♠Through The Looking Glass♠ discussion

♣Mod World > Discussion

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Mods, discuss what we could do for the group, and many more! ☺

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Is it okay if you guys could post at Alice Liddell's Book too? If yes then here is what the book/journal is for; It has little clues that have the answer to some problems in Wonderland, so it's like a reading and comprehending challenge. It also gives a back story to it. You don't have to follow the exact Book and movies just go crazy and create diffident creatures and how to get rid of them.

I hope the other Mods will be able to help, if not I understand ☺

message 3: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) I can try. Don't worry. Wren is on the case!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you so much! ^^

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I can help out also, I would interesting to say the least.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you! But make sure the chapters connect, please? Thank you! ^^ Thank you both!

message 7: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) You're welcome. Hey Kaley, do you want to do chapter 3 or 4? I'll do whatever.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll do 4

message 9: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) I had an idea for the plot! What if something happened that caused the queen of hearts to force her hand and cause a lot of destruction so the good guys start attacking in order to kill her and end her reign or something.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds good

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I like it.

message 12: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) But we probably need more detail in that. Like what would force her hand? How are the good people going to attack? Who is going to win?

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 90 comments Can a mod check The Claim a character thread... My charrie idea would be a help to the destruction..

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Im so sorry! Ill go check now :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

It sounds awesome

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 90 comments Alright so i can make him?.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I looked over him also and I don't see any reason why not unless Wren or Mollie has a problem with it.

message 18: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) I have no reason to say no. And also, more bad guys.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly what I was thinking ^.^

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 90 comments Yay ill make him tonight..

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

My oh My this group is dying. Wren are you still there?