Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Tris and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,656 (1656 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Hey :) this is like what, our third, only in a different group XD

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Yeah lol I was about to #3 and then I remembered I didn't have to XD

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Yeah XD

So, i guess we should make our charries now.

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Okay, ill probably have mine up in a minute....or twenty

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Lol I'll let you make yours first unless I get bored and just go ahead and make mine.

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Okay, mine is done. Sorry its not very detailed.
And sorry for the fact you have to make two Characters.

message 9: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Name: Katrina Martinson
Appearance: She has long curly black hair that reaches to her waist and blue/green eyes. She is 5ft 3in tall and looks quite small.
Personality: she is a caring person and always tries to do her best at everything. She is quite selfless and will do anything for anyone in need, even if she doesn't know them.
History: TBRP'd

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments I posted it....didn't I?
o.O

message 13: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Lol, okay

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Name- Josh
Age- 17
Appearance- Dark black hair, icey blue eyes, fit, 6ft and 3in tall, tattoos run up and down both arms, although you can still see skin so not all of his arms are tattooed.
Personality- Dark, cold, doesn't really care about much although he does care about what happens to his people, can be caring at times although he doesn't show that side of himself very often. Slefish.
History- to be posted at later date

Name- Michael Martinson
Age- 16 and a 1\2
Appearance- a lot like his sister expect he has dirty blond hair instead of black that is cropped close to his head. Fit, and has the same eyes as his sister.
Personality- Caring, outgoing and thrithes at almost anything he does. Loves to help people.
history- to be posted at later date

message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Awesome :D

message 17: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Yeah, do you wanna start off at where she hasn't been kicked out yet? Or the day she is kicked out?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Sure. uh.......

Michael: I walk into Kat's room having to talk to her about something. Opening the door asking "Sis?"

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments "....yeah?" She asks, turning away from her desk where she had been working on some homework and towards the direction of Michael at her door.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- "Okay if I come in?" I ask already starting to walk into the room. And going over to sit on the bed.

message 21: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments "...sure." She answers, despite the fact he was already basically in her room. She wandered what he wanted to talk about this time.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- "Look, theirs no easy way to say this...but some people have been talking about how things might end up playing out when your clamed." I tell her twisting my hands together.

message 23: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments "....what exactly do you mean?" Katrina asks, turning her chair so it was facing him. "...being claimed as one of the golden doesn't change much of anything....i mean, my best friend Julia was claimed last week, and she's perfectly fine." She didn't know where he was going with this, it just didn't make any sense to her.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- "I know, but--- some people are starting to doubt your loalyatey to the golden for some reason." I say slowly watching how she reacts to what i'm saying. Before going on. "Some even say that they thought they saw some tats on you a few days ago. Not that I'm buying into all of it but I thought you ought to know."

message 25: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Katrina bit the inside of her lip, a few days ago she had thought she could see the faint outline of a tattoo on her arm, but she hadn't told anyone. It had disappeared just as quickly as it had come so she had written it off as her own imagination playing tricks on her. She forced a smile to make it seem like nothing was wrong. "...people say things like that all the time....im not worried, you shouldn't be either. You know where my loyalty is.."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- I nod. I sure hope she knew what she was saying. I think as I eye her. "I do. But they don't, which they should by now." I say sensing that she wasn't telling me the whole truth

message 27: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Katrina nods, "....yeah....well i guess they will know that I do belong when I am claimed." She says, forcing the smile to stay on her face. Now she felt paranoid, had she just imagined everything as she had convinced herself, or had it really been there after all. ".....but, um...just out of curiosity, who all was saying that stuff?" She asks.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- I shrug. "You know, the uesaly. Nick, Cass, Ashley. And uh...sis?" I say glancing down at her arm. Seeing a faint out-line of what appered to be a tat trying to form.

