Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (general & ongoing) > Your favorite book in April?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jane (PS), Moderator (last edited Apr 26, 2014 09:03PM) (new)

Jane (PS) | 20980 comments I have been traveling for much of April (or so it feels!), so I haven't read a great deal, but I am currently reading Dark Storm (Dark, #23) by Christine Feehan which is shaping up to be my fav read so far this month, however Fettered by Lyn Gala and Old Loyalty, New Love by Mary Calmes are right up there with it...

message 2: by Shan ~A~ (new)

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) | 1057 comments My fav read this month has been The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion . I definitely have a new book boyfriend and he is totally against type, but wonderful none the less.

message 3: by Angie Elle (new)

Angie Elle (angieelle) Hands down: Love, In English by Karina Halle !

message 4: by Jane (PS), Moderator (new)

Jane (PS) | 20980 comments Shan wrote: "My fav read this month has been The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. I definitely have a new book boyfriend and he is totally against type, but wonderful none the less."

I've been contemplating this book... You are pushing me an inch closer :)

message 5: by Shan ~A~ (new)

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) | 1057 comments Jane (PS) wrote: "Shan wrote: "My fav read this month has been The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion. I definitely have a new book boyfriend and he is totally against type, but wonderful none the less."

I've been ..."

Jane, you have to go there.

message 6: by NayNay (new)

NayNay My favorite book this month was The Firebird (Slains, #2) by Susanna Kearsley

♡ Zₐᵢₙₐ ♡ (zai0) Mine is Shoulda Been a Cowboy (Rough Riders, #7) by Lorelei James

message 8: by Breann (new)

Breann | 0 comments Jane (PS) wrote: "I have been traveling for much of April (or so it feels!), so I haven't read a great deal, but I am currently reading Dark Storm (Dark, #23) by Christine Feehan which is shaping up to be my fav read so far th..."

I loved Fettered, as well!

message 9: by Breann (new)

Breann | 0 comments Vilda wrote: "My absolute favorite was Deliver (Deliver, #1) by Pam Godwin! So freaking good and just what I needed.

Runner ups: Mark Cooper versus America by Lisa HenryAaron (Survivor Stories #1) by J.P. Barnaby[bookcover:An U..."

I've been meaning to read Aaron for ages and STILL haven't gotten around to it.

message 10: by Breann (new)

Breann | 0 comments My favorites were Saviours of Oestend (Oestend, #2) by Marie Sexton and Us Three by Mia Kerick

message 11: by NayNay (new)

NayNay My favourites were...

The Firebird (Slains, #2) by Susanna Kearsley I'm Watching You by Mary Burton You're Not Safe by Mary Burton

message 12: by MountainKat, Moderator (new)

MountainKat | 22996 comments April was mostly 3 and 4 star reads for me. The highlights of the month would include The King, Twisted, Motorcycle Man, The Heart of Devin MacKade and Midnight in Death. I did have a few 5 stars though, Conspiracy in Death, Friday I'm in Love and a reread of The Fall of Shane MacKade. My surprise of the month was After the Kiss by Lauren Layne - shorter book and new to me author and it really worked for me! Not 5 stars, but 4+ and I went right out and bought the books about the other two friends!

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 715 comments My favorites this month were: Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1) by Joanna Wylde , Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline , and a old favorite of mine, Mackenzie's Mountain (Mackenzie Family, #1) by Linda Howard