dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Hi

message 2: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Not really

message 3: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Hmm we could do something with ninjas

message 4: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Okay so that's all I had at the moment lol

message 5: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Do you watch or read Naruto?

message 6: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Any other ideas to add to the ninja thing?

message 7: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments What kind of ninja things have you seen or read

message 8: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Hmm do you watch any anime?

message 9: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Give me a bit I'll write something that might work

message 10: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Okay

message 11: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments I am going to recommend a ninja anime that I enjoyed all I ask right now is that you read the synopses it's called Nabari No Ou.

message 12: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments You don't have to read it if you don't want to I only asked you to because I suck at making a synopsis of a synopsis lol

message 13: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Yes so what do you think of basing the rp on that without using any of the actual characters?

message 14: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Sorry I thought I responded so how are we going to do this?

message 15: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Okay we need genders of characters and how many characters there will be?

message 16: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Okay I have a better idea we could each have a guy and girl there doesn't have to be any romance it can just be a group of friends.

message 17: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments One of us should have the character that is possessed by the shintabansho

message 18: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments That wasn't in the synapsids was it?

message 19: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Rokujou Miharu is a boy who has a hijutsu (hidden technique aka shinrabansho) living inside of him. This hijutsu is the power of creation. Many ninja clans are seeking it as the one who possesses it becomes the ruler of the ninja world. Rokujou's classmate Kouichi started a nindou ("Way of the Ninja") club at school with Kumohira, his English teacher. Both Kouichi and Kumohira are secretly ninjas. They tried to persuade Rokujou to join the ninjutsu club. At first, he was reluctant, but after being attacked by group of ninjas trying to get his hijutsu, he joins. He must become the Ruler of Nabari in order to survive.

He gets submerged into the ninja world meeting someone he finds he has a connection with Miharu is apathetic at the beginning of the series. He lives with his grandmother his parents are dead and there is a day ten years prior that no one remembers. Umm don't know what more to say without ruining it if you want to watch it.

message 20: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Okay well this will be helpful so when you or I need to look we can without having to dig through the internet and I only added a little more info so that some of what makes the show entertaining didn't get lost in transition to rp

message 21: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Okay back to the question before the confusion which of us will have the character possessed by the shinrabansho?

message 22: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Okay then let's make our characters.

message 23: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Skills (What are they best at Ninjutsu, Taijutsu or Genjutsu?):

beyond adding that I don't think anything else is really necessary

message 24: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Anything you can think of adding?

message 25: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Okay I'll let you know when I get off but now we are making our characters so it might take awhile to do that so it's fine.

message 26: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Here my characters are sorry for taking so long

Name: Rue
Appearance:
Personality: She is strong willed, can be a bit arrogant but can back it up. She is kind and loyal will always defend her comrades and friends. She can be short fused and bad mouthed if you’re on her bad side.
History: She has been alone for a long time her family murdered by a close friend. She has kept close to the people in her village to make up for the absence of her family.
Skills: Genjutsu, she is also skilled with short swords.

Name: Gaara
Appearance: the tattoo on his forehead means love.
(view spoiler)
Personality: He was emotionally withdraw until he was about 14 then started to come out of his shell little by little but is still working on it. He is protective of his friends and is somehow capable of inspiring others. He has a kindness in him that he is trying to reach.
History: He had a lousy childhood and was ignored by everyone. His own father tried to have him assassinated on several occasions. He has two older siblings a brother and a sister.
Skills: Ninjutsu (can manipulate sand while not even thinking about it he carries it in the gourd on his back which is also made of sand)

(Gaara is based on a character from another series)

message 27: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments ((?))

message 28: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Sure

message 29: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Please don't forget

message 30: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Awse you forgot didn't you?

message 31: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments It's okay I was mostly just reminding you lol

message 32: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Okay just keep in mind your suppose to make a guy and a girl

message 33: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments ((?))

message 34: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Okay

message 35: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments ...

message 36: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments As soon as you can please

message 37: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 1357 comments Alright