Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Ivy and Madison

Comments Showing 1-50 of 140 (140 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello there!!! How are you doing today?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Doing well. It's raining where I am though so I have to stay inside.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Your lucky!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. Shall we get started then?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I do

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:
Nickname(s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Family:

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Okay so I guess we both start making charries then :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokie!!:)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Here's mine
~-~
Name: Tatanka
Race: Werewolf
Gift: Control over the mind
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=i...
Wolf Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=w...
Personality: too be roleplayed
+Hunting
+Swimming
Dislikes:
-Strangers
-Sharks
-Rain
Family: unknown

Name: Shakiri
Race: Shape-shifter
Gift: Control over actions
Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=b...
Animal Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=b...
Personality: Too be roleplayed
+Midnight
+Stargazing
+Lightning
Dislikes:
-Strangers
-Thunder
-Rain
Family: unknown

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Name: Sophie
Nickname: none really
Appearance: http://pinterest.com/pin/502221795918...
Personality: to be role played
- animals
- running
Dislikes:
- violence
- hot weather
- swimming
Family: She hasn't seen her family in years due to her travels.

Name: Dylan
Nickname: none
Appearance: http://pinterest.com/pin/502221795918...
Personality: to be role played
-nighttime
-playing guitar
Dislikes:
-lots of people
-rain
-busy cities

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you start?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep. Their the only survivors.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight ((Okay got it))

Dylan practically drug Sophie to the shore after their ship had crashed. He didn't think that anyone else had made it out alive and he would have been the only one if he hadn't of saved Sophie, who'd nearly drowned. He knew that swimming was one of her biggest fears in life, so drowning would probably be a terrible way from her to go. "Okay, we're here," he said, feeling exhausted from swimming all the way to this island with her. He set her down in the sand and sighed.

Sophie looked around the island and stood up, "Dylan what are we going to do?" she whispered, "We're stranded here and everyone we know is dead.." She wasn't taking the whole ship sinking thing very well, mostly because she would have died herself if it wasn't for him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatanka and Shakiri watched from a nearby tree. Shakiri was in her black panther form right then, they watched the newcomers as they struggled to the shore. Tatanka narrowed his eyes and jumped down from the tree, Shakiri followed him as they went towards the strangers. Both of them knew they could be very intimidating, especially when Shakiri was in her panther form. Tatanka spoke to her in their secret tongue the had created that only they could understand. Shakiri nodded as they stood directly in front of the newcomers.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Sophie screamed when a panther suddenly jumped down in front of her. It had startled her a lot, but he relaxed just slightly when it didn't automatically attack her. Dylan quickly stood in front of her and glared at the man who seemed to tame the panther. Neither of them said anything because they didn't know what to say, let alone of either of them spoke English.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatanka grinned a bit at the skittish people, Shakiri let out a purr from deep in her throat before backing into the brush to change back to a human. And she emerged from the brush again as a human, she stood beside Tatanka and spoke in their language to him which was pretty much just clicks from their tongue and noises from their throats. Tatanka nodded understanding he looked at the newcomers, "why you come here?" He demanded his jaw clenched.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Dylan gave them a weird look, almost positive that that panther had just turned into a woman, even though that wasn't possible. "Umm, Our ship crashed and all of our friends are dead," he said, unsure of how much of this they actually understood. He hoped that they weren't hostile, because they'd been through a lot today and he didn't want any more complications. He just wanted to sleep more than anything else.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Shakiri watched the male as he spoke. He had stepped protectively in front of the female. "What your names?" She asked him before Tatanka could protest and stepped out from behind her companions shadow. Tatanka let out a angry hiss-like sound, but Shakiri ignored him.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight "I'm Dylan," he said, "And...And this is Sophie." He motioned to her and bit his lip. She knew full well that he was to do the talking in this situation because if either of them said one wrong thing he had a feeling that things wouldn't end well.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Shakiri pointed at herself, "Shakiri." She then pointed at Tatanka. "Tatanka," a smile played on her lips as she noticed the uneasy between them. That was why she absolutely loved her gift, she could control anyone's actions, and Tatanka could control their mind. She used her gift to push the male to the side and move the female to his side so they stood next to each other instead of having the female a step behind him. "Tired? Hungry?" She asked them looking from the male to the female and back again.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Sophie was unsure of what had just happened but she nodded, "Um, yes, very," she told her. She was positive that the woman had been a panther a few minutes ago, but she seemed kind enough. Dylan always told her that she trusted people too easily and that it would be her downfall, but she didn't see why now to trust the woman. The man though was a different story. She didn't like the way that he was looking at them.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatanka protested against Shakiri, she silenced him with a quick snap of her fingers. Shakiri smiled. "Come," she motioned for the male and female-Dylan and Sophie-to follow them as they turned to go into the jungle. "Do not fear," Shakiri said assuringly. "We wish not to harm," she watched Tatanka slip away. Probably changing form again because he probably felt vulnerable.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Sophie watched the man go, unsure of why he was so cold towards them. Sure he probably didn't like them on his island, but Shakiri seemed to have no problem with it. They followed her through the jungle, unsure of where she was taking them.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Shakiri brought them into their cave where they stayed and smiled at them. She gestured to the fresh water spring, "drink." She said and stepped back to let them through the small entrance. Tatanka returned, his arms across his chest as he watched the newcomers. Shakiri walked over to the fire and kneeled down, pulling a fish from the flames she handed it to Sophie. "Eat."

