♥Fangirlin'!♥ discussion

YOU can't be spelled without U > Your Fangirl Moments

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here, rant about your fangirl moments.

message 2: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Lily  | 301 comments Mod
The other day in my homeschool group, we were talking about authors killing off their main characters. So I said *cough* Veronica Roth *cough* And one girl looked at me and was all "Nice." I was all (on the inside) I found another Fangirl!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome!!!!!
Well I fangirl all the time at school, but it's so hard to find another fangirl. :(

message 4: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Lily  | 301 comments Mod
My best friend is a fangirl. We laugh at fandom related things all the time. My family gets mad when I make Fandom reffernces. I do it anyway. I'm like, 'Sister' (whose name I am not putting down.) 'You are getting on my nerves. Shut up before I use my butterknife.'

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol!

I'll start fangirling and then they'll roll their eyes. I hope I find a fangirl when I start the school year again.

message 6: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Lily  | 301 comments Mod
And I taught my siblings that ducks are evil, and my sister sometimes says 'I am going to shoot a muffin off Marleen's head.'
I hope you do, Jezzie.

message 7: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis I give fandom refernces, A LOT.... and sometimes, this gets on some people's nerves :P XD

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 9: by Nectaria (new)

Nectaria  (nectariiaa_) I was in homeroom and my friend showed me a picture of Dylan O'Brien and I started squeling and jiggiling in my seat and everyone stared at me. So yeah, I tend to make heaps of fandom jokes and some people just don't understand the references...

But I usually fangirl when it is necessary or when I just get super excited about something I like.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

When I found that Silver Shadows was released. Faint!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

description

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 67 comments When I heard the song The Sun Is Rising by Britt Nicole

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Mulan is my favorite movie, so I keep making references that only my sister gets (because I watch it so much), but she thinks it's annoying.

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 67 comments OMG! I love it too! The plot is good.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm deciding on a new profile picture, but they're all so good!

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 67 comments *nods*
I am obsessed with....Fan girl moment here.....OMGOMGOMG! KEEP CALMS!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

When I changed my profile picture. :D How is it though?

message 18: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Princessa (thedarklingsdarling) Haha...I can't post anything here without totally embarassing myself...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't worry we're all fangirls here :)

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 67 comments Yep. I fan girl over almost anything.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh for the profile picture question it looks nice.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I just like this one

One time during science my teachers older daughter and her two friends were there. Then when one kid asked who they were one of them asked, "Who am I? The question is who are you? Does anyone know where that's from?" Then I'm all like, "Mulan." Then, since I'm in the front they give me high-fives and are like, "Your awesome." And that sort of stuff.

message 25: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Lily  | 301 comments Mod
I don't know if this really counts, but I was writing a review, and my mom came, and she asked, "Are you fanboying?"
I just looked at her. Then I said. "Uh, Mom, I'm a girl."
And she shrugged and said, "Whatever."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

ROFL, Lily, that's hilarious.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I have something similar:
Okay, so in school, I elbowed my friend and asked, "Did you listen to Avril Lavergine's The Best Damn Thing?"
One of my male friends had his jaw on the floor. "Oh, my god! Tinath's a girl!" and started announcing that to my other male friends. And I am like, "What?"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh and I totally fangirled about this in class:

So there's this really rude girl in our glass. She came up to my friend, and said, "Nice hair." in a tone which totally screamed that she actually thought the opposite.
But my friend, unfazed, just flipped her hair and replied, "Pantene, bitch."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I just fangirled when I heard these two songs, World Alone and Bravado by Lorde. Amazing!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Today I was at the water park with my cousins (I'm still young!) and one of them decided to play Mario bros after we were done playing in the water. He was assigning roles and when he got to me he said, "And you're-" I cut him off and said, "Your worst nightmare!" I raised the towel I had around me to look like wings. Everyone just looked at me like I was crazy. Then I asked my sister, "where's that from?" Then she sighed and said, "Mulan."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

When I Posted The Cover of Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi on My Profile and One of My Goodreads
Friends Was Like..Are You Physic???

It Turns Out That I Had Predicted The Title of The Book
Many Months Before

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

That's funny! :D

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2014 02:53AM) (new)

Lol!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh my wow that's AWESOME I was totally oblivious. When I watched the movie with my dad I had to ask him, "Why did she tell Ron he ruined everything?" After he told me I was like, in my head, "Dur" I'm not that smart sometimes. I had even read the books first. It's like, "Are you kidding me?" if that makes any sense.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

When I Found Out,That Someone LOVES The Same Show as Me xD

message 36: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Lily  | 301 comments Mod
What show?

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2014 09:19AM) (new)

Lily The Awesome wrote: "What show?"

The 100

When I Found Out...I Tried To Not Fangirl

message 38: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Lily  | 301 comments Mod
Ah. I started to watch that, but then things got a bit intense...

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2014 09:25AM) (new)

Lily The Awesome wrote: "Ah. I started to watch that, but then things got a bit intense..."

it Gets Even More Intense as it Goes Along xD

message 40: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Lily  | 301 comments Mod
Yeah, so I had to stop watching it.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily The Awesome wrote: "Yeah, so I had to stop watching it."

That's Understandable xD

message 42: by Kenzie, Fangirl for life. It's inevitable. (new)

Kenzie | 250 comments Mod
I fangirl over so many things. Honestly I don't know how I get by. Mainly my fangirl moments are if people read/ watch the same things that I love and casually mention it. I swear my heart almost palpates in my chest from the sudden excitement.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I love this thread. It's so awesome! XD

Crimson_Indigo | Moonshine (backinblack) | 67 comments I know. *fan girls*

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

:D I feel I belong here!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesomness! I want a fangirl friend sooooo bad. I can't find one.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok this may seem weird, but, brace yourselves, I fangirl over proverbs. Yes, proverbs. Just look up Irish proverbs or Chinese proverbs or anything like that and you'll find loads. Today I was just repeating some I have memorized and they look at me like I'm crazy. We were doing a get to know you project and when I shared my personal philosophy I said, "Blah blah blah. Make the best of every situation. People in life who are happiest don't get the best of everything; the make the best of everything."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

No like at my school...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

WHEN THE GIVER MOVIE WAS RELEASED

**ambulance sirens**

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

When I Saw Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire a Week Early At a Advance Showing

and The Day it Came Out,Standing In Line..Knowing Everything That Was Going To Happen

« previous 1