message 29: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments "...yeah?" She asks before following his line of vision to her arm and Crap. She felt frozen for a minute, just looking at it, she could feel the fear starting to build up. She quickly yanked down the sleeve of her shirt and then turned her chair back around. "...do you think you can help me on this problem, i don't know how to do it." She said, gesturing to her worksheet and trying to change the subject like nothing had just happened.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- I knew what she was trying to do: Change the subject. But I wasn't going to let it go that easily. "This isn't good, have you told mom or dad about the tats trying to form?" I ask

message 31: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Katrina stayed still and silent for a minute finally she shook her head, "...no, i can't..." She said, her voice barely above a whisper. She just felt so scared, there was no way it should be there.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- I stay their not saying anything for a few minutes. Not even sure what to say to that. although she was right, she couldn't tell them about it no matter how worried she might be about it.

message 33: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments "....I'm just so scared Michael." She said, her voice quivering a bit, "..when they find out they'll have to send me away... and the worst part is I can't do anything about this..."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- I nod my head. I would be to if it was happening to me. "Maybe you should just tell them and get it over with...."

message 35: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments She shook her head, "....no....no, its not decided yet. Its not formed completely." She said, still in denial over the whole thing. "....it can still disappear....right?"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- I shrug. "I don't know. From what I know of these things, probally not. but it's possible of it disaperring I guess." I say not sure what else I could tell her.

message 37: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Katrina closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before turning towards him "....its not there, okay. Im still un claimed, so its not there." She says, giving him a look that implied 'please agree to help me hide this for now'

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- I watch her then nod my head. "Fine, I'll help you hide it for now. But if it does form all the way I'm going to have to tell them if you don't."

message 39: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Thank you." She said before hugging him, "...thats why your the best big brother in the world."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- I wrap my arms around her in a hug. Then say after a moment of slince "Now about that math problem."

message 41: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments She smiles and then pulls back, going to retrieve her paper, "...its number 17."

((Skip a few days ahead?))

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments A few days later~

Michael- I had helped her hide the tat on her arm as much as I could for the past few days now. Defending her when someone asked about it claming that she'd fallen on something and it had left a weird bruse on her arm. But now it was becoming to clear to say it was a buirse. I think as I go and knock on her door like I had a few days before to inform her that now I had no chose but to tell them that she'd gotten a tat.

message 43: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Katrina was in the small bathroom attached to her room. Her eyes were rimmed in red and swollen from crying. There was no denying it now,it had darkened a lot in the last hour, it was as black as her hair.She had spent the last half hour scrubbing at it trying to will it off, just as she had done with the fake sharpie one when she was 12. She could still remember that day, her and her best friend had decided to freak out their parents by drawing on fake sharpie tattoos. Of course they had gotten in trouble for it, but at least that one had come off. All she had managed to do now was rub her skin raw, in some places so much so there was blood starting to spring up.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- When she doesn't open the door I go on in. Looking around the room then hear the faute running in the bathroom going over to it and knocking on it before cracking it open slightly.

message 45: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments Katrina didn't hear him come in. she stood at the sink, scrubbing wildly at the dark black marks that had formed a bird in flight,all the while tears streaming down her face. The water flowed over her arm as she did, it cascaded off of her arm and down the drain in a rush, tinted pink from her blood. She just wanted to be 12 again and for it to be sharpie.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- I open the door wider seeing her scrubbing at it wildly. Walking over and gripping her shoulders. "Stop, just stop. It's not going to come off..." I tell her as gently as possible.

message 47: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments "No, no it has to.....it just has to." She says, trying to pull away from him. She wasn't ready for this to be real, she never would be.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- "It's not going to----just give it up already sis" I tell her tightening my hold slightly on her shoulders.

message 49: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) | 2474 comments She relaxed into defeat, letting herself go numb. "Its not fair." She mumbled, looking at the dark marks that had single handedly decided her fate without her consent.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Michael- I nod, my chin brushing just the top of her head. "I know, we all thought if anyone was going to get clamed by the golden's it would be you...." I tell her. It was true we all thought that she'd get clamed by the golden one's instead of the fallen. Although I'd never tell her that we actually made bets about what side would end up clamming her. Guess I owed Shane 20 shineings now.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.