I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Rockstar books - Tell me your all time favorite!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyla (new)

Kyla | 59 comments Mod
Do you have an all time favorite rockstar book?

message 2: by Irene (new)

Irene The Mighty storm by Samantha Towle

message 3: by Sweet Daisey (new)

Sweet Daisey (daisey12) | 14 comments The Black Falcon Series by Michelle A. Valentine. Rock the Heart is my favorite of the series.

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (katya123) | 2 comments Louder than Love by Jessica Topper... it's a stand alone and just a wonderful book

message 5: by Sarah :) (new)

Sarah :) | 42 comments My favorites are the Thoughtless Series, Ross Siblings Series, Sinners on Tour Series, Back-up Series, Luminescent Juliet Series and the Black Falcon series

message 6: by Sarah :) (new)

Sarah :) | 42 comments Daisey wrote: "The Black Falcon Series by Michelle A. Valentine. Rock the Heart is my favorite of the series."

I loved this too!

message 7: by Sarah :) (new)

Sarah :) | 42 comments Kathy wrote: "Louder than Love by Jessica Topper... it's a stand alone and just a wonderful book"

Added, thankyou

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen Johnson (jenjohnsonohio) Thoughtless is #1 for sure! Then Sinners on Tour!

message 9: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Jamie (daniellejamie) | 28 comments Tempt My Heart A Brittan McKenna Novel by Danielle Jamie

Looking for a HOT NEW ROCKER to add to your Book Boyfriend List? Look no further than Jordon Valentine!

HOT NEW RELEASE!!

http://www.amazon.com/Tempt-My-Heart-...

This is a heart wrenching tale of love and loss with a sexy twist in the form of rockers Jordon Valentine and Brittan McKenna. If you love sexy rockstars and are a sucker for a sad story then Tempt My Heart is your kind of book. Bloggers say they haven't cried this hard since 'Taking Chances' By Molly McAdams and crushed so hard on a rocker since Kellan Kyle! This standalone is a must read! Brittan McKenna and Jordon Valentine are going to rock your world.

message 10: by Irene (new)

Irene Sounds too good to miss, got it. Thank you:)

message 11: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Jamie (daniellejamie) | 28 comments Your welcome!!! <3

message 12: by Indy (new)

Indy | 61 comments I agree with The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1) by Samantha Towle , loved the sequel even better.

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary | -56 comments Sweet Daisey wrote: "The Black Falcon Series by Michelle A. Valentine. Rock the Heart is my favorite of the series."

Yes, the Black Falcon boys are the hottest! My favorite too :)

message 14: by Sarah :) (new)

Sarah :) | 42 comments I need more favourites to read!! Anyone got some more I haven't read ;)

message 15: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (kc7720) | 2 comments Rockstar books: If you haven't read Sinners on Tour Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) by Olivia Cunning series by Olivia Cunning Olivia Cunning then you should! She has a new breakoff series beginning - Exodus End Insider (Exodus End, #1) by Olivia Cunning and another series One Night with Sole Regret Try Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #1) by Olivia Cunning . Another great author Lauren Dane Lauren Dane and her really brilliant series Brown Siblings Laid Bare (Brown Siblings, #1) by Lauren Dane is a different take on a Rockstar family. Enjoy!

message 16: by Sarah :) (new)

Sarah :) | 42 comments Kelly wrote: "Rockstar books: If you haven't read Sinners on Tour Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1) by Olivia Cunningseries by Olivia CunningOlivia Cunning then you should! She has a new breakoff series b..."

Thankyou Kelly! Ive only read the sinners on tour one! Checking out the other now :)

message 17: by Melinda (new)

Melinda | 2 comments Kylie Scott's Stage Dive Series, Lick (Book 1) and Play (Book 2). The next book is out July 29th and I can't wait. The second book made me laugh to the point of tears. So good!
https://www.goodreads.com/series/1058...

message 18: by Brandace Morrow (last edited May 27, 2014 10:06AM) (new)

Brandace Morrow | 2 comments Fan Girl (Los Rancheros #1) by Brandace Morrow Fan Girl by Brandace Morrow Brandace Morrow and it's on sale right now!