The Lost Challenges discussion

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)
This topic is about Beautiful Disaster
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives - BOM/Group Reads > {May}"Beautiful Disaster"Non-PNR BOM <SPOILERS>

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 3560 comments Mod
INTENSE. DANGEROUS. ADDICTIVE.

Abby Abernathy is a good girl. She doesn’t drink or swear, and she has the appropriate number of cardigans in her wardrobe. Abby believes she has enough distance from the darkness of her past, but when she arrives at college with her best friend, her path to a new beginning is quickly challenged by Eastern University’s Walking One-Night Stand.

Travis Maddox, lean, cut, and covered in tattoos, is exactly what Abby wants—and needs—to avoid. He spends his nights winning money in a floating fight ring, and his days as the ultimate college campus charmer. Intrigued by Abby’s resistance to his appeal, Travis tricks her into his daily life with a simple bet. If he loses, he must remain abstinent for a month. If Abby loses, she must live in Travis’s apartment for the same amount of time. Either way, Travis has no idea that he has met his match.

I am going to get this book sometime this week

Just started reading it today

I am in love with this book

Turtlefrog I LOVED this book! Everything about it was amazing. And I really loved Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) by Jamie McGuire which is the same story but told from Trav's POV. I can not wait for Beautiful Oblivion (Maddox Brothers, #1) by Jamie McGuire . I friggin love Jamie McGuire's writting style.

I had to go out and buy the 2nd book today :). I am about done with beautiful disaster

I finished this book and I loved it. I want my own Trav

Turtlefrog Right!!! OMG you are going to LOVE Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2) by Jamie McGuire ! It's all Trav.

I can't wait to read it

message 10: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos), Group Creator (new) - rated it 5 stars

This is my Travis
http://youtu.be/ukick72Qafc
Brantley Gilbert

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.