UK Amazon Kindle Forum discussion

Meet the Authors > Josephine (Fire and Fangs)

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb My book is about two women. Danni is a supernatural being, but doesn't really know what she is. Keri is human and together they work a case to figure out who is behind the attempts on Vampire Nest Master Damon. This includes twists, turns, fighting and emotional journeys.

I was actually going to sleep one night when the idea of the first chapter came into my head. It hung around for a good few days before I finally started typing it up. Then of course the story just continued and all of a sudden I had a book.

It was my boyfriend who suggested publishing it on Amazon, he has supported me every step of the way, i lost count of the many cups of tea he made for me when I was that into my zone that half the day had gone by.

Now my book is published and on Amazon and I have just completed the sequel, which has no title or cover yet. Book 3 is already making noises in my head...

message 2: by David (last edited Apr 27, 2014 07:32AM) (new)

David Staniforth (davidstaniforth) | 7939 comments Hi, Josephine, you've found your way to a great group. Good luck with the book. Not sparkly, are they, these vampires?

message 3: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb Lol! No the vampires are def not sparkly. And the shifters aren't cute and cuddly either. Thank you.

message 4: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18539 comments A dream book, eh?

Let's get a wee link in here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fire-Fangs-Bl...

message 5: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb Lol! Thank you. Yea, it just popped out of nowhere and I never know whats going to happen or where the story is going to go until it pops into my head.. The third book is exactly like that.. I know how it starts, main points in the story but I don't and wont have details until I sit down and start getting my teeth into it. But I'm really excited about it. I just hope people can appreciate and enjoy the characters stories as much as I am. :)

message 6: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18539 comments At least you had fun :o) That's the main thing, right?

message 7: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb Yes I'm having a great time writing them. I think I enjoy it almost as much as reading.. :)

message 8: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18539 comments I wish I hadn't gone crazy downloading so many freebies when I first got my kindle. Then I would have more time to read the books that I'm coming across now.

message 9: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb I'm the same. I go on and download the freebies and then end up reading them only after I have finished books by my fab authors. I'm loving the Kate Daniels series at the min. and the elemental assassin series.

message 10: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18539 comments My immediate reaction there was 'Oh! New authors!' and then I had a less positive 'Oh no! more books' thought... They sound right up my street though.

message 11: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb I'm the same.. I end up thinking 'when will I find the time?' but there nothing better than starting a book and getting sucked in after thing 'I'll give it a go.'

message 12: by Jud (new)

Jud (judibud) | 18539 comments I know. I love it!

message 13: by Josephine (new)

Josephine McNabb I'm hoping that's a reaction my book has on readers.