You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

Group Themed Reads: Preparation > May 2014 books announced

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AmyK (last edited Apr 26, 2014 07:12PM) (new)

AmyK (yakyma) | 1039 comments Books for our group read in May will be

My Cousin Rachel

and/or

The Bonesetter's Daughter

Remember, other books can still be read and discussed in the theme topic thread to earn a badge should you decide these two aren't for you!! Happy reading :)

message 2: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18168 comments I'm not in the mood for a Classic right now so My Cousin Rachel is out for me. As for the other, I'm not sure yet. It isn't on my wishlist but it does sound interesting. But I have so many other books to read. And not enough time!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisathebooklover) | 9244 comments I started My Cousin Rachel a couple of days ago. I can't wait to discuss it!

message 4: by Tasha (new)

Tasha I may end up reading both, but definitely My Cousin Rachel as I already have it on Kindle. They both sound great!

message 5: by Suzanne (last edited Apr 29, 2014 06:27AM) (new)

Suzanne | 1088 comments I've already read and loved The Bonesetter's Daughter. For those of you who choose to read it - enjoy! I just added My Cousin Rachel to my Kindle and look forward to joining the book discussion!

message 6: by Casceil (new)

Casceil | 2615 comments I started My Cousin Rachel last night. It should be fun to discuss.

message 7: by Silver (new)

Silver | 462 comments I have been out sick, I did not even realize my choice won. I will start reading The Bonesetter's Daughter as soon as I am amble to begin.

message 8: by Rusalka, Moderator (new)

Rusalka (rusalkii) | 16832 comments Feel better Silver!

message 9: by Silver (new)

Silver | 462 comments Thank you, I am getting there

message 10: by Janice, Moderator (new)

Janice (jamasc) | 47818 comments I hope you feel better soon, Silver!