I love Alpha Male books club discussion

Reviews wanted > Reviewers Wanted for NA romance set on a cruise

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 8 comments Hi everyone!

I'm looking for reviewers for my new release WITH EVERY BREATH, an NA contemporary romance set aboard a cruise. This is the second novel in my Sea Swept series--the first is called Full Steam Ahead--but each book can be read as a standalone.

With Every Breath (Sea Swept #2) by Valerie Chase

I have both epub and mobi formats. If you're interested, please contact me via GR message or shoot me an email at yayvalerie at gmail dot com. I'd love for reviews to be posted on GR and Amazon.

Here is the blurb:

Yasmin Alejo used to have a plan: get into grad school, work her butt off, and become Dr. Alejo, PhD. But then her sister’s death shatters everything. Heartbroken, Yasmin gets a job as a cruise ship photographer aboard the Radiant Star. She just wants some time to heal, but her infuriating—and annoyingly sexy—boss won’t give her any peace.

West Campbell used to care about more than money, but those days died along with his mom’s passing. Now he has only one goal: squeezing as much profit from the Radiant Star’s photography department as he can, in order to win a prized corporate management job. He won’t let anyone mess with that—especially not the feisty and gorgeous Yasmin, who seems more interested in getting to know the passengers than selling them vacation packages.

As they sail across open waters, Yasmin and West will fight storms, seasickness, and each other, until they can’t deny their connection any longer. Every tantalizing kiss will take their breaths away … but if they can’t get over the past, it might destroy their future.

Thanks so much for your time!

message 2: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments I will gladly read your book and post reviews. I'd prefer if you could send me en epub file. This blurb from your book sounds right up my alley.
Thanks!
Elaine wheeldavelaine@gmail.com

message 3: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 8 comments Medavis66 wrote: "I will gladly read your book and post reviews. I'd prefer if you could send me en epub file. This blurb from your book sounds right up my alley.
Thanks!
Elaine wheeldavelaine@gmail.com"

I just emailed you, Elaine! Thanks so much!

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa | 1 comments I'd love to read and review your book :D It sound very interesting and something I could read and enjoy. If you could please send me the epub to millymoo123@hotmail.co.uk

message 5: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 8 comments Melissa wrote: "I'd love to read and review your book :D It sound very interesting and something I could read and enjoy. If you could please send me the epub to millymoo123@hotmail.co.uk"

Emailing you now, Melissa! :)

message 6: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nicolels) | 19 comments I'd like to read and review. Could it get mobi sent to scottnl1973@gmail.com please? Thanks!

message 7: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 8 comments Nicole wrote: "I'd like to read and review. Could it get mobi sent to scottnl1973@gmail.com please? Thanks!"

Shooting you a message now!

message 8: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments Valerie, I read your book and posted my review tonight. I am on a Nook at the moment, so I will need to link my review here later. I loved this book! Thanks for sharing it with me!!
:-) Elaine

message 9: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 8 comments Elaine, thank you so very much! Your comment has me grinning! :)

message 10: by Brittney (new)

Brittney Miller (lorilei29) | 2 comments I would love read an to review your book and I am getting on a cruise ship for HI for 19 days tomorrow

message 11: by Moon Reviews (new)

Moon Reviews | 54 comments I would love to r/r !!! simplymoon@hotmail.com mobi will be great! Thx

message 12: by Crissy (new)

Crissy (msharry) | 4 comments Happy to read and review - epub file please - c.harris.10@hotmail.com

message 13: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 8 comments I'm emailing you guys now! Thanks so much!

message 14: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 8 comments Brittney, could you let me know what email address you'd like me to send the book to? Thanks!

message 15: by Crissy (new)

Crissy (msharry) | 4 comments Valerie wrote: "I'm emailing you guys now! Thanks so much!"

Thank you . Just saw the email.

message 16: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 70 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Figured out how to link my review...go me...lol.

I loved this book!
:-) Elaine

message 17: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Chase | 8 comments Medavis66 wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Figured out how to link my review...go me...lol.

I loved this book!
:-) Elaine"

Yay, yay! Thank you so much for the review, Elaine!

message 18: by Brittney (new)

Brittney Miller (lorilei29) | 2 comments Valerie wrote: "I'm emailing you guys now! Thanks so much!"

Valerie wrote: "Brittney, could you let me know what email address you'd like me to send the book to? Thanks!"

Sure Brittney.miller@sbcglobal.net.