All Challenges All The Time discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abbie (last edited Apr 27, 2014 11:16AM) (new)

Abbie You and your guide come upon a table filled with food and wine. You are asked to find the ambrosia , the food of the gods . It is often depicted as conferring ageless immortality upon whoever consumes it. It was brought to the gods in Olympus by doves. You are allowed to give it to one person. Who do you choose?

A. R.L.Stine
B. Sarah Addison Allen
C. Stephen King

Literature Map
(Use the literature map, and read a book that is located near that author. Who Did you choose, and what book?)

message 2: by Abbie (new)

Abbie To complete this quest, tell us which author you picked, and which book.

message 3: by Trisha (last edited Oct 17, 2014 11:11AM) (new)

Trisha I chose R.L. Stine
and went to the literature map,
it lead me to Christopher Pike

I'll read: Witch World by Christopher Pike

message 4: by Abbie (new)

Abbie Yay!!

message 5: by Beth (last edited Jan 11, 2015 04:55PM) (new)

Beth Roberts | 15 comments It appears I am going to stay here for Quest #11. I chose Stephen King first, but wasn't thrilled with the authors I was given there, so I picked R. L. Stine instead for grins. From the literature map there, I chose Sarah Rayne and this book

A Dark Dividing by Sarah Rayne A Dark Dividing

Quest #11 COMPLETE! 01/10/15 ★★★★★

message 6: by Marybeth (last edited Feb 14, 2015 06:06PM) (new)

Marybeth (narutofan14) I chose R.L.Stine which led to Judy Blume, then led me to Lois lowry and i will be reading,
The Giver (The Giver, #1) by Lois Lowry .

finally just finished this one. and gave it 4.5 stars. I am glad to read it again and have a new perspective on it.

message 7: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (drsophie) I chose Stephen King. Since I'm having problems with Million Pages I'm posting here instead...

Have chosen Terry Pratchett and The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett

message 8: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (drsophie) That was meant to be the colour of magic... have finished it and remembered why it took so long for me to start enjoying the discworld series. I don't think this was his best work.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.