True Bloodthirst, "Their Rise Our Fall." The Vampyre Nation discussion

Luna Gol Crypt > Marina's Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 122 (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments

message 2: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 655 comments Mod
Kaleb rolsl hsi eyes at her and frowns at the clothes..."When shoudl Is tart gettign dressed?" He asked looking over the hideous colour. She amy be smart but he hated the colour purple. He figured it would look good on him, but it was the fact that he ahted it so much that made him wish she had a better colour for him...sometihng that would look good on and off of him.

message 3: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "Well the meeting is soon, but we should have time. So probably in thirty minutes." Marina answered him softly and she dug through more of the men's cloths, seeing his distaste. She finally picked out a sea green for him to wear instead. "Better?" She asked him softly with a tilt of her head. She picked up her dress in contemplation on weather she sold wear something else. "Make your self at home by the way."

message 4: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb smiles, "You didn't have to, but thank you." He syas holding it up to his brown eyes, "What do you think...will it make my butt look big? "He asks batting hsi long eyelashes. He smirks palyfully. "Honestly I don't think I can make myself at home in ac rypt. I mean I support vampyres, but I don't think you woould even want me making myself homewith other people aroudn...honestly." He said asif he held a dark secret about his private life. When maiking hismelf comfortbale did he kill people or soemthing...his tone of vocie could suggest anytihng of the like.

message 5: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "Your butt will look fine." She rolled her eyes. a bit and rummaged through her clothes, listening to him speak. "Then..." she trailed off and turned to look at him with a gentle smile. "Pretend it's just me here. I assume you feel comfortable enough to be comfortable around me. Relax no one else can enter this room besides my father." She assured him.

message 6: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb's eyebrows raise..."Well again...IU don't think comfortableis the word you want me to use when relaxing...I really think if I got comfortable in fornt of you you would either kill me or run screaming." He syas plainly looking over her nticing her beauty yet again. He felt sucha desire toward her he coudln't explain any of it except he wanted ehr badly.

message 7: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "Why would you say that?" She asked him with her eyebrows furrowed, turning her attention to him for a moment before turning back to chose something her father would like. "And do you really think I would do either of those things?" she asked a pout showing on her lips. "Why does everyone assume I'm mean?" She grumbled a bit.

message 8: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb shake shsi head trying to explain hismelf, "No it's not jsut you...i mean anyone with the right mind would...When I get comfortabel in myhome I don't entirely enjoy being dressed." He syas palinly at last. For a shrink he had a alt of his own issues needing to ebworked out clearly.

message 9: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments Marina tilted her head as she finally pulled out a dress. "Really?" She asked him. "Well I agree that's a bit odd and I would prefer that not happen here, but it's nothing to kill or run screaming about." She said pursing her lips at him. "I'm not sure about everyone but I wouldn't do that."

message 10: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb smirks, "Yeah,w ell like I said you wouldn't want me getting comfortable either way. On days I'm not fully nude I prefer my tight boxerbriefs." He says smirking. He looks her over once more before turnging from her, "so...apart from being the daughter of Constantin Nikolai IV what other title do you hold?" he wonders semi-shyly.

message 11: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "What is it young people say no a days. TMI?" She giggled a bit as she picked up the dress and then got out her old fashioned changing fold out. "Well I actually hold the title of Luna Gol Ambassador. I work with other crypts and humans on political issues." She said stepping behind the screen to change.

message 12: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb couldn't hel;p but to watch her silhouette become more and mroe bare ehind the screen. "You know you realyl are beautiful. I mean apart formthe vmapyre attractiveness I find you very sexually appealing." He says watching her closely. He coudl simply watch her behind a fogged screen all day if that was what it took for him to be close to her.

message 13: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "Oh?" Marina asked, very used to males being forward with her. "Well it probably is my vampyre attractiveness and a little bit of the blood feeding." She explained. "I find that first time hosts seem to...imprint on the feeder." she said as she slipped the dress over her curves. "I haven't done much research since I don't like feeding on new hosts."

message 14: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb shakes his head slowly his jaw slightly ajar. "No...I think it is jsut beauty...trust me." he said seeming so entranced by her very figure...Should I get dresseD? "He asked watching ehr slide the dress on over her finely curved body.

message 15: by Lyric (last edited Apr 29, 2014 04:01PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "That's the imprint, trust me on that." she sighed and stepped out. "That will probably be for the best. I can smell Miyuki here." She told him and slipped on a pair of heels. "You can change behind the screen or in the bathroom down the hall." she told him with a smile as she sat down on a chair to put on the shoes.

((dress:(view spoiler)))

message 16: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb takes the suit pants and wlaks behind the screen pulling off hsi own clothes ahving a strong and perfected body form not too buff and not nearly too slim. He was perfectly shaped and his package wasn't bad either. he pulled the pants on and walks out hsi shirt off.
He moves to the button shirt and pulls it on and then the vest and jacket. IT was the tie he started having issues with.

message 17: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments Marina finished up with her make up and jewelry before she looked over and noticed. She gave a slight giggle before going over and moving his hands aside. She began knotting his tie for him. She was good at it, well practiced it seemed. "There we go." She said smoothing out his clothes. "Ready to go?" She asked him.

((odd question, but do guys normally like it when girls tie their ties. My guy friends say they love it when I do but I don't get it lol))

message 18: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

((Lol yeah it is a generous and sort of hot action for a girl to take a step and be a bit dominant. That and for some guys who can't do a tie it helps out a lot. It plays in a guys head that the girl is willing to take time from herself to assist the guy in an action while at the same time feeling she cares to help he also feels a slight arousal in a thought of every guys fantasy of him being stripepd down by the girl with only a tie on. guys are far more complicated than women think. We are just as complex as women, but not nearly as hard to figure out in some of the more complex thoughts. A girl can easily figure a guys way of thought, but there are tiny parts in a guys life that women can't fully understand. While guys can figure out the tiny parts in a girls lifestyle, but can't understand the more complex parts of life in a girls mind. {e.g.} A guy does something nice and there are two ways it goes for a girl she gets pissed or grieves about something that has nothing to do with the kind act or she focuses fully upon the act and becomes enticed in thankful pleasure, respecting the gesture. Where as with a guy a girl does something nice and he will appreciate it only to return the favour out of guilt for the fact he hadn't thought about doing something first. Women are far more complicated because they are never nearly as predictable as a guy. Even a spontaneous guy works the same way as the traditional guy. Where as women can never hold a thought in unison, they will charge against a single topic of the mind to simply achieve an inner ambition even of the simplest sorts. Their emotional walls crumbling and even fortifying int imes that seem more inapproriate. where as a guy is a simple being who thinks more deeply on a subject rather than the ideal of a subject.))

((Sorry for the long explanation it jsut seemed only right for sucha simplistic question.))

message 19: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb merely smiles holding his head high and then lower his eyes to her and as she straightened his clothes he could only look into her eyes. he smirks gently as he brushes an eyelash from her cheek with his thumb..."Yeah...make a wish." He says..."You blwo onit." He holds his thumb out form ehr a bit smiling so sweetly. he truly was chamring in hsi own way and it seemed to be something amazing.

message 20: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments ((no thanls that really helps actually =D))

"There we go sweetheart." Marina said with a smile, calling most people she knew sweetheart as a habit. She smiled more as he wiped her cheek, something her brother did sometimes as well. She laughed and gave the fingers that held her lash a peck then blew at them. "In my time a girl would kiss the fingers because a woman's kiss was said to bring luck."She explained as she turned to fix her hair a bit before turning back to him. "Shall we go?

message 21: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

((No thanls???))

((I jsut mean as far as women go was my explanation of them accurate for in my mind of knowledge I beleive it was after studtying the minds and aspects of both genders.))

Kaleb smirks, "Yeah...we can go." He says but as he turned he mvoed to ehr and turned her to face him..."MAybe a little bit of luck ebfore we go?" He asked feelign enrvous abotu what he was fixing to do, but at the same time it felt so natural as he clsoes the space ebtween them and hsi full lips gently lavish against ehrown only for a moment and as he pulls back it seeme dhteir lisp were stuck gently pulling on both of their bottom lips as he smiles charmignly sweet.

message 22: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments ((I meant no, thanks. I was saying it was no problem for the big explanation and I appreciated it.))

((as for the women I find there to be more reactions to simple kind gentures from men though thought two are the ones that happen most in the female mind.))

"Alright then-oh." Marina said as she was turned to him. She was a bit shocked to say the least when he kissed her, eyes a bit wide. "M-My." she mumbled a bit, if she could blush she would. "Well good luck then." She said but when he gave a smile she felt a pain in the back of her head. She winced a bit but the movement was to quick for a human to catch. Why did a charming smile send her into a panic, her body wanting to reject him almost. But she kept her sweet air. She took his arm and lead him to the door.

message 23: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

((Well that's what I meant, I mena there coudl eb loads goign in anyones mind but in the general concept of it they are overjoyed or become distracted in thought by dejavu and flashbacks creating completely opposite emotional reactions than what the guy originally deisred. there are always many emotios and thoguht sto rise during such situations, but those are the main roots that lead to so many different ones.))

Kaleb followed with her clsoely loving each moment in ehr presence, maybe he was imrpinted by ehr feeding form him, but he didn't care he jsut knew he wanted to eb with ehr for a very long time. As they walked downt eh hall the began passing very well dressed people in ancient traditional cloting, one woman wore a moto and another man wore what looked like Greek armour. It was all strange to him how traditional so many of thses vampyres were. They seemed to follwo a direct route to a large hall undergorund seemign to be apart of a large cavern that held more vamyres than Kaleb had ever seen at one time.

message 24: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments ((And I agreed with you and I'll post in the other room.))

message 25: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

((k))

message 26: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments Marina lead Kaleb back to her room and instantly went into the bathroom, motioning him forward to show it was okay to follow. She turned on the facets and filled the sink with water and grabbed a cloth. She began cleaning blood and makeup from her face. "So what have you found?"

message 27: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb frowns..."Well, between sneaking off and everything I discovered that they made a simple strand of viral infection to go into synthetic blood. Each synthetic blood pack seems to be labelled as different blood types, the only one the virus didn't take to is the more expensive O types. It is because Vampyres as much as my father despises them fund his organization. The richer ones get the clean blood while the not so rich will settle for the infected packs. It is distributed all over Romania he has yet to make it worldwide with it. Currently still being contained he is going to be proposing hsi synthetic solution of bloodtypes to the united nations. This is the only country experiencing this horridity. I expect it won't be long before the only export allowed is my fathers solution to the vampyre plague." He admits coldly. "I'm worried for all of district Five...too many vampyres have gone missing and I'm afraid something horrible is about to happen, Marina." He admits.

message 28: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments Marina nodded in thought as she moved around the room, she got a nightgown out for her self and changed behind the screen, just wanting to be in something comfortable after everything that happened. "It makes sense, father only allowed me to feed directly from humans and when it had to be synthetic he was type O. I never got infected and neither did Alek...until now." Marina mumbled. "Something bad has happened, she said as she walked out and sat on the couch, staring at the wall. "My brother has become leader of the infected."

message 29: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb's eyes grew wide in shock, "Wait, what? I thought vampyres lost all of their humanity when turned...how did he get turned? I mean how is it they even are capable of haivng a leader?" he was filled with more than thsoe simple questions but he knew how testy some vampyres got so beyond those questions he forced hsiemlf to ask nothing else.

message 30: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments Marina didn't get mad, if anything her eyes turned sad. "That is because an Ancient has never been turned before. Even the most basic of animals have a hierarchy. An alpha male. He willingly let himself be turned at the anger of being denounced as the next leader of Luna Gol. He tried to turn me as well...I barely escaped him. And after father announced I will be his successor, it turned to a basic decision of joining him or dying."

message 31: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb frowned, "I see...s Nikolai has started a war by simply not wanting hsi son to ascend to the throne and now Alek has ascended a greater throne...a throne in evolution." He explains his udnerstanding of it. "What can we do to stop him? I mean...I know eh is your brother, but even a s a new species of vampyre I don't thin the infected belong in thsi world." He states hsi opinion strognly haivng already denied hsi parents by joining the vmapyres but now he clearly stood with them facing the same enemy.

message 32: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments Marina nodded slowly. "He was worried about what Alek would do with that much power." Marina sighed a bit. "I understand...I...no longer have a brother. He died when he became what he was. I was managed to obtain the heart of an infected, and our scientists are working on learning more of our enemy before we strike."

message 33: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb nods, "But now the question is how do we strike? I mean you cna't simply find their nest and expect to go guns blazing and you cna't lure them all at once with your brother knwoign intell on most of your plans of approach he won't allow anytihng to get past him, right?" He said trying to fully understand how Alek would see things.

