1x1 > Strong Girls Run & Brynn

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan What are your ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

what about this one?

Idea:

vampire boy is popular but obviously not involved in any sports. hes dating one of the cheerleaders. new girl comes to town and a week later her parents die in a tragic car accident. she either has to go into the system or someone open their home to her. the vampire boy thinking its a great opurtunity to have someone to feed on, leave just enough for them to survive so he can continually feed on her and she'd have nowhere else to go, takes her in. And he goes along with his plan. for a while. Once he starts to see the pages of her journal and the tidbits of her life she hides from everyone else, he starts feeding off her less and less often and soon starts to want to take her places, make her a little happier and falls in love. She's hesitant at first but eventually falls into the same feeling.

Requirements:

-I'm new girl
-You're vampire boy
-You follow the plot EXACTLY until we get past the point i have mentioned in the idea at which point its a free for all.
-No romance past kissing (this still stands if we skip)
-Somewhat detailed
-Active
-I won't have to chase after and remind you. As in even if I haven't posted in a while (which 99.99% of the time i will give a heads up to this) you will check at least daily.
-More rp than chat

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan THAT SOUNDS FUN!!!! Do you have any other ideas we could do on a different thread?? Lol I'm really bored

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

um not at this exact moment. but just remember nothing past kissing. i dont care if we skip, still a no. its my biggest issue.

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan So if we do end up going past kissing we skip it or is there strictly only kissing

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

strictly only kissing is what i was trying to get at. hope you dont mind.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Nope that's perfectly fine :) I understand

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

sry was walking to school

charries?

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yep

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Clairene Smiths
Appearance:

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Morgan I'm gonna make mine in the morning if that's okay