to find lower priced books since that is one thing you can't do - search by price. But a lot of classics are cheap and there are always daily specials. If your coupon expired, call and they'll probably reinstate it.

The list prices can look scary. I got the 1 credit a month plan which was 7.49 for 3 months, then 14.95. I have used them for some really long and expensive books. There are lots of announced and unannounced sales on Audible. For me, it seems like a bargain since I used to spend 35.00 a month with Recorded Books for cassettes. They had a service like Netflix where I had a queue and when I sent back a book, they would send me a new book from my queue. I probably would still be doing that but they stopped supplying cassettes and now I wonder why I waited so long to go digital (CDs are annoying in my opinion, bulky and no way to mark your place.)

message 11: by Kathy (last edited Jul 08, 2014 03:56PM) (new)

Kathy Golden | 117 comments Here's the link to a new free $10 Audible coupon. Enjoy!

http://www.audible.com/promo/offer/17...

message 12: by Dana (new)

Dana (lucyhenley) Thanks for the link, it worked! That's great! :)))

message 13: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Ingram | 2 comments Thanks - you're the bomb!

message 14: by Kay (new)

Kay | 7 comments The link worked for me too. Thanks!

message 15: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Golden | 117 comments I'm glad to see this link is still working. We have 60 days to use this coupon.

message 16: by Anne (new)

Anne Trinkle (jonanne) | 32 comments Bless your soul!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!

message 17: by Judy (new)

Judy | 6 comments Thank :)