Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Complete 47k NA Fantasy/Supernatural/Romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Weaver (JLWeaver) "Never fight a demon with dessert."

Monster hunting isn't just a job, it's a way of life. Freddie Westman, a reporter for a paranormal magazine, is one of the best in the business, but now it's personal. His good friend, Jim Penderry, has disappeared, and the signs point to sinister forces from beyond the grave.

Sophie Penderry is more at home with her nose in a book, but insists on helping Westman find her missing brother. Even a loner like Westman needs an ally to watch his back. After all, these demons are not just the stuff of folklore and children's nightmares. These dark monsters lurk in plain sight.

A Victorian romp, filled with mystery, monsters and romance.

This is my first novel and I'm looking for volunteer beta readers. Any takers? I can be contacted here on Goodreads or via my blog http://flightoffancybooks.blogspot.co.uk

message 2: by Kathryn Gross (new)

Kathryn Gross | 2 comments Hi Jo!
I am new to beta reading so I don't have a lot of experience, but your novel is right up my alley. I would love to read it for you and give honest feedback. If you would like me to read it, send me an email at ladyty 'at' gmail 'dot'com. Please let me know what type of feedback you are especially interested in and I will read with keeping that in mind.
Thanks,
Kat

message 3: by J.L. (new)

J.L. Weaver (JLWeaver) Hi Kathryn.
Thanks for your interest. I have emailed you :)