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight "Oh, thank you," she said, taking the fish, not sure what to do with it right now. Dylan took it from her and cut it open with his pocket knife, beginning to take the bones out. Sophie noticed that Tatanka still looked angry that they were there. She smiled softly at him, but then quickly looked away. He scared her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatanka saw the girl smile at him, she actually smiled at him of all the people to smile at. He couldn't help by smile a little bit before trekking back into the jungle. Shakiri watched him go and sighed, "not people person." She told them and took a fish out of the fire for herself.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight "I can tell," Dylan said cutting the fish into pieces for him and Sophie. He wasn't sure if it was a good think for him to agree with her or not. "Thank you for doing this though, it's very kind of you," he told her. If it hadn't been for her then he had a strange feeling that Tatanka would have killed them both.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are welcome," Shakiri smiled. "Sorry, I not speak English as well as I used too. Tatanka barely speak English," she smiled. Taking a bite of her fish and chewing until she could swallow. "You deserve to live, not die." She said casually.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Dylan nodded, "Okay, that's good," he said, unsure of how to respond to her last statement. It was all the proof that he needed that they had been contemplating killing them. He wondered why they hadn't.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Shakiri gestured to the large mat on the floor. "You may sleep there," she told them. "Or move it closer to fire, if needed." She stood up and stretched carrying her fish with her. "I be back, going to find Tatanka." She smiled and slipped silently out of the cave.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Dylan crawled over to the mat and lay down completely exhausted. Sophie came as well, but he stayed sitting up. "You need to sleep too you know, it's been a long day," he told her, but she shook her head. "No, I don't trust him..." she whispered and Dylan sighed and closed his eyes, knowing that he wouldn't be able to force her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Shakiri walked towards the beach. She found Tatanka fishing and she spoke to him, telling him to come back. He threw the net down and yelled at her, she yelled back and he grabbed the net and walked through the jungle back to the cave with Shakiri right on his heels.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Sophie heard them coming back and she crawled over into the shadows to watch them. She wasn't sure what was going on with Sakiri being a panther and Tatanka disliking them so much, but she didn't like it. She didn't like this whole thing.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatanka walked into the cave and threw the fishing net down, he started throwing the fish on the fire. Shakiri crossed her arms and watched him, she sighed and went over to help him, as she reached for the net Tatanka grabbed her wrist and pushed her away making her hit the ground. Shakiri stood up, her whole body shaking. "What is wrong with you Tatanka?" She whispered under her breath. "Don't you see?" Tatanka stood up pushing the fishing net away, "their afraid of us! They don't know what we are!"

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Sophie watched from the shadows but then stood when he said this. "You're right, I am very afraid and I don't understand," she said quietly, her voice shaking slightly. She was only scared of him because he was cold and cruel, she knew nothing about his powers. "So what are you going to do about that?" she whispered, hoping that he would explain things to her, like why Shakiri could turn into a panther.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatanka spun around, he saw the girl and shook his head. "She was listening!" He told Shakiri and pointed to the girl. Shakiri shrugged, "you can't help her being curious." Tatanka rolled his eyes, a growl coming from his throat. The girl would get hurt if she came near him right now, the animal inside of him was almost close to unleashing itself. Shakiri watched Tatanka with narrowed eyes, he was going to change if he got any angrier.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight "Don't you see why I'm frightened?" she asked softly feeling terrified but trying to reason with him, "You're growling at me like an animal. I don't understand why and it scares me. You scare me. But it wouldn't be like that if you just helped me understand." She took a shaky step forwards out of the shadows.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Shakiri stepped between Sophie and Tatanka, a growl ripped through Tatanka's teeth as his skin tore and turned into a huge wolf. Shakiri pushed Sophie back, "Dylan!" Shakiri said the males name continuing to push Sophie back as Tatanka advanced towards them. She started shaking and exploded into a huge black panther, a growl rumbling deep in the huge cats throat as she put herself between Tatanka and Sophie.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Dylan got up quickly when he heard his name. He saw a wolf, but he didn't know that it was Tatanka and certainly looked like it wanted to rip out all of their throats multiple times. He quickly got back with Sophie who looked like she'd just seen a ghost and looked about on the verge of tears. He saw Shakiri transform into a panther again and all he could do was watch, afraid and confused.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Shakiri rammed her broad head into Tatanka's chest, pushing him back. The wolf turned and gave one last growl before squeezing through the opening in the cave and running into the jungle. The panther shook her head and looked back at the humans, a purr rumbled in her throat as she laid down. Shakiri let out a huge sigh.

ϻαđίѕσи ~ I'm gonna be free, and I'm gonna be fine, but maybe not tonight Sophie stayed still where she was, breathing shakily and trying to calm down. "Did..did it hurt you?" Dylan asked Shakiri, still slightly unsettled by the fact that she could just turn into a panther at will.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Shakiri shook her head and let out a heavy sigh before changing back. "No, it didn't hurt me." She ran a hand through her hair and shook her head. "Are you alright?" She asked him looking at Sophie who was shaking behind him.

« previous 1 3