Mᴀχɪᴍᴜᴍ Rɪᴅᴇ Aweѕoмe RP discussion

Mᴏʀᴇ Pʟᴀᴄᴇs > Институт русского человека расследования (The Russian institute of human investigation)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 297 (297 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (last edited Apr 26, 2014 09:05PM) (new)

Merlin (dogdworianhotmailcom) | 534 comments Mod
This is, basically, the school-in Russia. Headed by Surikov Aaron Ivanovich

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey can I rp with you?))

message 3: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

((with who?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((with my guy Nico who I haven't created yet XD))

message 5: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

((lol, okay. Create him, and we shall see.))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

message 7: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

Surikov lifted a syringe, metal, sleek, and small, and lifted it to his neck. Only hesitating for a moment, he injected himself.
A minute passed.

Another day, another injection. Another failure. He noted on the pad of paper in front of him

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Nico was asleep in a cage inside Surikov's office, curled up in a ball in the corner, his wings, large and dark, spread and around himself, offering a false sense of protection and keeping him warm. His sides rose and fell slowly as he breathed, one hand and his lower legs and feet peeking out of his wings.

message 9: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

Eyes darting to the sleeping eraser, he got up, suddenly somewhat amazed. He gently reached a hand into the cage, without thinking, and stroked the dark wings. It was little he got to admire how far he had come....

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Not an eraser XD)) He jerked slightly, awake almost instantly. He didn't move however, his visible fingers twitching. His wings were pitch black and soft, exactly like bird's down. He made no noise, staying still.

message 11: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

He smiled, somewhat evily, a spark of caring alighting in him. He jerked away, not recognizing the feeling

message 12: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

((gtg to sleep, see you tomorrow :)))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((aww bai :( )) Nico almost immediately scrambled back, wings folding against his back tightly. He stared at Surikov for a moment, before looking away like he was supposed to, his wings twitching against his back. His hair was messy from sleep, his eyes dark.

message 14: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (last edited Apr 27, 2014 08:55AM) (new)

Surikov stared at him, the momentary weakness being quickly shut out. He straightened his suit "How are you up to...physical or mental training? Which do you prefer." He said awkwardly, lacking his usual finesse

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He stared at him, ruffling his hair and string at him. "Mental" he replied quietly, his voice hoarse.

message 16: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

He tried to smile, but he turned away when it failed. "Maybe just...no training today. For anyone."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He studied him, lifting his chin slightly. "That's very unlike you" he murmured.

message 18: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

"I don't feel well." He said, the slight blurriness in his head causing him to set down. Picking up the phone, he called the guards

"No training today. Let them rest."

"But that's not what you tell us normally..."

"That is what I tell you today."

(all in Russian :p)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He stared at him, understanding every word. He'd learned Russian as well once he'd been brought there, but no one knew he could understand. He crawled towards the door, leaning against the bars. "Want some help?" he murmured, in english.

message 20: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

"With what?" He snapped, annoyed by the pangs he was suddenly getting in his chest. Staring at the notepad, he saw the notes from before...had the injection worked? Was this really what emotion felt like?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He switched to Russian, fluent. "You said you don't feel well. I wish to help" he murmured gently, flinching when he was snapped at.

message 22: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

"You are not in the position to do so." He muttered

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed, backing up in the cramped cage. He'd never, in all of his life, been given enough room to spread his wings to the full extent. He sighed softly, leaning black against the bars of his cage. "I apologize for trying to help" he mumbled, closing his eyes. He curled his knees to his chest.

message 24: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (last edited Apr 27, 2014 03:21PM) (new)

"You come out." The words sprang from his mouth faster than he could control, and he waved his hand to the door, automatically opening it. Of course, he had to get the controls to the cells installed to his hand...Of course...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He stayed still for a moment, his eyes widening in surprise. Slowly he crawled towards the door, hesitating, and slipping out before it could be shut. He stumbled to his feet, swaying slightly, waving his arms like he was going to lose his balance. obviously he hadn't been on his feet in a while. He didnt' look at him. This had to be some sort of foul trick.

message 26: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

He sprang from his seat, grabbing the boy around the waist. "No, you shouldn't leave my office. I shouldn't be letting you out anyways." He heaved the boy into his office, and locked the door "No."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He yelped, his fingers just brushing the door. There goes my chance... he thought, shoulders slumping. He squirmed, his shirt hitched up so Surikov's hands were touching his bare skin instead of cloth. "I-I apologize!" he said quickly, both in Russian and English, over and over. He didn't want to get punished.

