Connecting Readers and Writers discussion

Tomorrow's Sun
This topic is about Tomorrow's Sun
Fiction > 99c Kindle Offer Tomorrow's Sun (A Boston-Irish Revenge Saga)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new) - added it

Paul Garvey Hi Everyone,

Released in February 2013, Tomorrow’s Sun is my first novel. I'm running an Amazon Promo for Kindle downloads 99c from April 25 – 30.

Here's a Description:
Jim Carson’s untimely death sends his brother Danny on a downward spiral from which revenge appears his only salvation. Meanwhile, Jim’s killers set off on their own quixotic search for redemption. Set mainly in a Boston blue-collar neighborhood, the characters disguise emotion and intelligence under foul-mouthed wit, while they fight against a fate ultimately driven by family ties and local allegiances.

http://www.amazon.com/Paul-Garvey/e/B...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Best wishes to you, Paul! I am new to Goodreads and have not wanted to really talk about my books for fear of being thought of as a spammer. I will continue to observe for a while and see how other authors and readers respond to your efforts. Again, I wish you much success!
Victoria Farnsworth

message 3: by Paul (new) - added it

Paul Garvey Thanks Victoria, goodreads is great for connecting with other authors and readers. Also great for getting ideas for what books are out there. I guess if all you do is post to promote your work I guess some people might get tired of it. I hope im not on that level yet, i only joined a few groups so try to stay engaged in those threads I find interesting.
cheers,
Paul

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

What other groups have you joined? I was overwhelmed by all the groups, so this is the only one I have joined.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Paul wrote: "Hi Everyone,

Released in February 2013, Tomorrow’s Sun is my first novel. I'm running an Amazon Promo for Kindle downloads 99c from April 25 – 30.

Here's a Description:
Jim Carson’s untimely dea..."

Looks great. As a fan of all things Boston, I just picked up a copy. Can't wait to read it!

message 6: by Paul (new) - added it

Paul Garvey Laurie wrote: "Paul wrote: "Hi Everyone,

Here's a Description:
Jim Carson’s..."

thanks Laurie, really hope you enjoy it!

message 7: by Paul (new) - added it

Paul Garvey Victoria wrote: "What other groups have you joined? I was overwhelmed by all the groups, so this is the only one I have joined."

Really mainly in this one and a group called Goodreads Ireland, which seems to have a good core group on contributors. Also seem to get great ideas for what to read next from them, definitely worth checking out!
cheers,
Paul

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Paul wrote: "Victoria wrote: "What other groups have you joined? I was overwhelmed by all the groups, so this is the only one I have joined."

Really mainly in this one and a group called Goodreads Ireland, wh..."

I will check out the Goodreads Ireland. I am planning a trip to the UK and Ireland next year to do research for a historical novel I will be writing about my seventh great grandmother who was a lady-in-waiting to Charlotte Sofie, wife of King George III. She led an amazing life, coming to America with 5 small children, then her husband died and she was left with the children to fend for themselves in the colonial times. Anyway, I'm looking forward to my trip across the Pond.

Victoria

message 9: by Paul (new) - added it

Paul Garvey Victoria wrote: "Paul wrote: "Victoria wrote: "What other groups have you joined? I was overwhelmed by all the groups, so this is the only one I have joined."

Really mainly in this one and a group called Goodread..."

Wow, sounds really interesting! Both great places to visit, my guess is you'll really enjoy that.
cheers,
Paul

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Paul wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Paul wrote: "Victoria wrote: "What other groups have you joined? I was overwhelmed by all the groups, so this is the only one I have joined."

Really mainly in this one and a grou..."

I would love to be able to visit during the Chelsea Flower Show; I'm a Master Gardener and I know that I would love seeing all the flowers and talking with the growers, learning their secrets for success.

I think I would have to stay for a month or two do really do some research and sight-seeing.
Victoria