Who's Next? discussion

2p's houses > Luciano's house

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 2: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~ | 405 comments Mod
Luciano dragged the drunk Lutz inside, lied him on the couch, went back to his door, and shut it, locking it from the inside. "Flavio must be out so it seems we have the house to ourselves."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked, he had kind of passed out while they were going, "The hell? Wh-Where the hell am I?!" he demanded. He coughed and looked up, "Oh hey! Italy! Aren't you looking sexy today?" he chuckled.

<< XD XD >>

message 4: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano's eyes widened. "Geez, Lutz. Do you want to wake up the entire city?" Luciano blushed a slight at the comment. "Th-thanks, I guess..."

(Unlike Feliciano, Luciano isn't the touchy-feely-getintopeople'sbubbles kind of person)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << Well I read his personality and it says he's a bit of a perv and has no shame XD >>

He chuckled, "You seem frazzled. A pretty boy like you shouldn't be frazzled" he replied.

message 6: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano frowned. "You are really drunk now... I'll need to remind myself to never take you to my house when you're drunk ever again." Luciano sighed. "And I'm not frazzled. But if you do get close to me I will stab you, depending on your thought process."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "But I love your house! and your food, and you too" he smiled, coughing a bit.

message 8: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"...What did you just say?" Luciano repeated the drunken German's words his head. Just remember that he's drunk... He's a Drunk German in your house... Luciano frowned. "I-I should get some sleep... I'm very tired..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "I could come with you" he chuckled seductively.

message 10: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(I don't know what's worse; Mad Ludwig or Drunk Lutz)

Luciano gulped, backing into the stairs. "Heh, n-no, Lutz, I'm fine... Uhm... I-I'll be in my room." Luciano quickly went up the stairs and hid in his room, locking the door behind him. "Note to self: Don't take Germany to your house when he's drunk."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << YAY I FINALLY GOT A PICTURE. I've been meaning to change my name for a while and I love Hetalia and yes. Though I was reeeealy contemplating between Kiku Honda and Germany >>

Germany chuckled and sat back, propping his head against the arm of the couch and sighing.

message 12: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(Sorry!)

Luciano sighed. "I can't hide from him forever... Ugh... This is what happens when I don't think ahead..." Luciano unlocked the door and peaked outside the door, seeing if Lutz was in front of the door. When proved false, he continued back towards the stairs.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << For what? >>

Lutz cuddled the cushion, his shows on the floor beside the couch as he slept. He groaned Italy's name in his sleep.

message 14: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 26, 2014 10:13PM) (new)

(For not responding :p)

Luciano paused at the voice of the German. What is with him...? I hope he really is asleep... Luciano thought to himself as he got down the steps and looked at the sleeping German.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << It's fine >>

Germany yawned and furrowed his eyebrows, hugging the cushion closer.

message 16: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano found himself smile. At least the idiota is asleep now... Luciano frowned. ...I wonder what really got him drinking... He was quite in deep thought... Luciano chuckled. I'm thinking too deeply into this. Maybe something just upsetted him...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany kept asleep, his eyebrow twitching ever so slightly in his sleep.

message 18: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano smiled at the sleeping Germany. "I might as well wake him and move him from the couch so, whenever Flavio returns home, he won't flip out at a drunken man sleeping on the couch." Luciano took a hand to Lutz's shoulder and shook him. "Germany. Germany, wake up~"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany blinked and coughed in his shoulder, glancing up at Italy and rubbing his temples, "Fuck" he whispered at the headache.

message 20: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (last edited Apr 26, 2014 11:02PM) (new)

"Hangover?" Luciano questioned. "Come on..." Luciano frowned, dragging the German into one of the extra bedrooms in the house. "I just don't my fratello be be alarmed, so I wanted to move you... Sorry."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany stood up dizzily, "Have you ever been drunk and had a hangover at the same time? It's like being high and listening to the Beetles." he whispered.

message 22: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"Apparently you've experience both to know that." Luciano smirked, setting the German on the bed. "Are you alright? You were acting like... Well... Allen when you were drunk. You were getting all seductive and weird..."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany smirked, "I have no shame" he shrugged.

message 24: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano sighed. "I guess you don't." Luciano frowned at the German. "Well, if you need me, I'll be in my room." Luciano said before leaving the room and heading into his own.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany frowned, "I just wish you knew" he whispered sadly.

