1 x 1 RP discussion

1x1 > werewolf queen and Fangs

Comments Showing 1-50 of 402 (402 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Ello

The GFHB {HoNk} Hello?, What kinda rp would You like to do?.... I like supernatural and scary things the best.

message 3: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Me too actually. lol

The GFHB {HoNk} XD So scary supernatural it is?...lol

message 5: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Cool! XD

The GFHB {HoNk} Okay. I was thinking like a rouge demon comes at night to stalk and kill. One day he encounters some one that wasnt worth killing and he kidnapps the person and the rest is all up to the rp.

Could i be the male demon?, Male characters are so much easier to rp for me.

message 7: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Sure. sounds good. And yes you can be the male.

The GFHB {HoNk} Yay. I shall start working on my character :)

message 9: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Cool.

message 10: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Apr 26, 2014 07:50PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Name: Itherrail
Nickname: Ithil

species: Devil dog demon

age: Appears to be in his teen years right around 18 or 19. But his real age is 6,386

Personality: Very mysterios,Dangeroud,daring,stealthy, killing death machine. rebellious, cockey, lovable when he can trust you. Does kill, quite alot. Likes to set things on fire. Murderous

Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/9...

Demon form: http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/...

message 11: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} finished

message 12: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Name: Azeal
Appearance: http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv...
Demon form: http://cf067b.medialib.glogster.com/m...

message 13: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Cool character.

message 14: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Thank you. :) Your's too.

message 15: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Thanks :) Would you like me to post first rp post or would You like to?

message 16: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) You can I'm not good at starting. lol

message 17: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Ithil Lurked among the shadows his pointed devil like tail moved side to side with anticipation of tonights hunt. With a low growl of happiness he silently leapt up upon a balcony very quietly, so he did not awake the person inside.

message 18: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Azeal wasn't getting the best sleep in the world. She tossed and turned in her sleep.

message 19: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Smiling devilishly he used his talon like finger nails to pick the Windows look. "Just a turn here and i'll be in" He whispers quietly to himself. With a quiet click of the lock he opens the window slowly to keep it from squeaking or making a creaking noise.

message 20: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) She couldn't really sleep. She opened her eyes and just stared at the ceiling. She never could sleep anyway. She didn't know why she tried in the first place.

message 21: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} He slips inside the darkened room unnoticed. He saw there was a girl now awake. He finds a hiding place under the bed, still quiet and unnoticed yet.

message 22: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} ((brb, I only be gone for 15-25 minutes))

message 23: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) ((Kk.))

The ceiling bored her to sleep finally. Not restful still but she was deeply asleep.

message 24: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} He sighs happily as the girl fell back asleep. He moves into place he devios grin upon his face, his demon like teeth looked like that of a vampires. He covers her mouth quickly enough to wake her and frighten her.

message 25: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) She opened her yes and saw him. Her eyes widened but she didn't scream.

message 26: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Good i dont have screamer " He said smiling. His fangs lengthened and he bites into her neck drinking her blood, being demon blood tasted good either way. He would take what he needed or kill her he hadnt decided yet.

message 27: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) She didn't know what to do. She couldn't move, she just closed her eyes and winced as he took her blood.

message 28: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} He takes what his needed and licks her wounds to hell them. "You are demon correct?, Blood tastes so fimaliar" He said licking the blood off his lips.

message 29: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) She nodded slowly looking at him with wide eyes.

message 30: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Is their something wrong?" He asks with a evil chuckle. "Never seen a rouge?"

message 31: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) She gulped and then mustered up her courage.
"Heard stories." She said. "Just never met one."

message 32: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "I could keep you as my personal toy or kill you i have not quite decided. " He said devilishly. Ithil was smiling a quite wise yet evil smile.

message 33: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) She looked at him, her surprise gone now.
"Just kill me." She said quietly. "I'd rather die then be your toy."

message 34: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Not a sexaul toy, just something to entertain my demon side when needed, You dont have a chioce though, Now sleep my lovely" she said gently touching her forehead with a finger and gently used a sleeping demon spell.

message 35: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Before she could do anything she was in a deep sleep. She didn't dream about anything, she only saw black.

message 36: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} With a snap of his fingers they appeared in his haunted mansion. He binds her to the bed of guest room with a long chain so she did not escape. He gently layed her upon the bed covering her with a blanket. He was dangerous not heartless.

message 37: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) She didn't like not dreaming anything. There was just a void of nothing around her. She couldn't do anything without ending up in the same spot she was in before.

message 38: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} The spell would were off soon. Ithil was now sitting in his libary reading while sitting upside down in a chair reading.

message 39: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) Azeal woke up suddenly and looked around. She was in a dark bedroom. She tried to move but she didn't go very far. She looked and saw the chain.

message 40: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} Ithil heard the chain rattle and gets up checking up upon the girl. He smiles his usual devious smile. "Sleeping buety is awake"

message 41: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) She glared at him and then crossed her arms looking away from him.

message 42: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "The silent treatment, What are we five?" he said smiling.

message 43: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "You want me to be nice to be my captor?" She said glaring at him.

message 44: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "to shay, But you unlike most so your not worth killing. I would think you'd be happy for living longer"

message 45: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) "You'd think so wouldn't you." She said.

message 46: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Now your just being mean, " He said leaning on the door frame.

message 47: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) She sighed and looked at him.
"Oh my bad..." She said rolling her eyes.

message 48: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Who switched your happy pills this morning" he mumbles. "Do you need anything to eat, I would request it now or it might be a long time till you get food agian"

message 49: by Fangs sister (new)

Fangs sister (fangssister) She sighed and looked at him giving in. There wasn't anything she could do about it.
"Fine." She said.

message 50: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} "Okay what do you want to eat, i have almost everything" He said. Such a stick in the mud he thought to himself.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9