message 28: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

"No, no, no." He sat down in the chair, setting the squirming boy on the carpet. "You are fine, I should be apologizing. I need to let the children out more, to stretch." The idea was annoying in his mind. Why was he suddenly even thinking of the children? They were barely children, anymore

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm seventeen, sir. Hardly a child" he mumbled, sitting cross legged on the ground where the whitecoat had set him. He looked up at him for a moment, before looking away. "Your experiment must be working" he mumbled.

message 30: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

"What experiment." He leaned forward "I, myself am one."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"The one you've been doing on yourself. You mumble a lot...you want to feel emotions" he murmured.

message 32: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

"Yes, I do not feel. But today is...strange." He mumbled. "Get back in your cage. I do not want to talk anymore."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He flinched and slowly nodded, hesitating before crawling back inside, head down as he curled up in the back corner once more.

message 34: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

He poured himself some vodka, downed it, and pulled up the couch, falling alseep

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Surikov had forgotten to lock the cage. Hesitantly he pushed open the door, creeping out. He stood up slowly, straightening happily, arching his back to stretch, spreading his wings and stretching them out, purring. He smiled weakly, glancing hesitantly at the white coat and creeping over to him. The office door was locked. He moved close, trying to find his keys without waking him.

message 36: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

Surikov awoke, and slowly opened his slightly drunken eyes. Reaching upwards, his hands touched the feathered back of the boy. He brought it back in surprise "What?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He yelped and jerked back, clamping a hand over his own mouth to keep himself quiet. Hesitantly, he crawled onto the couch, pressed against him. "Don't worry. This is just a dream" he whispered.

message 38: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

He got up, caressing the face of the frightened boy "This is not...how did you get out?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

He flinched, knowing the jig was up. "you f-forgot to lock the door" he mumbled weakly.

message 40: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

"It's okay, you can sleep on the floor. Or take the chair, I don't mind." He mumbled, drowsily. He slowly rose and locked the office door with his hand, the magnetics sealing. "The cage is cramped anyways."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, smiling weakly and curling up in a ball on the floor in front of the couch, closing his eyes and folding his wings over himself like he had earlier that same day. Moonlight streamed through the barred window, illuminating his wings so they gleamed a glossy blue sheen.

message 42: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (last edited Apr 27, 2014 09:44PM) (new)

He sat back into the couch, and stared at his hands weakly. He felt sick

"What is wrong with me..." He murmured, moving his fingers. The mechanical joints installed beneath his pale skin moved fluidly, but he could still tell the power beneath each one. The power that had helped him kill his parents. That had shown them who was weak

message 43: by •CookieMonster•, Our amazing creator! ^.^ (new)

•CookieMonster• | 422 comments Mod
((I wanna crash I'm bored!!!!!!!!!)))

message 44: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

((but it is so..tension man, theres tension...))

message 45: by •CookieMonster•, Our amazing creator! ^.^ (new)

•CookieMonster• | 422 comments Mod
((-.-))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He listened to him quietly, and hesitantly sat up on his knees, kneeling in front of him. Cautiously, he reached out, placing delicate hands over Surikov's. "You're learning" he murmured quietly "You're learning to be more human. To be you. Forgive me if I'm speaking out of turn"

message 47: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

"I appreciate your company. What is your name? Do you have one? I will call you Nico: it means the victory of the people." He murmured quietly, relishing in the slight contact

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, not moving from where he was. "I like that name" he smiled. His fingers curled slightly, brushing against the backs of Surikov's hands. "My point still stands. Embrace your emotions and you will be happy. Promise" he murmured.

message 49: by Merlin, Can you please just listen to me? (new)

"I don't know what they are though." He said tiredly. Turning to his hand, it glowed with the time, 2 A.M.

"I'm not sure what to do, Nico. I'm not even supposed to be talking to such people as you-you are not even people-yet you give better advice than any person I have met." he said (in Russian)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

He replied likewise in Russian. "you created me. Have you forgotten already? You keep me in your office for a reason. Maybe you have forgotten."

He slowly crawled onto the couch next to him. "I will teach you about an emotion right now, if you want" he murmured.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6