message 34: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "I don't know" Marina said finally. "I've been in sights and wars before. The American Revolution, 1812, Quasi-war, Civil War, 2 World Wars and everything in between! And even wars between clans. But I don't know what to do!" Marina said putting her head in her hands. "We're fighting something we have no idea about. We have no plan yet."

message 35: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb nods..."Don't worry we can easilyfigure osmethng out once we know more I stole some paper work on the genetic code of the virus. They used vampryc DNA to make the virus. It is a primal virus that is not very different from the bubonic plague virus." He says handing her a full file of work on the genetic composition of vampyres and the virus.

message 36: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments Marina looked up and took it." She sent him a tired smile. She stood up and opened the file, flipping though the paper work before she pulled out her phone and called her lab worker. She relayed the information, promising to drop it off later. She sighed and sat down again. "Thanks." She mumbled.

message 37: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb nods, "No problem." He says as he looks at her almost awkwardly staring in a daze by her beauty. He couldn't help it. She was extraordnarily gorgeous. "You know you really are beautiful when you are determined."

message 38: by Lyric (last edited Jun 08, 2014 04:48PM) (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments Marina laughed a bit bitterly. "Thanks." She sighed a bit as she laid her head back against the back of the couch. "This has been a long few days, I wouldn't be surprised if I got wrinkles." She sighed a bit.

message 39: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb moves to ehr side stills tanding.."You could never strain in beauty...wrinkles or not..." he assures ehr lvoign his connection with her. IT was proably the feeding she did form him, but it was so much different thn that.

message 40: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "Kaleb, listen. You've imprinted on me, and I'm sorry about that." Marina said looking up at him, head still rested back. "You really shouldn't get so attached to someone of a different species." She joked with a small smile.

message 41: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb smirks, "We aren't very differnt, jsut our diets, our reflexes, our lifespan, and allergies. We are not very different at all. Such small differences is what seperates us and yet something so beautiful could never be seen as evil. You are a beauty and you should never forget that. Imprinting or not I knew form when I first saw you in my office that I liekd you trying so ahrd to deny my feelings Ic an't seem to so easily suppress.'

message 42: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments Marina looked up at him, her body beginning to shake a bit. "D-Don't say things like that please. I'm flattered and touched an all. B-...but I don't know. That scares me!!" she said her voice trembling as her head hurt. "I feel like this has been said to me before." She said and suddenly she remembered something...from her past...a smalle tid bit. "S-Samuel." She murmured softly.

message 43: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb gives a half jealous half confused look. He had no idea who she was saying the name of but he felt an instant streak to kill the guy for her. "Who is Samuel?" He demands apprehensively.

message 44: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "I...I don't know who that is." She mumbled a bit. "But when you flirted with me, I felt my heart skip a beat...in a good way. But in response my stomach dropped in fear." Marina said. "I...I don't know. Could...could it have something to do with my nightmare?" She asked him.

message 45: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb frowns, "Possibly...perhaps the lfie you don't remeber is coming back in waves. I'm sorry. I'll try not to trigger anytihng like that again. he says kindly hoping to never hear that name agian deep down beign the only reason.

message 46: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "N-No I'm sorry you don't deserve that kind of treatment." she said kindly and patted the spot next to on the couch. She was always focused on others and their feelings. It wasn't healthy to do that though. "You didn't mean anything by it. And it was sweet."

message 47: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb downs his head, "Yeah, I guess I didn't." He says plainly setting beside of her, but not nearly as close as she was desiring. He was actually sitting as far back from her as possible. "Sorry, I jsut don't want too mcuh of your past coming back. It is unhealthy to experience so much at once. Give it time and try to ease into your memories." He suggest as if sounding like her doctor again.

message 48: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. I honestly have no idea who this man is. All I have is a name and a feeling...a bad feeling."Marina said softly curling up onto the couch next to him, head laying on the back of it. "I'll try not to take on to much." She promised with a small smile.

message 49: by Jacob, Head MoD (new)

Kaleb gives a light nod, "Okay...good." He kisses her forehead openign up to her lenaing into him resting his arm ont eh back of the couch as she leans itno him.

message 50: by Lyric (new)

Lyric Mermaidan (ambrosiadaughterofzeus) | 179 comments "Wanna watch some tv?" Marin asked and she picked up the remote. "I finally know how this thing works." She said waving it in the air before pressing the on button. "See." She smirked a bit, trying to lighten the mood.

« previous 1 3