All Challenges All The Time discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
A Pick Your Fate Adventure > Quest Thirteen:The Final Quest

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (last edited Apr 27, 2014 12:05PM) (new)

Abbie Quest thirteen You are finally at the end of the labyrinth. But standing in your way is the Great Minotar, The creature who resided in the twisting maze of the labyrinth, where he was offfered a regular sacrifice of youths and maids to satisfy his cannibalistic hunger. Lucky for you, a he just finished eating this last human girl, and is no longer hungry. He just wants to take a nap, he wishes you to read him a story to help him sleep. You can pick one of your own, and choose how you get it. What do you do.
A. Read a book from your TBR List
B. Borrow Book from the library
C. Buy a New Book

message 2: by Abbie (new)

Abbie To complete this task, tell us what you picked, how you got it. And why you picked it.

After you finish please go to I finished!

message 3: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (drsophie) I've read Death Message (Tom Thorne, #7) by Mark Billingham for this which I bought a few weeks ago. Picked it becauseit has a character called Yvonne which was helpful for a group challenge I'm in at the moment.

Just the pit stops to go now!

message 4: by Louise (new)

Louise I've come from Wacky's and I'm going to read The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater which I pre-ordered for its release as a birthday treat. I have devoured the rest of the series and need to know how it ends.

message 5: by Louise (new)

Louise Book Completion Post
The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4) by Maggie Stiefvater 15/05/16

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.