Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Janelle Jasmine and Ivy

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello!!:) have any ideas

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I might have something not really so good though.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Please share your idea with me

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay I will. It's based off of Safe Haven and Atlantis the Disney version.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay how about this, this is my idea.

Girl A has grown up in Wyoming her whole life, she lives with her father on their horse ranch and life is a dream. Girl B is a snotty rich girl also from Wyoming and lives with both of her parents on their country estate, Guy A comes from the city of Seattle and doesn't know the first thing about the country. Girl A teaches him because her father offered him a summer job on their farm, she ends up falling for him, but so does Girl B. Then Guy B shows up, he comes from Nashville and he immediately steals Girl A and B's hearts and leaves Guy A to make a decision on fighting him for the girl he wants or letting her go which he turns out fighting for Girl A and all kinds of drama starts up.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I've done this rp sorta rp before so I'm not in the mood to do it. Sorry. I'll write a plot I just got my writing mojo back.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

It's absolutely fine. I'm excited for your plot, oh by the way, I love supernatural roleplays, their my fave. Just wanted to let you know.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments It's supernatural anyways;)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I know, just can't help but love it though!:)

message 10: by Janelle (last edited Apr 27, 2014 08:45AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments A world between the worlds has been discovered. A world where all supernatural has been placed with half humans ruling the world mostly, vampires, werewolves, and witches. A group of explorers leave to see the new world Guy A has been in love with Girl B but is too scared to make a move on her. Girl B is in love with Guy A but is dating Guy B. Girl A is dating guy A but is cheating with Guy B. two of them are traitors of the group. During the exploration things get so bad. (We can figure out more in a minute)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooohhhh yesss!!!:) I love it!! :)

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay:)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Which characters would you like to be?

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Girl B and guy A

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay I'll be Girl A and Guy B then

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Okay charries?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep:)

message 18: by Janelle (last edited Apr 27, 2014 10:10AM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I'm on my phone so I might be a bit longer.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jeremiah Johnson
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&a...
Personality: to be roleplayed
Family:
Mother--Ingrid Johnson
Father--Jakob Johnson

Name: Alexandria Marie Hickock
Appearance:http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=b...
Personality: to be roleplayed
Family:
Mother--Elizabeth Hickock
Father--Elijah Hickock

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments I just noticed my mistake on the plot about the relations nothing else.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments A world between the worlds has been discovered. A world where all supernatural has been placed with half humans ruling the world mostly, vampires, werewolves, and witches. A group of explorers leave to see the new world Guy A has been in love with Girl B but is too scared to make a move on her. Girl B is in love with Guy A but is dating Guy B. Girl A is dating guy A but is cheating with Guy B. two of them are traitors of the group. During the exploration things get so bad. (We can figure out more in a minute)

message 22: by Janelle (last edited Apr 27, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4927 comments Name: Lovelle Kinsley
Appearance:

Name: Brock Cobalt
Appearance: