« previous 1

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan HEYYYY

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Lets get this par-TAY started

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha okay. So you wanna be the girl or one of the guys or both of the guys?

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I don't mind, it was your awesome idea so you can pick

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry. I left. :( Umm okay then can I be the Dark Powerful and Mysterious guy?

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Alrighty I'll be the girl :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Should I be both guys then?

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Only if you want to be, you don't have to

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It's fine I can rp with both. Do you make characters?

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yep

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay you wanna make your first or do you want me to make mine?

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Can you please??? Haha I have a booty load of rps I need to reply to and my notifications are going crazy

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

okay sure. XD

message 15: by Morgan (new)

Morgan THANK YOU!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

XD No prob> I'll start now.

message 17: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okie dokie, take your time :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

[ ❝'Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.' If I cannot move Heaven, I will raise Hell.❞ ]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

full name: Alexander
preferred: Alex
birth date: October 16

personality: Alex is the quiet and silent type. You wouldn't find him in crowds or in open areas. Everyone knows who he is and everyone's scared of him and he prefers it that way. He doesn't mind that everyone is scared witless of him. He's known to be cruel harsh and uncaring as well as merciless. He Prefers to stay on his own and is one of the most powerful people in the gang.
history: Alex had a horrible childhood. His mother and father fought a lot. Like A LOT. They were poor and in a lot of debt. His father would go out and get drunk every night because of the troubles. When he come home he would beat Alex with his belt until he bled. His mother would hide in her room drunk, not wanting to bother herself with helping her son. When Alex was ten, his mother died and his father would say it was Alex's fault and beat him even harder. When Alex was 11 he ran away but his father caught him before he could leave and beat him unconscious and said that he could kill Alex if he ran away again. When Alex was 12 he had had enough and he killed his father and ran away. He joined the gang and soon made his way up the ranks by being cold hearted and cruel. No one knows his history however and he makes sure that no one will ever know. He is now on the top ranks of the gang.
dislikes:
-everything

hair color: Dark brown
eye color: black
body type: slender
other: He has scars from when his father beat him, but everyone thinks they're street fighting scars

relationship status: single
crush[s]: none
orientation: heterosexual

family:
-Mother:dead
-Father:dead

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He's beautiful <3

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW!!!!!!!!! He's actually a French male model guy….:(
Sorry it took so long

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Lolz!!!!!!!! It perfectly fine haha you're making two characters, take your sweet time :) and I still have to make mine, I'll start on her right now

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

okay cool :D

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yerp

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 27, 2014 07:14PM) (new)

[ ❝I'm not good. But I was worse❞ ]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

full name: Brandon
preferred: Brandon
birth date: December 14

personality:Brandon thinks he's important but really he's not. He is really one of the many "ponds" of the gang. The servants pretty much. He doesn't know this and neither do others that he is more like a replaceable piece. They are mostly controlled my the more powerful members. Like everyone else he fears Alex.
history: His mother ran away when he was young. He doesn't remember her. His father was also a drunk and one day died of a heart attack. The members of the gang found him and took him in a few months ago. He's still new but knows all there is to know of the gang.
dislikes:
-blood, death

hair color: Blonde
eye color: green
body type: slender
other: He has scars from when his father beat him, but everyone thinks they're street fighting scars

relationship status: single
crush[s]: none
orientation: heterosexual

family:
-Mother:missing/dead
-Father:dead

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan He's hotter than the sun!!!!! <3<3

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

ALEX PETTYFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Morgan (last edited Apr 27, 2014 07:41PM) (new)

Morgan Name: Anya Redcliff
Birth date: Septmeber 6

Personality: Anya hates rules and will try anything in her power to break them. She is a rebellious trouble maker that never shows up to school and is always home late, but her dad doesn't care because he's at with til two in the morning. Anya gets excited about every thing and doesn't really have any soft spot for anything but her little brother Chase.
History: Anya's mom died giving birth to her little brother Chase when Anya was only seven year old. Her dad had to make two incomes so he was constantly working, so Chase practically was raised by Anya with no parents.
Sneaking out, breaking rules, parties, boys, her little brother Chase
Dislikes:
Rules, school, being inside for too long

Hair color: brown
Eye color: Green
Body type: thin and curvy

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=p...

