What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Book Promotion > Seeking Reviews for NA Romance Set on a Cruise

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valerie (last edited Apr 27, 2014 05:43AM) (new)

Valerie Chase | 4 comments Hi everyone!

I'm looking for reviewers for my new release WITH EVERY BREATH, an NA contemporary romance set aboard a cruise. This is the second novel in my Sea Swept series--the first is called Full Steam Ahead--but each book can be read as a standalone.

With Every Breath (Sea Swept #2) by Valerie Chase
With Every Breath

I have both epub and mobi formats. If you'd like a copy, please contact me via GR message or shoot me an email at yayvalerie at gmail dot com. I'd love for reviews to be posted on GR and Amazon.

Here is the blurb:

Yasmin Alejo used to have a plan: get into grad school, work her butt off, and become Dr. Alejo, PhD. But then her sister’s death shatters everything. Heartbroken, Yasmin gets a job as a cruise ship photographer aboard the Radiant Star. She just wants some time to heal, but her infuriating—and annoyingly sexy—boss won’t give her any peace.

West Campbell used to care about more than money, but those days died along with his mom’s passing. Now he has only one goal: squeezing as much profit from the Radiant Star’s photography department as he can, in order to win a prized corporate management job. He won’t let anyone mess with that—especially not the feisty and gorgeous Yasmin, who seems more interested in getting to know the passengers than selling them vacation packages.

As they sail across open waters, Yasmin and West will fight storms, seasickness, and each other, until they can’t deny their connection any longer. Every tantalizing kiss will take their breaths away … but if they can’t get over the past, it might destroy their future.

Thanks so much for your time!

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 13 comments I would love to review your book...my email is molly224@wi.rr.com , epub please and thank you!!

message 3: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 4 comments Michelle wrote: "I would love to review your book...my email is molly224@wi.rr.com , epub please and thank you!!"

Emailing you now, Michelle! Thank you!

message 4: by Monique (new)

Monique | 63 comments Hi I would be happy too read and review if you can send it to be read either through iBooks or kindle app on my iPad. Email linked to those accounts are christarver@sbcglobal.net

Thanks

message 5: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 4 comments Monique wrote: "Hi I would be happy too read and review if you can send it to be read either through iBooks or kindle app on my iPad. Email linked to those accounts are christarver@sbcglobal.net

Thanks"

Just sent you an email!

message 6: by Laura (new)

Laura (dontcallmedoll) | 1 comments Hi I'd love to read and review your book. I have an iPad so I think the best way to read it would be on iBooks. My email is iamlola@icloud.com

message 7: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hanson | 43 comments hi I am happy to read and review for you. debbiehanson@optusnet.com.au
in mobi format please.
Thanks

message 8: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 4 comments Laura and Debbie,

I'm emailing both of you now! Thanks so much!

What To Read After Fifty Shades of Grey

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

With Every Breath (other topics)