The Jolly Good Reading Society discussion

No Hard Feelings (A Kate Stanton Hollywood Mystery #3)
This topic is about No Hard Feelings
Ebooks and freebies! > Kate Stanton Mystery Series

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marta (new)

Marta Tandori (marta_tandori) | 2 comments ** My new murder mystery, NO HARD FEELINGS, the next in the Kate Stanton Mystery series featuring Kate Stanton, the feisty and successful semi-retired real estate broker, was published on Amazon on April 6, 2014 with its official release slated for May 23, 2014. Find out what Ellen’s been tweeting about and buy your copy at the special pre-launch price of $2.99 or go to my website at http://martatandori.com and enter the draw for your chance to win some great prizes or enter the giveaway here on GoodReads!

FORBIDDEN (a Novella on Which TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE is Based) by Marta Tandori FORBIDDEN
Too Little, Too Late (A Kate Stanton Mystery) by Marta Tandori Too Little, Too Late
No Hard Feelings (A Kate Stanton Mystery) by Marta Tandori No Hard Feelings
The Ties That Bind (A Prequel to Too Little, Too Late) by Marta Tandori The Ties That Bind

message 2: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Jones (ramblingsofanelfpire) Just entered...thanks for letting us know about the giveaway! Looks like an interesting series

message 3: by Jen (last edited May 01, 2014 11:47PM) (new)

Jen | 468 comments Mod
Welcome to the group Marta.
Yes it does look very interesting. I've entered too.

message 4: by Marta (new)

Marta Tandori (marta_tandori) | 2 comments Jen wrote: "Welcome to the group Martha.
Yes it does look very interesting. I've entered too."

Thanks. I'm glad to be here. Good luck to both you and Charlotte on the giveaway!