This topic is about Promise of Blood
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Amber, Roger & Talia - Promise of Blood

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise, Manufacturing Director (new) - rated it 4 stars

Denise (destiny_chan) | 5838 comments Mod
Amber, Roger & Talia - Promise of Blood

message 2: by Amber (new) - added it

Amber | 155 comments Just checking in for this one. I have it bought so I can start reading at any time. No hurry I got a lot of books to read until we start.

Also question, I read pretty fast this book would normal take me a day maybe two. So how fast do you guys read? I can just section it out to go at your speed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a copy checked out from the library, but I'm reading three other books right now, so I can start sometime next week. it will probably take me 3-4 days to read this book.

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1054 comments I just put the book on hold so should get it by Wednesday

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1054 comments Not knowing how many pages but I can probably read it at your speed Amber. I am a fast reader.

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1054 comments I will probably start this one starting monday. I have to finish the buddy read of shards of time. but this is one of my ss reads here in the challenge factory so need to complete it by friday next.

message 7: by Amber (new) - added it

Amber | 155 comments I'll be ready to start Monday as well.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Great, I will start on Monday too!

message 9: by Amber (new) - added it

Amber | 155 comments I thought the first chapter magic wise was a little confusing. Looks like there is going to be several types of magic systems going on in this book. Hopefully more will become clear in future chapters.

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1054 comments Will start reading when I get home as the book is at home.

message 11: by Amber (new) - added it

Amber | 155 comments 27% done so far

(view spoiler)

message 12: by Amber (new) - added it

Amber | 155 comments I'm little over halfway done right now and I'm feeling a little ambivalent to the book despite it's high ratings. It might be I'm just not in the mood so I'm going to break off and read something different and come back to it in a day or two.

Roger - president of NBR United - (roger_presidentofnbrunited) | 1054 comments Well I finished it and I didn't have tohe option of putting it dowm. as i used it for a challenge book in the ss round of the team challenge here. And while I can understand your ambivalence as this is a very complicated book I think I can remember at least 6 different subplots and then the various magic systems.