1x1 > Brynn and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Hi

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hello

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments So you want to be the girl on the first one right?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yep

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Kay and I'll be the girl on the second obe

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okie dokie

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Okay charries?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Name: Isabella Hex
Height: 5'6"

Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=i...

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=i...

Eyes: brown
Hair: brown
Piercing: eyebrow, chin, and ears

Personality: Isabella is stubborn and ruthless. She shows no mercy to her opponents and has great agility and speed. She is very graceful and a very very good assassin. She takes her job very seriously and gets her tasks done easily, quickly, and without a problem. She is very persuasive and seductive to men. She spends most of her free time drinking and gambling.

Weapons: she dual wields this double bladed dagger to quickly slice through her enemies.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=d...

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Sorry was eating will post mine soon.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Okay that's fine

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Name: Henry Hamilton

Appearance: http://www.port-magazine.com/wp-conte...

Personality: Henry is a strict but kind man he's the only person around that can find things. He's a very good spy one that won't break any promises he doesn't want to deal with loosing himself or anyone of his colleagues.

Weapons: Knives, or a sword.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Coolieo

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Do you want me to make another thread for the other rp? Or should it be just here?

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Can you please make the other one?

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Sure

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Thanks

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Yep so how should it start?

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Uh, how about they're both in different places and they hear the news that the king has been murdered and they both rush to the scene

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Sounds good

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yep

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Can you start?

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan If you want me to

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Yes please

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Isabella was perched on the railing of the balcony watching the people of the town wonder by, unaware of what was going on. She was bored and ready for her next assignment. It felt like forever since she had killed someone, but really it had only been a few hours ago. When bells began to ring Isabella looked around frantically and guards piled out onto the streets. She watched as a citizen ran down the street towards here and away from the castle, shouting that the king was murdered.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Henry was walking the streets looking around. Seeing the commotion he wondered what has been happening. He looked around and listened hearing about the king he ran towards them hearing of the news. He spoke to one of the guards. They don't know who murdered him that was wonderful.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Isabella lept gracefully off the balcony, onto the cobblestone street. Who murdered him? It couldn't possibly be another assassin, the king wasn't wanted by anyone and if he was someone would more then likely contact her for the job. If that was so, she was dealing with something far more powerful and cunning then a simple assassin. Isabella began to jog towards the court yard to inspect what had happened.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments Henry was looking around at the ground. He saw the king wondering how his death was caused. He saw an arrow puncture in his back. Though he could tell there was so much more wounds that caused his death. He intended to figure out what else was there that killed the king. He saw Isabella but didn't say a word looking for everything that he could.

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Isabella merely glanced at the kings limp body, she was more focused on Henry. She had seen him around the town a lot, but never once spoke to him. She knew he was a well known spy, and assassins am spies don't get along very well. "No surprise you're here." She said dryly and inspected the kings body.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments "Never thought I would see you here. You could have been the killer." Henry didn't look at Isabella examining the kings body. This was much more exquisite the killing was planned as it seems or much more. He wanted to know how this happened.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Isabella rolled her deep brown eyes at him. "If I killed him there would be blood on me, would there not?" She asked him. "Anyways, this is not the work of an assassin. There is far too many wounds on this body." She said looking down on it. "This attack was planned long ago."

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments "It seems too exquisite as well. Multiple wounds equals to multiple weapons ten to fifteen people." He said to her looking down at the body. "They weren't just barely new at this they had to be assassins looked like they knew what they were doing." He examined the body more closely.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Isabella shook her head and knelt down next to the body. It wasn't the work of an assassin, it was something far more cunning and precise than that. "A mercenary..." Isabella gasped at the conclusion. She had ever seen a mercenary at work, she had only heard stories about them. They killed in large numbers, inflicting multiple wounds at once, but their attacks were very rare.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments "But why and who? There has to be at least a family name apart of this mercenary." He said to them trying to think. "The King never had any enemies that would do this. His daughter and Son don't know a thing. The Queen as well they don't know about anyone." He wasn't sure if this would become a killing spree.

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "Mercenaries work silently and kill without reason. The king had no bounty over his head so of course it wasn't an assassin as myself." She told him. "If whoever killed the king then they're after the entire royal family. They're in grave danger." Isabella told him frantically.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments "They need to be brought somewhere safe. If the Royal family is murdered this kingdom will fall into ruins." He tried to think of how to get them safe or even to ask them. He tried to think he looked up seeing the Queen watching. "She is no harm we need to speak to the royal family." He said to the guards when they saw Isabella.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Isabella stood up and glanced at the guards surrounding them. "They're not going to trust the royal family in my murderous hands." She said truthfully, chuckling to herself. "They're better off dead then in my incapable hands."

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments "They won't trust you but they trust me. Come on." he went up to talk to the Royal family getting the guards to back off of her. "I need to speak to the Queen and her children please." He said to them. "She's helping me with this investigation."

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Isabella nodded and stepped back as he talked with the guards. She looked up at the queen, her face was full of shock and horror. Isabella could see the tears forming in the corner of her eyes. She had just lost her husband and had no clue who had done it.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 80 comments "Thank you." He went over to the queen. "Your majesty we need to get you and your family out of here safe and sound." He said to the queen talking settle seeing her eldest children crying even her youngest just a new born was crying for their papa.