1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > Awse and Psycho

Comments Showing 1-50 of 496 (496 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally What kind do u normally do

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally I dobro really like it sorry

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally Sorry it's taking so long

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally Oh I thought of an idea

Two sisters run away from their dad because their dad abuses the one. They rent a hotel room in a different state but they don't know is there dad's friend works there

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally You don't like it oh well

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally Really that would drive me nuts

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally ((K))

Maddie was walking to her room to look over her bag.

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally "In the bathroom second shelf" she said checking her bag.

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally Maddie grabbed her bag and suitcase.

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally "Probably a week because he's either drink or stoned"

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally She walked down the stairs. "Are u driving or am I?"

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally "Ok" she said opening the front door

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally She climbed in the passenger seat c

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally "This address" she graver her the address

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally She smiled and leaned against the window

Cheri: The girl who is back to her old self finally She looked out the window and frowned

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10