1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > Oreyuki & Brynn

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) okay so what's the plot?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Lol u haven't really figured it out yet.... But maybe two very well known assassins/spies have been paired together to figure out who killed the king/ ruler or something...

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Yup. Can we do both Assasin and Spy?

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah, one of us could be an assassin and the other could be a spy

message 5: by Rose (last edited Apr 26, 2014 09:27PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) OH OH OH OH OH, I WANT SPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Bahahahhaah alrighty you can have the spy, but I wanna be the girl assassin xP

message 7: by Rose (last edited Apr 26, 2014 09:31PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) I'm okay with that. I'm a girl but I don't really know how to RP as girl characters anymore :(

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hahaha yeah I understand, I normally have to be the guy in every single one of my rps

message 9: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) XD, I know.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Hahaha okie dokie, I'll start making my character :)

message 11: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Ojay.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Name: Isabella Hex
Height: 5'6"

Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=i...

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=i...

Eyes: brown
Hair: brown
Piercing: eyebrow, chin, and ears

Personality: Isabella is stubborn and ruthless. She shows no mercy to her opponents and has great agility and speed. She is very graceful and a very very good assassin. She takes her job very seriously and gets her tasks done easily, quickly, and without a problem. She is very persuasive and seductive to men. She spends most of her free time drinking and gambling.

Weapons: she dual wields this double bladed dagger to quickly slice through her enemies.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=d...

message 13: by Rose (last edited Apr 26, 2014 11:01PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Name: Kyoka Ricky
Nickname: Ky / KR / Yoka
Height: 6'2
Weapons: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im...

personality: Kyoka is very serious when it comes to important missions. He is really fun to hang out with at times. Kyoka becomes angry when he doesn't get what he wants. He is always demanding something and wants it right away, but his demeanor changes when he doesn't get it. He speaks politely but is abusive and clingy. he loves peacefulness and quiet places. he hates loud and unnecessary noises. He can be really judgy when angered that he might yell at others for no apparent reason. he is a really good spy and can be a really good leader.

History: Kyoka isn't really into love, romance or any relationships because of his cruel mother. As a child, he often played alone and talked to his dolls, usually to his precious Teddy. He grew up a miserable life as his brothers, mother, and father died right in front of his eyes. He soon became spy and helped others to keep his mind off his past.

Appearance: http://images.fanpop.com/images/image...

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yay

message 15: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) kay can u start

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Uh yeah I can but I'm gonna do it in the morning haha I can't think straight right now

message 17: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Kay

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Yeah, holdon

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Isabella was perched on the railing of the balcony watching the people of the town wonder by, unaware of what was going on. She was bored and ready for her next assignment. It felt like forever since she had killed someone, but really it had only been a few hours ago. When bells began to ring Isabella looked around frantically and guards piled our onto the streets. She watched as a citizen ran down the street towards here and away from the castle, shouting that the king was murdered.

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Kyoka was already changed and went to the spy place where all the other spies stay to take missions. the place was simply soundproof. he couldn't her anything but one of the other spies did. he raises and eyebrow at him "what do you mean by 'the king is murdered'?" he asks the spy.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Isabella gracefully lept off the balcony and into a large bush, so no one could see her. She heard screaming coming from the court yard. So they king really has been murdered and they weren't playing some sick joke. She crawled out of the bush and ran towards the screaming.

message 22: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) The other spy shrugged. Kyoka shakes his head and gets out of the building and runs towards the king's castle to see if what he'd heard was false or true.

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Isabella made it to the court yard. There were people running out of it screaming. She fought against the crowd through the court yard to get to the enterance. What had happened? She made it up the steps and made her way into the palace, curious about what she was about to see.

message 24: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) kyoka jumped throughout the crowd. he didn't like crowded spaces and unnecessary noises. that was both, which is why he just made his way into the palace by jumping around the walls and poles that were a bit apart.