Assassin's creed discussion

RP > Masyaf Castle

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

DeepTiNkEr5 (goodreadscomCiel_Phantomhive) | 51 comments Mod

message 2: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

Atair walked up the mountain path to reach Masyaf. He had just returned from his latest mission from Jerusalem.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 72 comments Mod
A Young Assassin walked silently after him, Blending in the crowd, Rushing forward, He had a Hidden blade at Altäir's Throat. Grinning ear to ear he whisered. "Gotacha"

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Alexandra walked up a path, her skirts rustling as she moved. She blended easily into the crowd, going unnoticed in her movements

message 5: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

Altair froze where he stood. "Your stealth is quite amazing young one..." He mutters under his breath.

Pulling his blades back, And smileing at his Mentor, His teacher. "I had the best teacer, Altäir"

message 7: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

Altair smiled and patted the young assassin on the back. "You forget to control your rage young one. Rage is what kills you, not the enemy."

"But Mentor, How can i control my rage? " He asked, Stepping back Amd walking with Altär. "If my rage Isnt a good thing, Then how can i Kill my enemies?

message 9: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

"I said to control your rage." He replied and looked up at Masyaf. "I learned that the hard way young one."

"Yes Mentor" Luka nodded, He would do his best to control it. "How Did your mission go? "

message 11: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

"Good, I have received intelligence from our Guilds that the Templars are making another move on Masyaf." Altair looked away from Luka to the other assassins and villagers.

Nodding his head, He turned looking at all of the people. "Do we know when? Or should we go and eliminate the leaders of the attack? "

message 13: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

"No, but our allies have been vanishing in the cities. Or found dead, hanged by assassin's ropes with their throats slit." His voice was cold.

Eyes growing wide, "Do we have Traitors among us?..." His voice deathly quiet. His blades Extending and retracting, Anger welling inside him.

message 15: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

"Maybe, considering that fool I once called my friend is still alive." He growled.

"Mentor, What Can we do? " He asked, His Teacher, Useing his Sixth sence to scan around him, Finding no one of any Devious plans arounf his immieditae area.

message 17: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (last edited May 02, 2014 08:48AM) (new)

((Off with his head!))

(( :( lol cant see that..))

message 19: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

((Wow! LOL!))

(( Lol. WOW?!?! ))

message 21: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

((Do you get it now?))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 21 comments Lily was prowling the grounds quiet and stealth-like and she quickly came upon the entrance to the building and she decided to scout the place seeing if she could find any possible enemies or an ally to say the least...

"Lily, Blend in more, I saw you from a mile away. " Lucian said easily, as he spotted her coming up tothem.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 21 comments Lily glared in his direction wondering how he could see her "and just who are you sir?" she lept down landing gracefully on her feet

message 25: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

Atair just sighed.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Alexandra smirked as she listened in on their conversation. She continued on her way quietly

"Luicain, And you? " He turned to Altair "Mentor, I will go and seek more answers. " He stepd towards Lily.

message 28: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

"Go on young one and seek out those answers. But I warn you, do not cause others to question us." Altiar said and walked away.

Lucian walked backwards, Standing at the edge. Looking at Alexandra and Then at Lilly. " Are you faithful? " And Did a back dive leap of faith into a hay stack.

(( ACHEVIMENT FIRST LEAP OF FAITH))

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- ((XD))
Alexandra stayed silent. She was not one to be tested and hated when others did so

message 31: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

((HA!))

Altiar smiles as he watches Lucian fall.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 21 comments Lily looked at Lucian "yes I am faithful sir why do you ask?" something about Lucian made lily feel something she did not recognize

(( Lol.He just jumped off a two to three story Ledge. XD LOL ))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 21 comments ((oh well here she goes xD))

Lily jumps off and lands on her back in the haystack right next to Lucian

Luicain Got out of the haystack, And waited for Alexandria. "Good. Remember. Never lose faith in your ablities. They will carry you over any distance. "

Ghost~still Luna~ | 21 comments Lily got out of the haystack and took off she now knew what she was feeling and she ran

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- Alexandra dove onto the haystack gracdefully as always "Are you trying to teach me?" she asked sarcastically

(( Lucian isnt gping to follow her..... Im kinda done with romancw for a while... ))

Lucian Put up his hood, Shaking his head. "No, No, Just I hvnt really met you. Names Lucian. " He Turned to walk towards the gate. "Damascus, Or Acre? "

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Alexandra" she replied, tucking her vibrant red locks behind a hood of hood of her own, "and you first, i dont reveal myself tojust anyone"

"Im From Roma, But what i was asking, Should we look in Acre, Or Damascus? "

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- "Venice" she replied, "and my vote is for Damascus"

" Ah, Bene! Another italian! " He nodded and mounted a horse. "Ladies first" He said, nodding hos head with a small florish.

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- She smirked, swinging herself onto her own horse, refusing to ride sidesaddle. She made a small clicking sound with her teeth, urging the horse.forward

(( To Damuscas thread you post. SORRY INTERNET IS SLLLOOOWWWW))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 21 comments Lily managed to get herself a safe distance away and she took her hood off and she let her silvery/white hair show and her eyes shimmered "dammit ' she murmured "why him?"

message 46: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

Altiar stood on a ledge overlooking the village bellow, alone and relaxed. Then he took out the apple and it begain to glow and his eyes glazed over.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 21 comments Lily sighed and she jumped up and she climbed the ledge and saw altair but she sat and remained silent

message 48: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

Altiar blinked and the Apple stopped glowing. "Who's there?" I pulled his hood up and looked around.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 21 comments Lily said softly"it is i lily frost"

message 50: by DeepTiNkEr5, Grand Master (new)

"I've never heard of you before..." Altiar grumbled and slid off of his rock and hid the apple.

« previous 1