Quiz Town discussion

☆☆ Quizzes (General) ☆☆ > How Active Are You?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

message 2: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
You Are Active

You may not be the most active person in the world, but you're probably more active than you realize.
You have good habits, and they are really paying off for you. You are likely in pretty good shape.

What's great about your activity level is that it's very sustainable. You aren't risking overdoing it.
Keep getting out and staying active. You're adding years to your life with your good habits!

Good to know. :P

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia You Are Not Active

Uh-oh! It's hard for you to get the physical activity in that you need to be healthy.
You probably have bigger concerns in your life, but maybe this quiz can inspire you to be a little more active.

Go for a walk around the block whenever you have a chance. Get up and move around during commercial breaks.
You don't have to become a world class athlete... you just have to get moving a bit more.

Hahaha, yep!

message 4: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) You Are Not Active

Uh-oh! It's hard for you to get the physical activity in that you need to be healthy.
You probably have bigger concerns in your life, but maybe this quiz can inspire you to be a little more active.

Go for a walk around the block whenever you have a chance. Get up and move around during commercial breaks.
You don't have to become a world class athlete... you just have to get moving a bit more.

Welllll... I did not need a quiz to tell me that :P :P :P

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia Neither did I!

message 6: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Sri, you're pretty much active on GR. :P

message 7: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) ღ νιηηソ●•ツ ☺ wrote: "Sri, you're pretty much active on GR. :P"

Lolss Vins.. it does not take that as being active :( :P :P

message 8: by Srividya (new)

Srividya Vijapure (theinkedmermaid) Julia wrote: "Neither did I!"

:D :D

message 9: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Unfortunately so! :( :P

Midnight Rose -Just Another Lost Soul {Does It Matter Who I Really Am Inside?}- | 185 comments You are very active

You are a very physically active person, and it's likely that people envy what great shape you're in.
Whenever possible, you choose to get out there and move. You hate to sit around too much.

Keep doing what you're doing! You are likely to be both mentally and physically healthier because of all the activity you do.
You may not realize it, but you serve as an inspiration to your less active friends and family members.

I may do lots of activities....but I seriously doubt that anybody (especially my friends and family) are inspired by me.

Mya~Cameron Dallas Is Bae ~❤️ | 1401 comments Uh-oh! It's hard for you to get the physical activity in that you need to be healthy.

You are not active! Very true!

message 12: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

@Midnight rose: Being active yourself is a big thing itself.. :)

message 14: by Misha (new)

Misha (itz_mie) You are not active

Uh-oh! It's hard for

Share!

you to get the physical activity in

HTML

that you need to be healthy. You probably have bigger concerns in your life, but maybe this quiz can inspire you to be a little more active.

Go for a walk around the block whenever you have a chance. Get up and move around during commercial breaks. You don't have to become a world class athlete... you just have to get moving a bit more.

message 15: by Nia (new)

Nia (sunset284) | 304 comments Ewww! I'm very active…which is true…but I don't like being active.

message 16: by Cady (new)

Cady | 150 comments You Are Not Active

Okay, I just really, genuinely HATE moving around or doing anything physical/or relating to fitness -__-

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) You are active

You may not be the most active person in the world, but you're probably more active than you realize.
You have good habits, and they are really paying off for you. You are likely in pretty good shape.

What's great about your activity level is that it's very sustainable. You aren't risking overdoing it.
Keep getting out and staying active. You're adding years to your life with your good habits!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm Active

Uhhh...

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

You are active

I'm a pretty active person sooo

message 20: by MysticMemories (new)

MysticMemories You Are Not Active

Umm...I guess playing 5+ hours of tennis plus working out on my off days makes me "Not Active" ?!?!?

message 21: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (castleofglass) | 598 comments You Are Very Active

message 22: by Raegan (new)

Raegan  | 246 comments You Are Active

message 23: by Beth (new)

Beth Kendall | 80 comments U r not active

message 24: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
You Are Active

message 25: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Active. PPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! As if!

message 26: by Greta (new)

Greta | 51 comments You are active

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

You Are Very Active

You are a very physically active person, and it's likely that people envy what great shape you're in.
Whenever possible, you choose to get out there and move. You hate to sit around too much.

Keep doing what you're doing! You are likely to be both mentally and physically healthier because of all the activity you do.
You may not realize it, but you serve as an inspiration to your less active friends and family members.

:)

Hannah (Ivyclad Ideas) You are very active

It's weird, I always think I'm sedentary, but going by the one hour a day rule, I suppose I count as active...

message 29: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments You are active

Zombieslayer⚡Alienhunter (theslayingisthunter) | 47 comments You may not be the most active person in the world, but you're probably more active than you realize.

Huh.
I like lounging with a good book and some pizza quite a bit, but my training is pretty important to me.
And I love hiking.
Guess I'm not a complete couch potato after all. :)

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) | 149 comments You Are Active

message 33: by Michael (new)

Michael (micky74007) Not active

message 34: by Butterfly (new)

Butterfly Mentions You may not be the most active person in the world, but you're probably more active than you realize.

message 35: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
You Are Not Active

message 36: by Sakshi (new)

Sakshi Agarwal (sakshiagarwal) | 18 comments You Are Not Active