♥Fangirlin'!♥ discussion

YOU can't be spelled without U > What is your hobby?

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What do you like to do?

message 2: by Kenzie, Fangirl for life. It's inevitable. (new)

Kenzie | 250 comments Mod
Other than reading and school, I love playing soccer! :)

message 3: by Myrah (new)

Myrah | 149 comments I read, get on here, and i do a lot of acting with the theater program in my town, that's like the only thing I'm good at:P

message 4: by Myrah (new)

Myrah | 149 comments Me too! But I can't sing worth anything!

message 5: by Becka (new)

Becka (becka_anne) I walk a lot, often whiilst I read to be honest. It's great :) Obviously I read a lot too. I'm also pretty creative and am always making something.

message 6: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis I love reading :) and I like reading reviews and blogs... I like listening to songs and share my playlist.... and I also play piano :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I like to read, RP on GR, and have I just love bunnies!

message 8: by Becka (new)

Becka (becka_anne) It's really cool that you play piano Gehna - I would love to but I have fat sausage fingers :/

message 9: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis @Becka... haha... its just a myth... people with fat sausage fingers can also play Piano :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a gift for piano, but insist on playing basketball. I have never been the most athletic person, so I work my tail off.

message 11: by Becka (new)

Becka (becka_anne) @Gehna - I went to piano lessons when I was little but my teacher told me I would never be able to play because of my sausage fingers :/ Maybe she just didnt want to teach me though because I was a little distracted!

@Jezzie - I think its better to work hard at something you love than to work a little on something you dont like.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Kenzie wrote: "Other than reading and school, I love playing soccer! :)"

Soccer? Never played it. :(

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Myrah wrote: "I read, get on here, and i do a lot of acting with the theater program in my town, that's like the only thing I'm good at:P"

description

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Annabelle wrote: "love broadway!"

I am tone-deaf. :p

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Becka wrote: "I walk a lot, often whiilst I read to be honest. It's great :) Obviously I read a lot too. I'm also pretty creative and am always making something."

Wow. That sounds nice.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Jezzie (Mapledream) wrote: "I have a gift for piano, but insist on playing basketball. I have never been the most athletic person, so I work my tail off."

Piano? Cool!

message 17: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis @becka.... oh.... but you were young... start again :)

message 18: by Becka (new)

Becka (becka_anne) Gehna wrote: "@becka.... oh.... but you were young... start again :)"

I don't know if I could anymore. When I was 15 I fell over on a piece of glass and it went through my left hand, so now I cant feel it and have some restricted movement in it too. Before that I played guitar.

message 19: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis Oh.... sorry to hear that :(

message 20: by Becka (new)

Becka (becka_anne) Thanks :) It's okay though, it doesn't bother me at all to be honest. And I've got a cool lightning scar on my hand too :)

message 21: by Chloe (new)

Chloe | 20 comments Reading, drawing and playing the piano and guitar.

message 22: by Jarvis (new)

Jarvis Yayy... a piano buddy :D:D:D

message 23: by Nectaria (new)

Nectaria  (nectariiaa_) Other than reading, I love to listen to music. But I just do whatever I feel like at the time (all legal of course ahaha)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Nectaria ∞ wrote: "I just do whatever I feel like at the time (all legal of course ahaha)"

lolz

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Writing and drawing, GoodReads and roleplay.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Becka wrote: "It's really cool that you play piano Gehna - I would love to but I have fat sausage fingers :/"

I have sausage fingers and if you don't mind me flattering myself, I'm really quite good.

message 27: by Maria (new)

Maria Rios | 2 comments Reading, Listening to music, writing, softball, speech and debate, FCCLA, community service :)

message 28: by Shiannna (new)

Shiannna | 46 comments reading listening to music hang out with family and friends and go to church and watch tv

message 29: by Lily , The #1 Fangirl (new)

Lily  | 301 comments Mod
I read and write and roleplay. And that is my life.

message 30: by Allison (new)

Allison | 78 comments I love to read and I've been trying to learn to knit.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Knitting is sooo hard! I tried once, failed horribly. lol

message 32: by Allison (new)

Allison | 78 comments I know! I'm still trying though lol

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I'z not to bad, I think I made a hat once...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

A admire writers. It's hard for me to let people read my work.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I want to put my unfinished story, Mapledream's Visions on here. I'm not so sure about Dragons World and I want to start this new one too.

message 36: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 10 comments I like to play the piano and read my books and watch movies and TV and making bracelets for the make a wish foundation of New Jersey

message 37: by Lily (new)

Lily | 59 comments I daydream if that counts

message 38: by Laura (new)

Laura  H (shardsofromance) I like Videogames and I do volunteer for few group things which is rather fun, also recently did cosplay and went to a convention for the first time which was amazing! So i'd love to do more of that x

message 39: by Bhramori (last edited May 21, 2015 12:22PM) (new)

Bhramori | 8 comments Apart from reading and Goodreads, I love singing and listening to music. Music is my life! <3
And I recently opened a blog, so that's taking up quite a bit of time right now...
I also love surfing the net for random facts and recent scientific studies and breakthroughs, and I collect quotes!
I also spend a lot of time chatting with my friends and ranting about bookish stuff :D