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=a...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I can't see any of the pics

message 29: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Erg!!! Sorry, I've been having problems with pics today, I'll just put the link

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

okay that's fine :P

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Morgan There!!!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay cool!!!!!

message 33: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Is she okay??

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She's great!!!!!!!

message 35: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay!!! Haha thanks :))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

:D No prob. You want to start?

message 37: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I'm not sure how to start it off...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((You can stumble across them maybe? Like while going home or something?))

It was dark out. Way to late for anyone to be out. Brandon and his friends were hanging out in the alley. They weren't doing much just hanging out and guarding the door to where the higher ups were staying for a bit, in case any unwanted people came by. One of them cracked a joke and all of them laughed.

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Morgan It had been a very late night and Anya had been out partying. She checked her phone and it read 1:37 A.M. She needed to be home very soon before her dad got home and busted her. She walked down the dark empty streets. It was almost September, so the nights were getting chillier and chillier. Anya had forgotten to bring a jacket with her and she started to shiver. She rubbed her hands up and down her arms, trying to warm up. She walked farther down the street until she past an alley and heard loud laughter coming from it. She peeked around the corner, her curiosity getting the better of her as usual, to see what was going on.

((Is that okay?))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep. That's awesome!))

Brandon heard some shuffling. "Hey quiet down!" He said taking out his small hand gun. He turned to the mouth of the alley searching for the source of the sound.

message 41: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((Okie dokie!!))

Anya heard the laughter stop suddenly. What was going on down there? She turned the corner and entered the alley way without a hint of fear. It was warmer down the alley, maybe because it was blocking out the cool wind. "Who's down here?" Anya whispered, just to see if someone answered, if not she would walk farther down.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon pulled out his gun and aimed it to the entrance of the alley. "Make one move and you're dead," he said seeing a girl. His eyes were adjusted to the dark light and he could see clearly.

((I have to eat dinner. I'll be right back))

message 43: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Anya held her hands up in surrender when she got close enough to see the shadowy figure with the gun. Her bright green eyes were wide and frantic. How did this man go from laughing to pointing a gun at an innocent girl. "I-I'm sorry." She studdered. "I heard laughter is all and I wanted to see what was going on." Anya silently prayed that whoever this guy was wouldnt pull the trigger.

((Okay!))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon looked at the girl. "Haven't you heard?" He asked laughing. "Curiosity kills the cat."

message 45: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "I-I didn't know." Anya's heart was beating rapidly. She was scared. She was scared for her life and she was scared that if she did make it out alive she would be late getting home an she would get caught and she would never be able to sneak out again. "Just let me leave." She said quietly, calming down a bit. She lifted up her foot and took a small step backwards, hoping he wouldn't notice in the darkness.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon cocked his gun. "Don't move or you'll be dead before you can even utter a sound much less scream."

"Oh just leave her alone," one of his friends called. "She's just a stupid little girl. And probably drunk to. Let her go. She'll think this is a dream tomorrow."

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Anya stopped moving as soon as she hard his gun cock. He really would shoot her. She glared into the darkness to the direction of the other voices. "I'm not drunk." She snapped at whoever said it. Anya never got drunk. She hated alcohol and what it did to people.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, then you better get back to your nice little cozy home," Brandon said. "Because if one of the Higherups come you won't be so fortunate. Now run along." He kept the gun pointed at her. "Leave and next time think twice before entering a dark alley. You never know what you'll find."

message 49: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Anya listened intently to him, taking every word in. "Okay." She nodded eagerly and turned on her heels and practically ran out of the alley way. She was going to get in so much trouble when her dad saw her out this late at night.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Brandon rolled his eyes and put his gun back in the waistband of his jeans. He leaned against the wall again. "Stupid girls," he muttered pulling his hood up over his eyes.

« previous 1