Shadow Hunters discussion

New York Institute Dorms > Sebastian Reynolds

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 147 comments Mod

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Her room. Scattered across her room are slutty looking under garments and clothing and weapons.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Bass dragged Whisty into her room and dropped her on the floor harshly, barely dropping her an inch away from a sword. "Oops" she mumbled boredly and stepped over her body, sitting on her small black chair in the corner, watching and waiting for the girl to wake up. Bass picked up her desert eagle pistol from the ground and loaded it, just in case she needed it for some reason or another.

message 4: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Wisty lay unconscious on the floor but she was slowly beginning to wake up and whimpered in pain

message 5: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Wisty began waking up groggily "eh where...am I?" She was really confused for a second, and pulled her self up then remembered and fell back down to the floor cutting her hand a little on the sword by her.

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Clumsy much?" Bass muttered but grabbed Whisty by the crook of her arm, helping her to her feet. She slowly walked to the bathroom and got a soft white hand towel before walking back into her room. She pressed the towel into Whistys palm before stepping back. "Put pressure on the cut to stop the bleeding" she snapped before walking around her room, going through her weapons as if looking for something.

message 7: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Wisty backed as far away as possible, all these people are crazy, well except mark, she thought "when do I go home?" She asked

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Bass shrugged boredly. "Whenever Christina says. But that might not ever happen" she glared at Whisty and shook her head. "Get blood on my carpet or anything else and I'll kill you. Slowly and painfully I will kill your sorry ass" she said with dead calm, meaning every word she said.

message 9: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) "Ok I just want to leave that's all I want right now! To be alone, in my house, or maybe even the park or coffee shop! I don't want to be here any more than you want me here!" Wisty finally snapped

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) "Fine! Let's go find Christina, your too annoying to be around" Bass snapped back and shoved her towards the bedroom door.

message 11: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) Wisty stumbled out (where do we rp)

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) (I'm thinking, just post wherever i post next if thats alright)

message 13: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) (K)

message 14: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) (Tell me when you post)

message 15: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) (Did you post somewhere?)

message 16: by Madison (new)

Madison (thegalpal) (Hello?!? Rp!)