A World Without Sun discussion

Breeding Facility~West Wing > Bedroom~ Alice

Comments Showing 1-50 of 494 (494 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth_duivenvoorde) | 123074 comments Mod
One bed. This is where guys come to breed with you.

message 2: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

Alex walked up to the room. He was a bit nervous, but he held his head high and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments Alice sighed, hearing the door knock. The knock seemed to have messed up her thoughts as if it was a barrier. She walked over to the door, brushed at her shirt gently as if a few crumbs were on her, and opened the door.

message 4: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

Alex's eyes glided over the girl quickly, "hi, I'm Alex," he didn't normally introduce himself right away, but he thought he'd try a new approach.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments "Hello. I'm Alice." She said. She held the door open, stepping aside. "Coming in?" She asked

message 6: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He nodded and walked in. He didn't want to look to hesitant, and he didn't want to look to confident. He'd only does this twice before.. His mom really wanted him to help the government by having kids.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments She sighed, shutting the door once again. Before she did though, she looked out the door. 'Someday.' She said in her head

message 8: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

Alex looked around, it was like every other room, "so.. Alice.. Ever been to wonderland?" He asked, attempting to be funny.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments She looked at him. "Depends on your meaning." She said tilting her head, catching the joking tone.

message 10: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He shrugged, "white rabbit, mad hatter, queen of hearts. You know."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments "Hmm....what, would you say, best describes you?" She asked trying to keep a conversation going. She leaned on her bed post

message 12: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He shrugged, "I duno..." He watched her, "you?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments She shrugged. "Maybe....the mouse." She said

message 14: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He nodded, "quiet and sleepy?" He asked, thinking if the mouse in wonderland.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments "Not quit. More like feisty and curious." She said

message 16: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

Alex smiled, "I see."

message 18: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

"I'm bit sure what defines me.." He thought out load.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments "You're not sure? Well I'm sure that you will figure it out soon." She said

message 20: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

Alex nodded, "it's possible. So, what's your favourite colour?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments "Green. Not just any green though. A dark, Emerald-like, green." She said. "Yours?"

message 22: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

"Light blue," he felt a bit guilty for having such a common favourite colour."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments "That is a good colour. Many people like it as well. When you say light though, do you mean like the colour of the sky?" She asked

message 24: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He shrugged, "kinda like a baby blue."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments "Another good colour. Do you read?" She asked

message 26: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

"I but, but I'm not a big reader," he looked her face over, "what about you?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments She nods. "Yes. But I've never read much." She said. She would give the reason, if one, she was willing to risk herself and her possible escape plan, and two, if he even cared, which she doubt.

message 28: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He nodded and sat on the door of his bed, "do you like sweets?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments She nods. "I like them a lot. I've never had much." She said

message 30: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

Alex smiled, "I might be able to sneak something in next time?" He offered.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments She smiled. "Alright!" She said. She loved sweets

message 32: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He chuckled lightly, she was kinda cute. Only kinda, "so..? Car or dog person?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments "Hmm....car. They go fast." She said and smiled.

message 34: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He nodded, "I cant drive for the life of me."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments "Neither can I. But, I think it would be fun just going fast." She said

message 36: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He nodded, "I duno about fast, i proffer walking. You enjoy more things that way."

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments She nods. She only thought of fast as a way of escaping

message 38: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

Alex looked around awkwardly, "so.. How meany kids have you had?"

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments "Kids? None." She said. It was true. She was somewhat new to the whole thing. Plus things were getting delayed a lot because of her trying to run

message 40: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He nodded, "how cold are you?"

message 42: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

"18," he shrugged.

message 44: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

He nodded, "ya. Is that bad?" He tilted his head.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments She shook her head. "No. I mean, I don't think it is." She said

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments ((Have you posted something in here? It notified me, but I'm not getting anything))

message 47: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

((No))

He nodded, "that's good," he glanced at the time.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments She rocked on her heels awkwardly.

((Oh. It randomly notified me I guess.))

message 49: by Elizabeth, Creator ^~^ (new)

"So.. Do you want to keep talking? Or.." He looked at the bed.

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 1694 comments She shifted slightly. "I...uh...could we...not?" She asked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10