So You Say You Like YA... discussion

Divergent (Divergent, #1)
This topic is about Divergent
Young Adult Movies. > Divergent

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maeve (echocinderella) What did you guys think of divergent?

Denis Loved it! But I loved the book so I was extremely excited about the movie. I loved the cast too, I thought Theo was the perfect Four. I thought I wouldn't like Shailene at first but I think she played a good Tris. I also liked Jay & Kate as Eric & Jeanine.
They changed it a bit, but that's understandable. Still, it stayed true to the books. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can see it again & I can't wait for Insurgent!

Maeve (echocinderella) Yes i really agree, i loved the cast and i loved Tris and how Shai played her. I have no clue how they are going to do Allegiant pt 2!

Denis I know right! *sobsob*

Maeve (echocinderella) Yeah i am going to need a massive box of tissues

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I have no idea how um going to watch the movies alegiant i might flood the cinema with tears i cried when i read the book so much i fell ill. My mum thinks im an emotional wreck

Gina's (ginasgoodreads) | 12 comments I loved the book Divergent.
Insurgent was not acceptable and I read a spoiler on a chat of Allegiant so I need motivation in order to read it :S
And the movie was so bad, it felt like a different story from a cheap copy of the book or something.
Also the cast selection was very poor but I'm surprised Tris played it well in comparison as the other movies she's been.

Kamiko (kamiko1108) I loved Divergent, but Insurgent was a bit of a disappointment. Compared to Divergent, it was a liiiiiiiitle boring. Allegiant was a good book, but I still hated the ending. The movie was awesome! Theo did Four perfectly! Divergent is my favorite book in the series...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

mines is probably allegiant...more action. more drama

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

oh god...gina...you must it is amazing!!!

Sammy (SammyHope) Tobias. . .*sigh*

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved the book so much, but the movies were okay

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

DIVERGENT!!!!!HEAVEN!!!!I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH...
*narrows eyes* but all of you listen carefully...

description

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

is all mine!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

sure :)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 10 comments I loved Divergent the movie and I was very entertained by it.

message 17: by Madz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Madz (madz22) Theo/Tobias/Four is mine!

Aysha Al Darmaki (adarmaki) | 164 comments It was great good perfect excellent I loved it

Aysha Al Darmaki (adarmaki) | 164 comments But the book is better as always

message 20: by Keenan Dominic Steyn, Assistant Mod #1 (new) - rated it 4 stars

Keenan Dominic Steyn | 311 comments Mod
Yeah, the first book was better than the movie, but then Insurgent wasent that good, so I liked the movie more

message 21: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, Cobble=life (Assitant Mod #3) Lol (new) - rated it 5 stars

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 66 comments Mod
I like the movie I still have to Insurgent

Aysha Al Darmaki (adarmaki) | 164 comments Great