GOOD REVIEWS discussion

The End of You and Me
This topic is about The End of You and Me
Debut author > Looking for Reviewers for Realistic YA

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wendi Lee (wendimlee) | 10 comments Hello,

I'm looking for reviewers interested in reading my first novel. I can provide PDF copies.

Here is the synopsis:

Sixteen-year old Kate can't live without London. Their friendship is intense to the point of obsession. Nothing else matters: not dating, college applications, or her military father’s disapproval. When beautiful red-haired Anastasia sweeps into town and becomes fast friends with the pair, life changes forever. Suddenly Kate's quiet world is threatened.

What makes an honor-student like Kate snap? Is it a redhead armed with seduction and lies? And how far will either of them go to get what they want?

You can find the Amazon listing for it here:
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-You-Wen...

If interested, please DM me. Thanks!

Wendi

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Thal (goodreadscommichael_thal) | 5 comments Hi Wendi,

I see you have only one review. Here's the deal. I'll read your novel if you read one of mine. You don't have to send me the PDF, for I prefer to buy your book. You'll do the same. Here's the last book I've had published. Also, here's my e-mail: michaelthal@sbcglobal.net

Koolura and the Mystery at Camp Saddleback by Michael L. Thal

Wendi Lee (wendimlee) | 10 comments Hi Michael,

Sounds good. Just purchased a copy of your book!

Wendi

message 4: by Josie (new)

Josie Malone (shannonkennedy) | 5 comments Hi Wendi,
I'd love to review your book - PDF please. I write a realistic YA series and a horse series - I'd love a review. Let me know which one you'd prefer to read and I'll send you a PDF.

Shannon Kennedy

Medavis66 | 58 comments I'd like to read and review this one. I'm about a week or so out from getting to start it. If that's okay, send me a pdf and I'll add it to my list.
Thanks!
:-) Elaine

Wendi Lee (wendimlee) | 10 comments Josie wrote: "Hi Wendi,
I'd love to review your book - PDF please. I write a realistic YA series and a horse series - I'd love a review. Let me know which one you'd prefer to read and I'll send you a PDF.

Shann..."

Hi Shannon,

I'd like to swap a review for your realistic YA series. You can email me the pdf at wlee@gm.slc.edu and I'll reciprocate.

Thanks so much!

Wendi

Wendi Lee (wendimlee) | 10 comments Medavis66 wrote: "I'd like to read and review this one. I'm about a week or so out from getting to start it. If that's okay, send me a pdf and I'll add it to my list.
Thanks!
:-) Elaine"

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for wanting to review! You can DM me your email address, and I'll send you a pdf. I also have a mobi copy available, if you have a Kindle.

Thanks again,

Wendi