message 26: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano closed the door to the German's room behind him and leaned against it. "...if only I wasn't such a wimp..." Luciano sighed. "..." Luciano turned around and opened the door again. "E-Erm, Germany..." Luciano was slightly shaky. "W-Would you like to sleep with me tonight? I-I mean, just sleeping in the same bed, nothing awkward, just two guys sleeping in the same bed." Luciano wanted to Facepalm himself. He sounded like a blubbering idiot.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed, "You wouldn't mind? Alright" he chuckled, almost seductively.

message 28: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano sighed. I'm so going to regret this, aren't I? Luciano thought to himself. "Come on, let's go to my room..." Luciano said, leaving the door adjacent and opening the door to his room. Let's hope he isn't still crazy drunk like earlier...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany stands up wobbily and follows him with a somewhat blank face.

message 30: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano entered his room, turning around to look at the slightly drunken man. "Let's just get some sleep before tomorrow, alright?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and sat down on the bed with his hair down for once, making him look a bit younger.

<< Fun fact, Italy is 20 XD >>

message 32: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

(I know :P)

Luciano's pinkish-red eyes looked at the German, the small amount of light in the room making them seem to glow. He slightly smiled at the German, glad he was alright. Luciano took off the German's coat and hung it on the coat rack in his room before going to the other side of the bed. He sat down and looked at the German again. "You'll probably, barely, remember any of this." Luciano chuckled.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany sighed, "Well, in that case" he lightly pecked Italy on the lips before turning around on his other side and closing his eyes.

message 34: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano's eyes widened. "H-Hey!" Luciano glared at the German's back, blushing like mad. "W-What was that? Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Luciano wasn't going to kill him, obviously. He sighed. He's still drunk, remember that... Luciano reminded himself. He sighed before lying down next to the German. Once he wakes up he won't remember anything about tonight... Maybe.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany hugged the pillow and yawned, sleeping stiffly and soundlessly.

message 36: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano looked at the back of Lutz's head. ...I'm very tired... I can't really think straight right now... And I barely drank a lot of the wine, so I can't blame it on that... Probably of that kiss Lutz gave me is making my whole head confused... He tastes like the beer he drank... Luciano shook his head. Stop thinking and go to sleep, Italia!

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany's hair fell into his face in his sleep, causing him to sneeze cutely.

message 38: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Does he always sneeze like that? I would say bless you, but he's asleep. Yet, Luciano said a small 'bless you' anyways. I seriously need to get to sleep, though. There's a World Meeting tomorrow and I don't wanna seem like a slack... Luciano looked at Germany and frowned. Its kinda odd that Germany would drink before a World Meeting... Whatever he's going through must've been really bad... Luciano sighed. Just get to sleep and you can ask him in the morning...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany tilted his head to the side in his sleep as if in deep thought.

message 40: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano closed his eyes and frowned. Let's just get some sleep... Hopefully Flavio doesn't enter my room without permission in the morning... Again.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) In the morning Germany remains asleep, still hugging the pillow tightly.

message 42: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano was first to wake up, seeing the German's back first before sitting up. He's still asleep... Heh. Luciano looked at Germany and frowned. I wonder if he remembers anything of last night after he got drunk... Luciano thought curiously to himself.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany's eyes flutter open and he pushes away the pillow. He sighs and yawns.

message 44: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

"You up, Germany?" Luciano questioned, lightly tapping the German on the shoulder. I hope he doesn't freak out that he is at my place... He might forget just a little back from before he got drunk and forget I recommended him to come here, as well...

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany turns over with his hair in his face, "Hey Italy?" he asked.

message 46: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

Luciano smiled at Lutz's face. "Hey. I brought you to my place last night." Luciano got out of his bed and walked over to the mirror in his room. "...You alright, Germany? You seemed in deep thought even while you were asleep."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany shrugged, "Still am in deep thought.. but.. uh.. I know I was drunk, and I know I probably said some things... but why am I in your bed?" he asked.

message 48: by Berwald ~I Have Moved Accounts~, The InSAnE Italian With The Golden Dagger (new)

So he doesn't remember... Luciano thought. "Well, originally you were on the living room couch, and I didn't want Flavio to freak out, so I moved you to one of the guest bedrooms. Then after that you were drunk and having a hangover during this time, and I asked you if you wanted to sleep with me, just in the same bed, nothing akward, and yeah. That's why." Luciano rubbed the back of his neck. "Just for some reason when I thought of you being in a different room than me during the night I kinda freaked out because you were acting like Allen and being all seductive and weird."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Germany chuckled, "That must've been fun" he said as he stood up and slicked his hair back.

« previous 1