Warriors Role-play is Awesome discussion

ThunderClan RP > TC Medicine Cats Den

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Evelyn (last edited Nov 03, 2014 09:42AM) (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Medicine Cat Willow-whisper

Apprentice: Deadpaw

message 3: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Willow-whisper plops down in her nest with a tired sigh. "Another day gone..." She mutters lonely to herself.

message 4: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Willow-whisper quietly pads inside her den, "So tell me again how your aching." She mutters to the point it's almost inaudible.

message 5: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 318 comments Dapple follows, "My ears," she groaned. "I keep hearing strange sounds,"

message 6: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "What kind of sounds..?" Willow-whisper meows with an impatient flick of her tail.

message 7: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 318 comments "Buzzing, squeaks, voices, you know the usual stuff."

message 8: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "Well you could just be imagining things did you ever consider that?" Willow-whisper asks gently but quick to the point.

message 9: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 318 comments "Yeah, it would make sense, its probably my brain getting used to being blind or something like that." Dapple mumbled. "Do you know if elders are allowed to hunt here?"

message 10: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "Well if you weren't blind I would tell you to go right ahead, but considering that very fact how would you even hunt....?" Willow-whisper mewed kindly with a flick of her tail.

message 11: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 318 comments "Hey, I've lived on my own my whole life up until this point, its not strange that it just so happens i did some exercises to test my other senses in order to survive. I can already smell and hear that new warrior, Foxlight was it?" Dapple turned around to face the ginger cat.

Foxlight froze. How did she know my scent? she thought.
"Hi guys! Is everything alright?"

message 12: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "Yes, but smelling and hearing is a lot different in the forest. If a mutt accidently came after you and you tripped over something you'd die." Willow-whisper mews while licking her paw.

message 13: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 318 comments "Your forgetting one thing, I've lived in the forest my whole life, none of that disgusting kitty pet treatment for me, no thanks." Dapple started to get frustrated but held back, she knew the young cat meant well and was being quite logical.

message 14: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) "I understand that. If you are really wanting to hunt that badly then you should at least take a warrior with you." Willow-Whisper mews with a heavy sigh.

message 15: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 318 comments "alright" Dapple nodded.

message 16: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn (chloewalcher) Willow-whisper gives a small smile and then goes back to sorting through some herbs.

message 17: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia | 318 comments "hey, if you need any help in here, I'd be more than willing to help...." Dapple walked out before Willow-Whisper could reply.